PDA

View Full Version : What is you opinoin on the KH's ending? (duh theres spoilers its the ending)

IamTidus
01-09-2003, 05:11 AM
What is your opinoin of the ending I personally liked it.

Sorry for the really really bad spelling.

Shoyku
01-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Coulda been better.

MateriaBladeVII
01-15-2003, 11:17 PM
:D I did like how Cloud and Aeris were reunited, but they never stated the significance of Sephiroth's appearance. It left me curious.

:cry: And are Sora and Kairi ever gonna be reunited??

Guess we'll just have to wait till KH2!

Oh- sorry if I ruined it for anyone! lol

Dead_goose
02-06-2003, 03:40 AM
I voted to wast my time.

ChibiInuYasha
02-14-2003, 12:17 AM
I'd put on my list as #2 sadest Game Ending, FFX being #1 ofcourse;)

stuffing
02-16-2003, 12:49 AM
i wasted my money on Kh. I hate that game

Mr. Graves
02-16-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by This Guy

Rent First. Buy later. You wont waste (much) money that way.

I'm sure glad I didn't waste any money on that piece of krap, either.

BatChao
02-18-2003, 03:38 AM
Hmm... I actually really liked KH's ending. It's a great set up for the obvious sequel. Also develops a bit more on Kairi and Sora's relationship.

I agree it was kinda sad, but not really. Sad that Sora chose to stay behind and find Mickey, but not because it ended in a very cheery fashion. Can't wait for KH2.

Aeris vs Rinoa
02-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Didn't like it,I only liked Cloud,Aeris,Yuffie and the other FF Characters(Good thing I borrowed it!)

blitzballstar01
02-22-2003, 05:53 AM
:choc: :choc: oh my gosh!! i looooooooooove that game. kingdom hearts is one of my favorite games (after ff10 tho...DUH!) the ending was sad and it totally gave us the suspense we need for the sequel. and its also like the only game i actually beat without a gameshark!! LOLOL and dont think im stupid, but i actually cried at the ending...and it wasn't even THAT sad! but then go figure... i cried at the end of ff10 too... :choc: :choc:

Pyro Force
03-05-2003, 04:16 AM
found it fairly odd for the normal one. The entire time, all i could think is "Why not step onto the island, is that to obvious?" But the secret ending is badass

Master_Dragoner
03-10-2003, 11:13 AM
Hi, everyone.

I thought the ending was very good. I especially like the realistic movie, of the worlds returning to their original state, like destiny islands. Not only did it look great, but in my opinion, it's a great movie!

The secret ending was cool too, but the one above is my favourite.

Rye
04-06-2003, 02:45 PM
Said by ChibInuYasha: I'd put on my list as #2 sadest Game Ending, FFX being #1 of course

I totally agree! I was crying at the ends of both. And i played the endings of both on the same day. (I beat FFX a year before KH but i wanted to beat it again)

The endings were very much alike. *cries*

Rent First. Buy later. You wont waste (much) money that way.

I rented, even though I thought it was good. I beat the game in a week, while i was renting it! ^.^

the blitzer
04-20-2003, 07:10 PM
That ending and the one on FF10 were the worst ever.

MateriaBladeVII
04-21-2003, 06:20 PM
Aww, c'mon- you just don't like to cry, doncha? :laughing:

I thought the endings were good- they leave openings for sequels.

Sephex
04-24-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by This Guy

Thats why I sold it and got GTA3(finaly) and Ace Combat 4 for under $10 with store credit!

eternalshiva
04-26-2003, 04:17 AM
Not only did the ending to FFX make me so MAD I wanted to boycott Squaresoft (Thank God I came out of my madness!) but I was loosing faith when the ending came for KH... but the secret movie mad me feel a WHOLE LOT better and restored my faith...

Also, the simple fact that they made FFX2 and are in the works for KH2, I have refrained from signing up for the looney bin :lol:

Shoyku
04-26-2003, 04:44 AM
What do you guys have against Kingdom Hearts anyway? I mean, I personally loved the game. The ending was a tad short and didn't wrap up much. But if that game didn't have a level cap, I'd probably never stop playing it.

eternalshiva
04-26-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Shoyku
What do you guys have against Kingdom Hearts anyway? I mean, I personally loved the game. The ending was a tad short and didn't wrap up much. But if that game didn't have a level cap, I'd probably never stop playing it.

There's nothing wrong with the game as far as I am concerned and I agree with you that if there was no level cap I would probably still be glued to it right now (its only the combination of my TWO favorite things in the WORLD! They must of mind read me when I was sleepimg lol)

I was just whinning about the lack of an ending... left me thirsty for more like FFX lol!

- e

Elhaym
05-03-2003, 02:31 PM
It was okay, but they used 'Simple and Clean' instead of 'Hikari', which just annoyed me, since I got hooked on the Japanese one before I got the game, and was expecting to hear it used in the game... Plus the scene at the end with Donald, Goofy and Sora just annoyed me.

Mr. Graves
05-03-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Shoyku

It sucked. If the gameplay was actually bearable, I would've probably like it. Oh well. Rent before you buy is the moral here.

Elhaym
05-03-2003, 03:16 PM
I actually thought the gameplay was okay, but I have a few points I'd like to make...

1) A two/three player mode would've been nice. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who loved the good ol' Seiken Densetsus....

