PDA

View Full Version : FFX Love Story RPG (spoilers allowed)

Rye
02-04-2003, 12:59 AM
I was this in the FF9 forums (I DIDN'T THINK THIS UP AND I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR DOING SO!) and i saw this so i wanna try this here...

If you can change the love story of FFX how would it go...

RikkuYuna89's FFX

At end: Yuna grabs one of tidus's arms and rikku grabs the other arm.

Yuna: Rikku get off! My boyfriend!
Rikku: I saw him first! Im gonna get my Al bhed friends to get you if you don't let go!!! I know were you live!!!

Tidus fades :eek: :cry: and both girls fall (you see tears fall from both of their face instead of just yuna's in the end)

Lulu: Hehehe I got you all to my self now! Come 'mere hottie!

Wakka: What!?!?!?, What about me!?

Tidus: *Running from lulu, jumps of airship, Instead of High-Fiving jecht hides behind him, and tells him, his girl troubles*

And thats MY FFX! *bows* (Wow it's so much like the Techi Muyo girls, that chase Tenchi and try to kill each other all day... lol)

IamTidus
02-04-2003, 01:47 AM
That is some funny stuff you got there RikkuYuna89. I am really bad these eh I try any way.

(Tidus starts to walk away)

Yuna: NO! Please don't go!

(Tidus turns around towards Yuna)

Tidus: I am sorry I have to.

(Tidus walks towards Yuna places his hand on her shoulder)

Tidus: Don't worry everything will be fine. This is all for the best.

(Tidus starts to fade and his arm goes right through Yuna. Yuna crys Tidus does the dive to the farplaine high five and all)

(Rikku walks toward Yuna cheerfully)

Yuna: Why are so happy we will never see him again.

Rikku: No your wrong! (Rikku jumping and waving her index finger back and forth) We'll see him again!

(Yuna turns around torwards Rikku)

Yuna: What do you mean by that? (confused look on her face)

Rikku: Well duh! He's going to be in the sequel! What are you stupid!

Yuna: (much happier) Oh Yeah! I almost forgot! Hey Rikku where are my hot pants on the airship? Oh and don't forget your thong!

So what did you you all think? Pretty lousy huh? Told you!

Rye
02-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Lol! I thought it was great! Except i wouldn't call what yuna was wearing hot "pants" ^.~

NecromancerLesca
02-04-2003, 10:22 PM
(Tidus walks to the end of the airship, his body dissolving around him. He looked back at Yuna, tears in her eyes.)

Tidus: I have to go.....sorry Yuna...

Yuna: No, please, don't leave me.

Tidus: I won't leave you, just go to Zanarkand....I'll be waiting.

Yuna: (confused) But...how...?

(He smiles and jumps off the ledge, looking back at her. Everyone waved good-bye and cries, except for Yuna, who looks thoughtfully sad.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Zanarkand Ruins: the place is quiet and peaceful, no one was in sight. A girl under a woolen cloak to hide her appearance raced to the old Chamber of the Fayth. Inside safetly, she threw her cloak off. Yuna looks around, letting the quietness settle.)

(Kneels before the now resting fayth, looking at it with new tears) Yuna: I have brought you to rest....everyone is happy...except me. Please, I know you may not hear me...but I need to know...where is Tidus?

(A voice answers her, a wind picks up)
Yuna...

(Startled, Yuna gets up to her feet, feeling a power around her. Blinking back tears, she answer.)
Yuna: who are you?

A friendly guardian....now listen...what you need to know...to find...is the lost spheres....

Yuna: Spheres? But...how can they help me? How can they help me find Tidus?

It's not how they can help....it's how you can help yourself.....

(Yuna thinks, then a determination comes over her.)
Yuna: What must I do?

Find the spheres, then...you'll find the souls of old Zanarkand.....find the spheres... And the voice disappeared.

(Yuna got up and walked out, turning back to the doorway, confidence in her step.)

Yuna: Don't worry Tidus, I'll find them....and find you once again.

Henceforth, the sequel and the Sphere Hunters of Spira.

:D The End:D

Rye
02-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Wow! That was good ^.^ i'm gonna try to do a serious one like you...

______________________ (anything with star means action/thoughts)

Tidus:*Yuna... *
Tidus: *Looking at hands wishing it was just a bad dream*

Yuna: Tidus... no...
Tidus: Im sorry Yuna... I have to go...
Tidus: *How can I say this to her... My true feelings...*
Tidus: Yuna I have to go.
Yuna: *Shakes head, tears welling up in eyes*

Tidus:*Walks away, I have to say it*
Yuna: Wait!
Tidus: *"Maybe i can say it now..."*
Yuna *falls*
Tidus: *too sad to look at yuna*
Yuna: *gets up* *"I-"
Tidus: "Yuna! I have something to tell you"
Yuna&Tidus: "I love you"
Tidus:*thanks you*
Yuna: *My dream just came true...*
Tidus: *Tries to hug yuna*
Tidus: "Yuna, this is the hardest thing in my life to do... Goodbye"
Rikku: "We'll see you again!"

Ok thats mine... ^.^

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
02-05-2003, 01:15 AM
you guys are good..
hehe.. i like to see some more!

Rye
02-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Lol thanks... I think i have one but it's in "The Spring" scene, Inspired by your banner ^.~

*Yuna crying*
Tidus: "Yuna"
*Tidus starts to kiss*

*Kimahri comes, (remember he see yuna and tidus in the real FFX*

Kimahri:"Get away from Yuna you Damned Stalker!"
*Shakes head*

Kimahri:"What would Braska say"

Tidus:*whisper* "Yuna lets go!"

