PDA

View Full Version : A Graphics Depot.

Selphie
12-03-2002, 03:36 PM
I think it would be nice if we had a Graphics Depot, where we can showcase our graphics, such as new signatures, wallpapers, random stuff, etc. People can also request new signatures there. I know we already have Sig Request thread up in the fan art area, but we need more than that. Please think about it:).

Shoyku
12-03-2002, 04:30 PM
People show off their sig pics, graphics, wallpapers etc, in the art section anyway.

Dr Unne
12-03-2002, 06:37 PM
That's pretty much the purpose of the whole art forum. To show off your artwork. You can make threads about wallpaper and whatnot too there.

Selphie
12-03-2002, 11:43 PM
I see, ok, thanks.:)

EDIT:I posted my new signature in the Artists Gallery, but that thread got closed. This is why I see that there should be a Graphics Gallery, so we can have a place to show off our graphics:).

Agent Proto
12-05-2002, 02:46 AM
I'm sorry. However, I'm against the idea of a Graphics Showcase forum. Sure you can make threads about your graphics, but I'd rather not see a lot of threads about signatures. Sure, it may be nice, but I don't think it warrants a thread of its own. Unless you want to start a thread all about signature art, go right ahead.

Selphie
12-05-2002, 04:25 AM
Ah, ok, I understand:).