PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast support?

Azeroth
12-26-2002, 09:41 AM
Hello. Despite being a member for quite a while now, this is my first posted message. This is because I have a dreamcast rather than a pc.
When attempting to post a message ith my dreamcast, the message; "no thread specified" or something like that(it's been a while since I tried). I'd like to ask you posters what it is about the dreamcast that causes this to happen and what I can do about it.
Thanks in advance.:D

Shlup
12-26-2002, 10:47 AM
It's just a bug in this version of the vBB that can't be fixed by the EoFF staff. Feel free to try posting again, just be sure it's in the General Gaming forum.

crono_logical
12-26-2002, 02:46 PM
Try logging in without cookies? (at the bottom of the main forum page) Dunno if cookie support is the problem in the console.

Loony BoB
12-27-2002, 12:25 PM
I didn't know those things still existed, let alone they were still being used, let alone they were still being used for the internet, let alone they were being used to post at EoFF.

That's pretty kew, but I'm glad I'm not using it. *hugs PC's*

Azeroth
12-28-2002, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the information. I'm using a pc at the moment to post but I'm not likely to have access to it for more than a week or so. Not only that but my dreamcast is broken and wants repairing...grr.