*Dive under water*

*Rikku pops up from bottom of lake*

Rikku: AH HA!

Rikku: "How can you pick HER over me?"

Rikku:"I fed you!"

Tidus:"Man don't i get any privacy!?"

Ok thats mine! ^.^

NecromancerLesca
02-05-2003, 11:24 PM
Hahaha RikkuYuna89:D
I liked the part with Rikku, "I fed you!"
Hmm....okay, here's my Spring one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tidus walks to the spring, breathing in the tangy scent of the flowers around him. Looking out on the waters, he sees Yuna. Smiling, he goes toward her.*

Tidus: What are you up too?

*surprised, Yuna turns to him* Yuna: Oh, nothing I-I just wanted to think.

Tidus: About what?

*Smiles* Yuna: It's nothing....just, what we're up against and all...

*He nods* Tidus: Yeah, I know *thinks back to what Rikku said at the Al Bhed Home* But Yuna...don't worry okay? I won't let you die, I just can't let that happen.

Yuna: It won't help to think about it. Death will come no matter what.

*Looks at her* Tidus: What does that mean?

*Tears for in her eyes* Yuna: It's all wrong...everything..about Summoner's Pilgrimages and Sin...sacrificing ourselves for the greater good. But don't you see? We can't stop it, no matter what we do, I'm still going to call the Final Aeon and fight Sin. I have to, I can't stop now....I'm not afraid of death anymore. *She spins in the waters, her face unreadable* I...I will fight on, my life doesn't matter after Zanarkand...

Tidus: Yes, it does Yuna! Listen to me, I won't let you die, I'll figure it out somehow! Do you think everyone will give you up without a fight? Just let you go out there and die? Believe me, it won't happen! I won't like it happen!!

*She looks at him, frustrated* Yuna: Why can't you see? How come you care so much about me? When I'm gone, maybe you can reach Zanarkand, then go home! Don't you want that?

Tidus: I do! But...

Yuna: But what?

*He looks into her eyes, emotions taking over* Tidus: Because...because...I love you Yuna.

*She steps back, looking at him* Yuna: You...what?

Tidus: I love you Yuna....that's why I won't let you die. I wouldn't be able to let you go.

*Yuna looks at the water between them, tears coming from her cheeks. Silently, under the water, Tidus felt her quavering hand touch his and he took it, bringing it to his lips. She let out a sob and let him put his arms around her, letting her weep into his shoulder.*

Yuna: This, this isn't real Tidus. I've never dream of having someone who cared for me, knowing my fate. But...this...this IS unexpected.

*He laughs, pulling her away to look at her face* Tidus: I know, but now that you know, it's clear why I won't let you die. I couldn't live with myself, even if I did reach Zanarkand somehow. My life would be empty, and I know why.

*She smiled, her reflection limp on the water* Yuna: Does that mean you will stay with me, even if we die trying to defeat Sin?

Tidus: I will Yuna.

Yuna: Promise? *She holds out her pinky finger. Tidus wrapped his around hers*

Tidus: I promise. *And he pulls her toward him, pinkies still clasped to each other, and kissed her*

Hmmm......I'm not good at romance. hehe. Needs work.

:D THE END:D

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
02-06-2003, 12:09 AM
wow i like yours NecromancerLesca

and yeah i agree.. i like the part " I fed you"

NecromancerLesca
02-06-2003, 01:12 AM
Thanks TheLadySummoner_Yuna.

Goes to show that some of us have too much time on their hands:D

Why don't you try it? It's fun!!:trout:

Psychotic
02-06-2003, 06:22 PM
Tidus pulls out a machina pistol, and shoots Yuna in the head 17 times, before promptly jumping up and down on her head

Tidus:Hee hee hee!

A Nuclear Missile came down, and killed them all.

THE END

No wait, it needed love, ah well:

EPILOGUE

Wakka:I love you Nuclear Warhead

FIN

There!

Rye
02-06-2003, 08:58 PM
That was good NecroMancer! Im not to good at romance writing. Lol i like your's phycotic.

NecromancerLesca
02-06-2003, 10:35 PM
Haha, I agree. The Nuclear Warhead was a nice touch.:D

Rye
02-07-2003, 03:00 PM
Yeah

A Nuclear Missile came down, and killed them all.

I guess Seymore's wish came true then, ;)

NecromancerLesca
02-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
Yeah
I guess Seymore's wish came true then, ;)

:D

And all of the maesters' planning. Hehe.

Rye
02-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Lol, a warhead... A diabolical Man's/Women's best friend

NecromancerLesca
02-07-2003, 11:11 PM
not to mention a quick way to solve messy problems. Ingenius!!!!:D (J/K)

Rye
02-07-2003, 11:39 PM
Lol! I have another story that continues from macalania lake, where i left off, but it has some FF9 characters.

*Rikku pops up from bottom of lake*

Rikku: AH HA!

Rikku: "How can you pick HER over me?"

Rikku:"I fed you!"

Tidus:"Man don't i get any privacy!?"

Quina: *pops from water* "Food!? You say Food!? Feed me! I be friend!"

Tidus:"Sheesh, i can't even get any privacy with my girlfriend!" *Shakes fists in fury* "What are you!?"

Quina: I-

Zidane: *pops from water* So where are we supposed to go ag- *looks at Yuna" "Well, Hellooooo. Whats your name?"

