PDA

View Full Version : ARRG! @eyesonff.com emails.

xenapan
12-22-2002, 03:23 PM
what up with these things? did the service stop or soemthing? im trying to sign up on a site which requires me to use an email addy which isnt one fo the normal yahoo/hotmail type ones so i put in my eyesonff.com addy and its been over half an hour... still no email.

i sent an email to my eyesonff.com addy frmo my normal yahoo one. and my hotmail one... check, IT ISNT THERE!!! :cry: anyone know whats happening to it? :confused: :boohoo: HELP!
</immature behavior>

sorry.. does anyone know why it isnt working? it can SEND emails.. but i cant seem to recieve them. :(

(oh and if anyone owns thier own website that has email addys ... please?)

Nait
12-22-2002, 04:13 PM
It's dead, until Scotty revives it. =|

It bounces all my checking-emails (the most recent from today). Today, at last I gave up and updated my site with my hotmail-adress.

xenapan
12-22-2002, 04:55 PM
AHHHHH!!! NOOOOO!!
i totally missed MOO2's release to the point i cant evne FIND the game. and i finally find out about MOO3's soon to be announced release but i cant get into the fourms without an email which isnt from yahoo, hotmail etc. ! this is the last thing i need.

*anger overflows*

im going to go find a reliable site.

Dr Unne
12-22-2002, 07:47 PM
Good idea. :)

xenapan
12-23-2002, 11:53 AM
LOL. swirvemail ^_^ it works!!!!:p case closed.

Shlup
12-24-2002, 12:59 PM
Hasn't EoFF email been down for a long time or something? I don't think I've even used mine since a week after it started being offered...

xenapan
12-24-2002, 02:27 PM
i signed up when i first joined EOFF... that was ages ago.. i forgot about it totalyl until the day before. same time i found out it doesnt work.. #_#. LOL