PDA

View Full Version : few questions need a few answers

Tahu
01-03-2003, 10:26 PM
HI sorry but i'm new to this forum so i have a few questions

1. How many summons r know of at the oment i know ifrit is 1 of them but are there any others.

and also

2.has there been a confermation of when final fantasy XI online with be released for the uk for the PC?

again sorry if these have been asked so many times before

Tom Morello
01-03-2003, 11:29 PM
I think I heard carbuncle and shiva...

and no

McNall
04-20-2003, 07:30 PM
Don't forget about Siren, Titan, and Ifrit...

Kalel
07-06-2003, 12:38 AM
Ramuh (thunder summons)is also in game.

Bahamut2000X
07-06-2003, 02:24 AM
And yourall forgettign about Garuda:cry: . That makes Garuda sad and me sad because your forgetting the best summon.

Scar Face
07-06-2003, 03:59 AM
Don't forget Leviathan.Especially since he is pretty strong.

zoti
12-06-2003, 07:51 PM
the aeons are: carbuncle, A mysterious ruby that is said to bring good fortune to its bearer. Takes the form of a small, furry creature that leads the summoner to the other avatars.
ifrit, A blazing incarnation wreathed in the flames of retribution. Ifrit aids the summoner with its command over heat and fire.
shiva, The queen of winter, said to have dominion over the glaciers of the north. Shiva aids the summoner with her command over cold and ice.
ramuh, A secretive hermit said to be hoarding the wisdom of ages. Ramuh aids the summoner by using his staff to call forth electricity and lightning.
titan, A legendary giant said to bear the world in its arms. Aids the summoner by shifting earth and rocks with its enormous strength.
leviathan, A great serpent said to rule over the rivers and the seas. Leviathan aids the summoner with its command over waves and water.
GARUDA, The queen of avians, said to soar through the heavens on immeasurable wings. Garuda aids the summoner with her command over air and wind.

these are the aeons in ff x1

Beatriix
12-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Hi everyone can you guys tell me how much ff XI is monthly?
n also u think when FF XII comes out that FF XI will be free ta play online

EDIT: Please do not double post. Just be patient. -Murder