Yuna: "I'm Summoner Yuna, from the Isle of Besaid"

Zidane: "Hey, enough with the formalitys, Im Zidane. How would you like to take a nice cruise of my airship, we ca-

Tidus: "Hey! You listen here Monkey Boy!, no-one goes any where with Yuna but ME!"

Zidane" Why don't you go with that nice girl other... There! *Points to Rikku*

Rikku: "Listen to Nice guy with the tail! Come with me! You can be an al bhed!"

Vivi: *pops from water*

Tidus:"No way! You take her!"

Zidane: "Vivi! Attack!"

Vivi:*looks at rikku* *Blushes* "Hi"

Rikku: "Aww... Aren't you cute!"

Tidus: "What!? Rikku????"

Zidane: "Oh to late for her... take the gothic girl in the dress other there *points to lulu* before she gets taken"

Tidus: "But I have Yu-"

Zidane: *Already gone with Yuna, on airship*

Tidus:" Ok... I guess i better hurry"

Tidus: "Ooooh Lulu!"
____________________-

NecromancerLesca
02-08-2003, 01:21 AM
*Laughs* That's awesome RikkuYuna89:p Zidane was a nice touch!!!

Rye
02-08-2003, 01:43 AM
lol thanks. There was a moral to that story.

Even If your good looking, if your little,cute and have a big hat you'll get the ladies.

j/k :p

NecromancerLesca
02-08-2003, 01:46 AM

Just can't resist! (come to think of it....)
hehehe

IamTidus
02-09-2003, 01:36 AM
I hope somebody comes up with a really crappy one cause no one in there right mind would follow that.
I sulute you! Great creative story!*sulutes you RikkuYuna89*

NecromancerLesca
02-09-2003, 02:15 AM
How about in the end, when Tidus jumps off the airship, they all start to do the polka wearing cheesy cowboy hats?:O_O:

Yee-haw partner....

IamTidus
02-09-2003, 08:04 AM
Here a stupid one I did so people can now post without worries of being the worst.

Scene: Love Scene in lake.

(Tidus standing with back turned to Yuna vary nervous)

Tidus: So....Uh....How are you doing? (turns toward Yuna) I mean with all that's going on and all. With the Guado and....um....the final summon thing.

(Yuna Turns away slowly with a sad look to her)

Yuna: I am....cunfused. I want to continue but I also want to just stop. What would everyone think? on matter what I do people will die I don't want that. Tidus what do you think I should do?

(Tidus calmed down now walks over to her turning her around placing his hands on each of her shoulders.)

Tidus: I don't care what you do! I will always be by your side. I will be with you no matter what you choose to do. I have fallen for y-----

Mystery voice: Wow your a bigger sap then I ever was. Enough talk kiss her all ready.

(Tidus freaks out)

Tidus: Where and who the blitzing hell are you? I will kick your ass!

(stepping out of the shadows)

Squall: ........Whatever. Listen to your self! You sound like an idiot!

(Tidus getting really angry. yelling walking toward Squall)

Tidus: Hey why don't you leave us alone! Huh! You don't even know what where going through!

(with a fast stride a sword stops right infront of Tidus)

Squall: Meet my good friend Cloud we teamed up in a tournament. Realized that we are an unstopable force together teamed up and been kicking some ass.

Cloud: (with sword still pointed torward Tidus) Trust me kid, You couldn't beat Squall much less me.

(Yelling coming from the woods)

Yuffie: Squall!!

(Squall hand to head indisbeleaf)

Squall: I can't beleive she caught up to us. She has been fallowing me around for a long time. I gotta go. Yuffie go away I have a girlfriend Rinoa! She just will not leave me alone I tried changing my name to Leon, didn't work. She found me.

(Squall turns around and leaves Cloud also starts to leave)

Yuna: Hey Cloud where are you going?

(Yuna looking 'interested' in Cloud)

Cloud: Oh great I did it again. Every time a girl sees me.

(Cloud points to Yuna)

Cloud: This happens

(Yuffie comes running out form the forest)

Yuffie: Hey Cloud! Which way did Squ..Le Yeah Squall go.

Cloud: That way.

(Yuffie runs away)

Cloud: I got to go I am in seach of my love Aries\Aerith

(Cloud leaves)

Yuna: (very disapointed) Great your leaving me with this bleach blonde bimbo

Tidus: (pouting in corner) Hey I am a natural blonde! Wow the momment is kinda dead know huh!

(Yuna with a wierd look on her face)

Yuna: Where's my necklace?

Yuffie: (giving the necklace back) Sorry I thought it was materia in my haste. (Yuffie leaves)

Tidus & Yuna: ????????????????????? What are you stupid?

Yuna: Lets head back now to many people are bugging me.

Tidus: Yeah.

(Tidus and Yuns Leave)

There you go. I kinda ok majorly stole RikkuYuna89's other game character idea sorry. I was gonna add Mario and have Tidus kill him saying your system sucks but I felt it was crappy enough so I didn't

Rye
02-09-2003, 01:26 PM
I thought it was really good. Now i gotta go get FF8, it sound interesting, since i just beat FF9.

I thought it would be better with mario like....

Mario: "HAHAHA It's me Mari-"
Tidus: *Takes brotherhood, SLICE*
Mario: "MamaMEYA! You'll never kill me.... I'll always be around..."
Tidus: "That was for the all the kids that die from falling purple cubes each year!"
Tidus & Yuna: *Takes Necromancer's idea* *Tidus & Yuna start to do the polka wearing cheesy cowboy hats*

IamTidus
02-09-2003, 06:07 PM
FF8 is a great game to me though. It's my favorite. I also added FF7 people too (ie. Cloud, Yuffie) But I would suggest FF8. Good Mario idea. I like it!

