PDA

View Full Version : Varagas full story or not (mabe spoilers)

MJN SEFEIR
01-28-2003, 09:55 PM
do you think that was a bit un finished I mean when i first saw him I thought "ok just another guy to ,kill" but when Sabin appeard I learnd more about Varagas that here

Tiny killed his farther because he thought that he perferd sabin i thought that the Varagas/sabin thing could have lasted through the game you know he could come at awkward moments to attack sabin but he just died first go i wanna here your opinions on this http://anim

o_O
01-29-2003, 08:35 AM
Actually, Vargas didn't kill his father. You can find Duncan in the WoR just north of Narshe.

Psychotic
01-29-2003, 07:02 PM
Yup, o.O doesn't lie, unfortunately. Because if he/she/it did, I could point and go YOU LIE! YOU LIE! and perhaps find a picture of o.O and draw a beard and mustache on it.
And you deprived me of this satisfaction!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-29-2003, 10:30 PM
Right, so Ultros alone made for the perfect amount of a recurring game-long annoyance, and Ziegfried ended up being all right if only because he didn't try to steal the spotlight. Having another loser following everyone around would just be tiresome, tho'.

Edgar
01-31-2003, 01:36 PM
Vargas is just someone to build up Sabin's character background. That's a good thing, btw.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-31-2003, 09:02 PM
Gotta admit he faded out awfully quickly, tho'.

MJN SEIFER
05-15-2003, 10:51 AM
Actually Vargas DOES NOT DIE!

When Enemys die in FF6 they Either Turn red and die or The screene Flashes White and they shake and die

But Varagas didn't do this! He Faded away like The Ziegfried Did! (Or was it Siegfried but i'm talking about the fake one) meaning Varagas Escaped!!!

Christmas
05-06-2022, 11:23 AM
He may catch a cold by not wearing any clothes though. :(