PDA

View Full Version : Finding Random enemy Summoners

Nakor TheBlue Rider
02-01-2003, 09:55 AM
Where is the best place to find Random enemy Summoners?

I am teaching some of my people Zodiac so I need Random enemy summoners. They arent Very common where I have been looking....Havent seen any yet...

Edgar
02-01-2003, 10:50 AM
That will be difficult. The three that are rather rare on random encounters are Calculators, Priests and Summoners.

LeonHeart22
02-01-2003, 03:47 PM
I've seen a area with them before as a random encounter... but the name just won't come to me. I can describe it very well, I just don't remember the name!

When you first fight with Mustadio as a guest, when the people are chasing him though the city. He begs you to take him to see the Cardinal. The next main event is when the same people are after him again.

This time, you're fighting on a mountain-like area. This is your first fight that includes the ever so annoying summoners.

It's this area that I see random encounter summoners more often.

Hope this helps Nakor!

Eternal Sphere
02-01-2003, 08:14 PM
I thought Lenalia Plateau map had a random battle with a group of summoners from time to time.

Pancaek
02-01-2003, 09:08 PM
Go to "Battle List". (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/20051.html) That's a list of every possible battle in the game. Just scroll through there and look for summoners, or press Ctrl-F and type in "summoner" to make it easier. When there are two or three enemies in a row, that means the unit could be any one of those enemies, or simply not there, so you might have to keep trying for a long time.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
02-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Thanks everyone that really helps.

Ragnarok
02-05-2003, 11:30 PM
I know there is a place in the deep dungeon that almost always has several summoners. That's the only place I have ever seen them in a random battle except at Barias Hill.

The Amazing Spiderman
02-08-2003, 03:27 AM
I don't remember the name of that place (pointing Ragnarok's post) But it is where you found Robe of the lords, plus Zeklaus desert, the swamps, and the Araguay woods.

TheChosen1
04-15-2003, 09:44 PM
I think its called Barius Plains where u fight female summoners. I never fought a male 1 randomly before.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-16-2003, 04:32 PM
Dude your like 6 months too late.....

Edit: Ok only 2 months but you get the point!