Rye
02-09-2003, 07:36 PM
FF8 looks good, the people at the store told me FF8 was horrible, and FF9 was better so i bought it. Maybe it was because FF9 was more expensive. @_@ They lied!

Thanks ^.^ I love hearing other people's stories. It fun! You should try another :D

NecromancerLesca
02-09-2003, 10:07 PM
(They're at the Zanarkand Ruins, just after defeating Yunalesca.)

Yuna: I can't believe what we just did. (Looks around, amazed.)

Lulu: (Discouraged) Well, it's happening. The end of the world is near us.

Wakka: Don't say that Lu, even without the Final Aeon, we can still do something.

(She turns toward him) Lulu: But what? This is the only way to defeat Sin that we know of. How can we come up with a new plan?

(All are quiet and thoughtful, until Kimahri's ears prick up and he spins around to the door.)

Tidus: What is it?

Kimahri: Shhh...Kimahri hears voices...

(They all look toward the doors, and they hear voices indeed. Some footsteps--others like an animal's footprints.)

Tidus: What the--? (He walks to the door, when it unexpected slams open and knocks him to the wall. Three figures are in the doorway, all carrying some kind of weapons. Yuna's party tenses up, weapons drawn in case of attack. Yuna runs to Tidus's fallen side, watching the new group come into the light.)

"Hmmm....it must be around here somewhere..." The boy said to his strange companions, a duck and a overlarge dog.

(The duck quacked) "Do you see a Keyhole Sora?!? NO! We've looked everywhere in this messed up world! There simply isn't one!!!!"

Sora: How do you know?! (He draws a long sliver keyblade) It could be hidden like the others! All we have to have is faith!!

Donald the Duck: Aww phooey! (kicks the dirt) If YOU hadn't taken control of the gummi ship and steered us off course trying to find those idiotic friends!!!

Sora: THEY ARE NOT IDIOTIC!!! (Menacing toward Donald when the dog in knight armor intervened.)

Goofy: Hyuck, calm down guys, we have an audience! (Sora and Donald finally see Yuna and her guardians, staring blankly at them. Both turn red and laugh.)

(Auron was the first to speak) Auron: Who are you?

Sora: I'm Sora, and this Donald and Goofy. We are looking for my two friends---

(Donald interrupts) Donald: But first, we need to find the King! King Mickey!

(Sora jumps back in front) Sora: AND my friends, Kairi and Riku.

Auron: Riku--? (The guardians turn to Rikku, who was in the back and froze when Sora said her name. She came forward to them.)

Rikku: Me? You're looking for me?

(Quickly, Sora shook his head) Sora: No, my friend's name is Riku too, he's a guy. I lost him and Kairi when my island was attacked by the Heartless.

Lulu: Heartless? What are those?

Donald: See? I told you they wouldn't know about the Heartless!!! This is not a world in our order. (turns to Lulu) Sorry madam, but my friend here is alittle confused.

Yuna: There are none of these "Heartless" here in Spira. Only Sin.

Goofy: Is there a Keyhole by any chance?

Yuna's Party Together: Keyhole?

Sora: A Keyhole that locks a world from the darkness, a pure evil that I have to stop. When it's locked, the world cannot be overrun by the darkness.

(Yuna looks to Auron and the others, helping Tidus to his feet) Yuna: Do you think there is a "keyhole" in Spira?

Tidus: Maybe....(gets an idea) Hey! Maybe if we find the keyhole, then we can stop Sin for good!! (looks at Rikku) it's worth a try.

Rikku: Yeah! But...where would we find it? We have been everywhere in Spira, wouldn't we have past it?

Wakka: Perphaps your father would know Rikku, Cid and his Airship!

Rikku: Good idea Wakka! Maybe he would know of a place for this "keyhole".

Yuna: (walks to Sora) And maybe we can help you find your friends and your king.

(Sora and his group nodded) Donald: It could work!

Sora: All right! Let's get going!!

Rikku: This way. (She leads them out of the Zanarkand Ruins and to the airship)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED........:D

Rye
02-09-2003, 11:16 PM
That was good! ^.^ Now i have to get Kingdom Hearts & FF8 @_@ lol

NecromancerLesca
02-10-2003, 10:46 PM
(Yuna's Party, Sora, Donald, and Goofy climb aboard the Al Bhed Airship. Rikku steers them through the mass corridors to the control pad, where her brother and her father, Cid, were waiting.)

(Cid comes and hugs Rikku) Cid: Glad to see you pulled through all right. I've been worried for you girl! (Looks and nods to Yuna's company) And my little niece as well.

(Yuna comes up to him) Yuna: We defeated Lady Yunalesca, and they way to defeat Sin went with her.

Cid: (whistles) Well, that makes things complicated huh? What are you going to do now?

Tidus: We had an idea---

Cid: HEY! (Finally sees Sora and his companions. They stare at each other for a few minutes blankly. Cid turns to Yuna) Whose the shrimp with the weird pets?

(Sora glares at Cid and Donald quacked in rage. Goofy chuckled good-naturally.)

Yuna: This is Sora, Donald and Goofy. They came from another world.

Cid: WHAT?! There's no such thing!

Donald: Oh yeah? Do you have any proof of that!? (Struts up to Cid, only coming to his knees) We are trying to find a very important person, the most honorable King Mickey himself!!!!