2) They tried to cram in far too much: some bits were wholly unnecessary, and made the whole game feel immensely cheap. I'm talking about the incredibly limited amounts of areas in each world, in attempting to cram in too many different enviroments, they did not focus on any in enough detail (the Peter Pan bit...? I'd like to see Neverland please....)

3) If they were going to put in other characters I'd like to see them PROPERLY playable, not just for their own world, I got immensely bored of Donald and Goofy.

Kite_56
05-04-2003, 06:37 PM
it could have been better ending i wish it was :mad:

CombatReady
05-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Hmm. I liked the ending to KH. I mean, yeah it was lacking but I think that what did it for me was the fact that I got the special ending on the first time through. If it weren't for that, then I probably would have been a bit disappointed.

Now, as for the ending of FFX.... That sucked. It just totally and completely blew. I almost cried but not for the same reason as you "people." I almost cried because of how terrible the ending was. Bleh.

Khaeos Drao-Kin
05-05-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by BatChao
Hmm... I actually really liked KH's ending. It's a great set up for the obvious sequel. Also develops a bit more on Kairi and Sora's relationship.

I agree it was kinda sad, but not really. Sad that Sora chose to stay behind and find Mickey, but not because it ended in a very cheery fashion. Can't wait for KH2.

Bingo....exactly what I would have said. However, the fact that diehard "FF" fans denounced the game just because they are stuck in their own little world kind of got to me when I heard about it. I bought it anyway, and loved it. FF is getting far too Cliche, with it being the same story of "save the world from some patheticly despicable evil, be a moody main character that turns nice in the end and live happily ever after". It's sad really. I hope they change it.

And before I get flamed by a bunch of diehard FF fanboys/girls....I would like to state I love FF as well, and I have almost all of them. You just need to keep an open mind.

Sephex
05-05-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Khaeos Drao-Kin
...be a moody main character that turns nice in the end and live happily ever after". It's sad really. I hope they change it.

No, that would be only VII and VIII really.

Khaeos Drao-Kin
05-05-2003, 06:44 AM
Ok, I'll admit to that. Then the did the complete opposite in IX and X where they had bubbly characters turn moody. They switched the formula.

My point is, there isn't too much innovation between FF games. Sure, It's interesting and I love the games...but doing a different perspective or tweaking the good vs evil story would sure help...

Elhaym
05-05-2003, 05:23 PM
Bingo....exactly what I would have said. However, the fact that diehard "FF" fans denounced the game just because they are stuck in their own little world kind of got to me when I heard about it. I bought it anyway, and loved it. FF is getting far too Cliche, with it being the same story of "save the world from some patheticly despicable evil, be a moody main character that turns nice in the end and live happily ever after". It's sad really. I hope they change it.

And before I get flamed by a bunch of diehard FF fanboys/girls....I would like to state I love FF as well, and I have almost all of them. You just need to keep an open mind.

I am not going to flame you, because I am not a fanboy anymore, mostly because my passion for videogames is dying with my teenage years. But I will offer some comments as an ex-fanboy:

I denounced the game because the story was pretty dull EXCEPT FOR the Square-ish bits... It was just the Disney stories regurgitated but with Sora and co. intruding.

"Save the world from some pathetically despicable evil": slap an 's' on world, and you pretty much have KH's plot. I'm sorry, but the bad guy in KH had little or no character development (without reading the Reports, he has all the development of Necron in FF9), so don't try and argue him against some of the more interesting (and for the most part varied, don't try and tell me Sephiroth and Kefka are similar...) FF villains. And Sin was not evil per se, so they have.

My mind was perfectly open, and I thought I would love KH. I thought it was pretty average. Don't get me wrong, it was a great game, but I think it had storyline problems in that they tried to include too many thinned down versions of the Disney stories and didn't hand enough of the game to the main one involving Riku, Sora and Kairi (which I found far more interesting...). I hope they remedy this for KH2, since they've used most of the Disney plots already, and, given a stronger central storyline, I think it has great potential.

Sephex
05-05-2003, 07:58 PM
My point is, there isn't too much innovation between FF games. Sure, It's interesting and I love the games...but doing a different perspective or tweaking the good vs evil story would sure help...

Now that, I'll agree with. I hope XII will break away from the 'normal' stuff.

CombatReady
05-09-2003, 09:31 PM
I too, am a big FF fan, but I will have to agree that they certainly do use a formula for making FF titles.

However, Square is doing something different with FFXI, and many FF fans are up in arms about it. I'm not gonna play it, but that's only because I'm not really into MMORPGs right now (mainly because of my internet connection.) I think that FFXI will be a great game and all, and I think that it will do fine (considering Sony Online Entertainment does EQ, FFXI will most likely have a similar engine..) All in all, I'm really kinda borderlined on whether or not I'll play FFXI. If I get a better internet connection, I'll get it for the PC. Hmm, maybe for the PS2, since SOCOM2 is coming out this November.....

monkeymoogle
05-29-2003, 07:06 AM
I didn't think the ending was too bad, although I too thought it was crammed, as many have mentioned. I liked the part with Kairi in the "secret place" on Destiny Islands.. but I'm a sucker for teary-eyed scenes, so.. :o

Originally posted by Elhaym
It was okay, but they used 'Simple and Clean' instead of 'Hikari', which just annoyed me, since I got hooked on the Japanese one before I got the game, and was expecting to hear it used in the game...

I agree, Hikari/Simple n Clean was much better in its Japanese form. I dunno, is it just me or does Hikki-chan sing better in Japanese than in English (despite being fluent in both languages)?