Cid: Who? (Donald quacks and grumbles into a quiet temper.)

(Sora steps in) Sora: King Mickey. He went out to find out where a person named Ansem was.

Wakka: Whose this Ansem ya?

Goofy: A person who made a detailed report on the Heartless. We reckon King Mickey went out to search for him.

Sora: And we are trying to find my friends, Kairi and Riku. (Cid pointed to his daugther and Sora shook his head) No, my friend's name is also Riku, he's a guy.

Cid: Oh. (Turns from them, scratching his chin) What do you need me for?

Lulu: We thought you could help them with you Airship, possibly find this King as you did Yuna at Bevelle.

Sora: And a Keyhole for your world, possibly.

Tidus: If we found this Keyhole, then maybe it's the true way to defeat Sin. It would be gone--forever.

Rikku: (bouncing on her heels) Yeah! Then Yunie wouldn't have to call the Final Aeon! Please Pops, can we give it a try?

(Cid looked from one person to another and laughed out loud.) Cid: Why not? Heck, nothing is stopping us now! (Turns to Sora) Don't worry little man, we'll help you out.

Sora: Thank you.

Goofy: Should we get our ship Donald?

Donald: Aww leave it, you can't get it out if you tried.

Auron: Where is it?

(Shrugs)Donald: Sora drove it into a big grassy field. A person named Rin I think called it the Calm Lands. He said he would try to fix it up for us.

Tidus: All right! We're off to find the Keyhole of Spira!!!

(Suddenly, the airship shakes and rattles. Everyone grabs hold of something for dear life. Out of the windows, they saw something rising from the blood-red clouds, a huge and omnious shape. It was sucking them closer to the blackness...)

Yuna: It's---It's Sin!!!
Again, To Be Continued....

Rye
02-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Great! Great Details! ( I wish I could do that)I bet Tidus and Yuna grabbed on to each other ^.^

NecromancerLesca
02-10-2003, 10:57 PM
Hahaha, and go into the back room right?:joey: Hehehehe...(j/k)

Rye
02-10-2003, 11:04 PM
LOL, Hey I wouldn't doubt it, but they'd probally be surprised by goofy, chuckling...

NecromancerLesca
02-10-2003, 11:37 PM
Hmmm...maybe I should add that.:D Hehe, I won't though.
Part 3:

(The whole cabin shook like it was an earthquake. Yuna screamed and fell to the ground, feeling Donald whiz past her and slam into the glass. A hand grabbed her shoulder, helping her up. Looking up, she saw Tidus, grimly looking out at the newly appeared Sin, a glazed look in his eyes.)

Yuna: Tidus...are you okay?

(Coming out of his stare with Sin) Tidus: Yeah...yeah I'm okay Yuna.

Sora: Holy Cow! (points to Sin) What is that?!?!

Lulu: (Calm as ever) Sin, the Bringer of Death.

Goofy: (cowering behind his shield) I'd rather face those H-Heartless now!

(Donald removed himself from the window, shaking his head side to side) Donald: Ha! That's thing doesn't scare me none! (Shakes his fist at Sin. The Bringer of Death bellowed a warning growl and Donald jumped with fright, clutching to Goofy.)

Wakka: What do we do? We aren't prepared for battle yet!!

Rikku: (determination in her eyes) Let's go out there and end it, once and for all!

Lulu: How? Should we use the Hymn of the Fayth and go along with the theory we made eariler?

Tidus: It's worth a try. We can't stop now! (Looks at Yuna) Right? (She nods slowly)

Rikku: (turns to Cid) Pops! Steer us to Sin on the right side, we're going to block him off from the Ruins!

Cid: I'll program this bugger to play the Hymn, mind you...it'll only go for awhile.

Auron: How long?

Cid: Twenty minutes tops.

Auron: (Taking out his sword) It'll half to do....

Rikku: Okay, everyone...to the top deck!

Sora: Wait! We're coming too! (Points to Donald and Goofy with his Keyblade.)

Yuna: Are you sure?

Sora: (smiling) Absolutey! You guys are helping us, so we're going to return the favor!

Donald: (whacking his Mage Staff around threatingly) Of course, Ursala was worse compare to this chickenfeed!

Yuna: (bows to them) Thank you Sora, your help is accepted greatly. (Sora nods back)

Rikku: Let's go!!! (They ran through the control panels and up the elevator to the cold sky beyond.)

(They reached the surface just to feel the hint of rain in the distance. The wind roared through their ears, the sun blinding them. Ahead of them, Sin was along side the ship, racing with it. It's massive body out of place in the clear blue sky. Music lifted through their body, filling them with joy. The Hymn was bellowing out to Sin, and it seem to be taking effect.)

Auron: Quickly, before it's too late!!!

Tidus: (Drawing Brotherhood) Let's finish this!

*Note* I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do the battle scene, way too long and hard:D I'll skip to the end of the battle...sorry....*

(Sin was weakening, and the Hymn was dying in their ears, giving up like a dying victim. Bloodied and battered, the heros looked out on the death-bringer, the creature howling in front of them, only a few yards ahead.)

Sora: Donald! Lulu! Now!

(Standing face to face, Lulu raised her moogle, Donald his staff, and between them a growing ball of dark, fiery matter was born. Sweat poured from them, feeding to the hungry magical ball. Together, they hurled it at Sin and an explosion broke out. They threw themselves to the roof of the ship, the ship rocking backwards from the impact.)

(When everything settled, they looked up from the clouds of flying dust and grime. A brilliant light was coming from Sin and it became brighter as the dirt was blown away.)

Yuna: (Clutching her Summoner's Staff, a cut to the throat) Look!

(Looking to where her finger pointed, they saw a small rift through Sin's outer body, but no blood came out, only a blinding light and a scent of the sended. A song of pyreflies came from within.)

Rikku: (into her walkie-talkie) Pops, take us closer to Sin! We see a rift through his left flank!

Cid: Roger....(the airpship moved gracefully to the wounded side of the defeated Sin. Carefully they drew closer to inspect it.)

Wakka: (ear to the rift) strange...I hear voices from inside....almost like...the hymn itself....

Auron: Stand aside...(with his huge broadsword, he cut the whole deeper and they peered through the white, but couldn't see anything.)

Sora: Do you think the Airship and make it bigger, than the whole ship can go through.

Rikku: (thinking) It's worth a try. Come on! (They hurried back inside.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Cid locked the laserbeam onto the now sizable rift in Sin, and clicked a button. The floor hummed and a jet of purple light issued to the rift. Slowly, the rift became large enough for them to go through safetly.)

Cid: (Turned to the other, his mouth a firm line) This is it kiddos, we're going in.

Yuna: We have no regrets.

Lulu: Now that we have come this far, there's no turning back.

Tidus: Maybe...maybe Jecht can still be saved.(he said this to himself, but Yuna heard him. Taking his hand, she gave it a gentle squeeze. He pressed her hand back gratefully.)

Cid: Well, yeehaw! Here we go!

(The Airship moved forward and when they came near Sin, a invisible force took hold, taking the ship into it's grasp. The power when out, leaving them in quiet darkness with only the white light to guide them. They watched in silence as they came to Sin's body closer and closer.)

Tidus: This is it...the beginning of the end....

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 4 (never thought it would go THIS long...):O_O:

IamTidus
02-11-2003, 12:39 AM
Tidus
"We escaped with our skins intact, but Yuna lost something."
"I could already tell, her faith was shaken, Yevon had betrayed her."
"I felt like I should do or say something--anything..."
"But nothing came. I was just as lost as she was. And then..."

[The group's sitting near the big tree near Lake Macalania]

Wakka
"Well?"

Auron
"We're all clear."
"We will have to avoid Bevelle in the future."
"Yuna?"

Rikku
"She said she wanted to be alone."

Auron
"Of course."

[Tidus goes to speak to her]

Yuna
"I always thought that this would be easier somehow."
"I thought that everyone would help me..."
"with all my new friends together beside me."
"I've been trying so hard."

Tidus
"Maybe you're trying too hard."
"They told me...everything."

Yuna
"Everything?"
[he nods]
"Well, so then... you know."

[He goes "Yeah"]

Tidus
"I'm sorry."
[She turns to face him]
"It's just, you know... all those things I said."
"Like "Let's go get Sin!" Or about Zanarkand..."
"I didn't know what would happen to you, Yuna."
"I guess... I hope it didn't make you sad."
"Forgive me."

Yuna
"I wasn't sad."
"I was happy."

[Tidus goes underwater, then surfaces in a few metres in front of her]

Tidus
"Yuna."
"Just don't do it."

Yuna
"The pilgrimage?"

[He goes "Yeah"]

Tidus
"That's right."
"Forget all about Sin, about being a summoner. Forget all that."
"You know, live a normal life. Come on now, Yuna, what do you say?"

Yuna
"Maybe I will."
[Tidus goes "Huh?" and turns to her, then swims up to her]
"Wouldn't everyone be surprised?"

Tidus
"Yeah."
"Except Rikku. She'd be with you."
"Lulu and Wakka wouldn't hold out long."

Yuna
"Kimahri would say yes, too, I know. But Sir Auron..."

Tidus
"I'll make him understand, Yuna. It's the least I can do for you."

Yuna
"No, I should tell him. He deserves it."
[Scene changes: she's floating on the water]
"What'll I do if I give up my pilgrimage?"

Tidus
"Hey! Zanarkand! Let's go to Zanarkand!"
"Not the one in Spira, the one I'm from."
"Yeah, we can all fly there. Everyone can go!"
"Then we'll have a big party at my place!"

Yuna
"And then we could see Blitzball!"

Tidus
"Yeah!"

Yuna
"Your Zanaraknd Abes would play!"
"We could all watch you play, in the stadium all lit up at night!"
"I'd cheer and cheer till I couldn't cheer anymore!

Tidus
"Right on!"

Yuna
"Well, what about after the game?"

Tidus
"We'd go out and have fun!"

Yuna
"In the middle of the night?"

Tidus
"No problem! Zanarkand never sleeps!"
"Let's go to the sea, before the sunrise."
"The city lights go out one by one. The stars fade..."
"Then the horizon glows, almost like it's on fire."
"It's kinda rose-colored, right? First in the sea, then it spreads to the sky, then to the whole city. It gets brighter and brighter, till everything glows."
"It's really...pretty."
"I know you'd like it."

Yuna
"I'd like to see it, someday."

Tidus
"Well you can, Yuna. We can both go!"
[A teardrop hits the water. Yuna starts crying]
"Yu..?"

Yuna
"I can't. I just can't!"
"I can't go!"

[FMV. Tidus walks up to Yuna. She's crying. He holds her shoulders.]

Tidus
"Yuna."

[He kisses her. She doesn't resist. The smooching continues. Pyreflies fly around them. They go underwater, still kissing. They embrace; she looks at him. They hold hands, still looking at each other, while underwater. He brushes her hair. She holds his face. More kissing. FMV ends, scene changes; they're sitting on the shore afterwards]

Yuna
"I'll continue. I must."
[Tidus goes "Hmmm"]
"If I give up now..."
"I could do anything I wanted to, and yet..."
"Even if I was with you, I could never forget."

Tidus
"I'll go with you."
[She turns to him and goes "Hmm?"]
"I'm your guardian."
"Unless I'm...fired?"

[Yuna looks away, giggles, and faces him again]

Yuna
"Stay with me until the end. Please."

Tidus
"Not until the end..."
"Always."

[Yuna nods]

Yuna
"Always, then."
[Kimahri, watching from a distance, turns around to return to the group. Neither of them were aware of his presence]
"Maybe you should head back to camp first."

Tidus
"Roger!"

[They stare at each other. He turns around and begins to head off. He stops, and looks up at the sky, and moving pyreflies that look like shooting stars. Yuna whistles. He runs and meets her. She giggles]

Yuna
"Wait. I'll go with you."

[He nods. They go together, holding hands.]

NecromancerLesca
02-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Did you get that on Final Fantasy: Worlds Parts Website?

I love that site, they have the entire script of FFX, and for FF9. They said they are getting FF8 too, but I can't get to it. Grr...

Psychotic
02-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Continuing where our heroes last adventure ended.
Fortunately, some good-natured soul has taken the liberty of reviving them, using full-life.This allows me to feature previously nuclear warheaded characters.

Tidus and Yuna are in that lake

Yuna:Hey, you killed me!

Tidus:Not only did I do that, I also stamped on your head a number of times. Because it was funny.

Yuna:Yeah, but I don't think it's as funny as THIS!

Yuna pulls out her own Machina Pistol, and aims at Tiduses head

Tidus:W-w-w-wait! don't do that! we killed everyone off last time before there was any love and we had to have a prologue!

Yuna:Good point.WAKKA! get down here now

Wakka walks in, hand-in-hand with a nuclear warhead

Wakka:You called, ya?

Yuna:Go away now Wakka.to Tidus There, look, love. He was holding hands with a nuclear warhead, that counts as love. Now hold still while I kill you!

Tidus:HUH!? How did he hold hands with a nuclear warhead? I mean, do nuclear warheads even have hands?

Yuna:Be quiet, our author is a master of surrealism

And on that note, a giant white Shark called Cecil eats the pair of them whilst brandishing a rusty cutlass and a matchbox filled with raisins

Oh, and yes he is named after THAT Cecil(Main character in FFIV)

Cecil:Erm, Baron and all that! Does it have raisins?Raisins....

Wakka and the Nuclear warhead stride past the lake, with a baby nuclear warhead in the pram. Only it has orange, gravity-defying hair.

Wakka:Looks like it's the end again, ya? by the way, I am annoyed that when I said "I love you nuclear warhead" I didn't say "ya?" afterwards, ya?

Baby Nuclear Warhead:I'm going to explode now, ya?

Wakka:That's my boy, ya?

Nuclear Warhead Explodes, and they all died and/or melted

THE END.

IamTidus
02-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by NecromancerLesca
Did you get that on Final Fantasy: Worlds Parts Website?

I love that site, they have the entire script of FFX, and for FF9. They said they are getting FF8 too, but I can't get to it. Grr...

Yeah I did. I like that site too. I was board at the momment so I posted that for something to do.

And Psychotic, great ending. It was vary breathtaking. Reminded me a lot of Shaksphere.

Rye
02-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Lol very good Psychotic! I liked when Wakka was proud of his son the most! ^.^

NecromancerLesca
02-13-2003, 11:16 PM
Especially the part when he said "That's my boy ya?"
Wakka and the Warhead were met for each other.:D

Rye
02-13-2003, 11:19 PM
Yeah definatly! But the only thing the "wakka and warhead" series needs is someone to shoot mario, from mario bros. that would make me laugh, like war head jr. would blow up mario and at the end wakka would just be like, "thats my boy, ya!"

IamTidus
02-14-2003, 08:56 AM
Heres a new one. This my attempt at drama.

Scene: Ending, With Tidus just informing them of his Disappearance.

(Group extremely sad all looking toward the ground with a tear in there eye.)

Tidus: I am sorry. I don't want to go but I have to. I don't have a choice. I care so much for all of you. Your all like a family to me, And Yuna I can never live without you now. from the momment I saw you I instantly fell in love with you.

(Walks torwards Wakka)

Tidus: Wakka, you where like a big brother to me always there to help me when I am down. Thank you.

(Tidus walk away from Wakka towards Kimari)

Tidus: (chuckles) Kimari at first we didn't get along but after a while we grew on each other. To the point that we would give our life to help one another.

(Tidus walks towards Lulu)

Tidus: Lulu, you help me so much in my time here. You the closest thing to a mother I ever had before I came here I didn't even know what I was missing in a mom. Thank you so much for everything!

(Walks towards Rikku)

Tidus: Well what can I say you saved me if it wasn't for you I would have died there in that ocean. From the start I felt something between us. You where the best friend I never had you are like my sister. It's a shame we will not get the chance to cause some damage together. Tell Cid that I kept my promiseYuna has returned safe. Thanks for everything, Bye.

(Yuna lifts her head turns toward Tidus)

Yuna: Tidus please don't you can stay here I will not belive you!

(Tidus walks toward Yuna. Goes to put his hand on her shoulder but it just fades through)

Tidus: Yuna, I love you. Don't worry about me. You made my life complete. There was so much I didn't understand in life until I met you. You opened my mind and heart to so many things. Thanks to you. I don't have to worry about dieing unhappy with a feeling like my life was incomplete. Yuna you made my life worth living. I love you I always will, Good Bye

(Walks past Yuna kisses her and wispers in her ear then Tidus runs towards the edge with tears in his eyes. leaps and in mid air he disappears.)

(Yuna has a shocked and confused look on her face)

Wakka: What did he say, ya?

Yuna: He said, "Follow your heart always and we will meet again."

(Everyone has a suprise and joyous face)

Lulu: Yuna you saved them all of them. You let the spirits at the farplaine rest in peace. All of Spira will celebrete in your honor. Let's go.

(whole group leave with an empty feeling Yuna stays behind and prays doing the arm motion for Tidus not as a prayer but the blitz symbol of victory for Tidus. Screen fades)

Thanks for reading, sorry it's so boring. I need a lot more practice at this.

Psychotic
02-14-2003, 07:02 PM
THE WAKKA AND WARHEAD SPIN-OFF TV SERIES!!!!

It promises to be awful and unfunny, oh yes.

the baby warhead has now grown up. Wakka and his son are walking down a street

Wakka:Look son, it's one of those Plumbers, ya?

Nuke:Oh, it's HIM. He made a lot of money out of apearances, but man that movie was awful.

Wakka:Oh I know what you mean, ya. Look! he's just walking across the street, ya? I mean, that's just asking for it, ya?

Mario is assaniated by a mystery sniper

Wakka:Oh my god, ya? Come on son, we need to form a father and son investigative team called Wakka and son, ya? we could have our own cheesy theme music and everything, ya?

Nuke:Um, yeah.

As I am too lazy, they do not ever find out who does it

and now it is time for the Tidus, Yuna and Cecil show

Oh behold the lameity, and the cameo!

Oh, let us use a cliche, they are in Cecil's stomach, because that's how things work around here

Tidus:Well I guess it's my turn to kill you with a machina pistol now

Yuna:Hey wait! I didn't kill you last time though!

Tidus:I still died

Yuna:No, you were swallowed by a raisin loving shark

Tidus:Anyway, prepare to die, because, erm....... I.. don't like your voice, yeah that's it.

Yuna:And this comes from someone that sounds like Fry from Futurama?

Kimahri:Shut up. Kimahri wants liquor

WOOOOOWWWWWWW CAMEOO!!!!!! KERAZY!!!!!

All this time, you may have been wondering where the father of Wakka's child is. She is about to hit Cecil the shark in approximately 1.65 seconds. Alas, poor Tidus and Yuna, we hardly knew ye

big explosion, nuclear winter, the apocalypse comes

Change of Scene

Rikku: Does anyone else like horses?

Auron:Someone.... please.... SHOOT HER!!!!

Rikku:I think that they are soooooo furry, la la la

Auron:I wonder where I can get a nuclear warhead?

Wakka and son burst in, with their Cheesy them tune playing

Wakka:Did someone say they needed a nuclear warhead, ya?

Auron:No, I said I wondered where I could get one

Wakka:Same thing, ya?

Auron:Whatever.......

Everyone other that Auron:SQUALLLL!!!!!!!!

Nuke:What do you need me for?

Auron:Kill her

Nuke:OK

Wakka:Wait, ya? we need LOVE!!!!!

everyone looks at Wakka like he is insane

Rikku:I love you Mr. Auron's Sword

Auron:Kill her now

Nuke explodes, and they all die happily ever after

Rye
02-14-2003, 08:50 PM
Lol Psychotic!

USE THE POWER RANGER THEME SONG!

*GO GO WAKKA AND NUKE BOMB,DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN,* *repeats a few times*

Yeah and like wakka is in a flashing rain bow back round running, than the nuke is in a flashing rainbow backgrou nd.

I could do that but my Paint shop pro and and animation shop are gone :'(

NecromancerLesca
02-15-2003, 08:05 PM
Yeah, i liked the part when Auron said, "someone..please...shoot her.." It's mean, but kind of funny because you can see him getting mad.

And the warhead is always there to save the day! :D

Rye
02-16-2003, 01:15 AM
I know! The war head should be given the nobel award for savig the day numerous times!

Psychotic
02-16-2003, 12:35 PM
The Tidus and Yuna bit! everyone's least favourite! yay!

Since a nuclear warhead hit Cecil, they have been blasted up in the air and landed in some sort of giant pit.

Tidus:Oh Man! we're stuck down here!

Yuna:I love giant pits!

Tidus:er.... what?

Yuna:Oh it's just the whole Love thing before we forget

Tidus:That's all very well and good, BUT HOW DO WE GET OU OF THIS PIT!?!?!?!

Kimahri:Shut up.Kimahri wants liquor.

Yuna:Oh well done, you woke him up

Voice:You cannot get out, it is pointless, life is a futile struggle, there is only death.

Tidus and Yuna turn around, and see Lulu sitting there/

Yuna:Y'know some happiness wouldn't go amiss, you know?

Tidus:Stop that, you're beginning to sound like Wakka with his "ya"s

Lulu:"Ya"s are pointless, life is a futile struggle, there is only death.

Yuna:We need to cruise outta here

A missile zooms down

Missile:Bo Selecta! did any of you wicked peeps call?

Tidus:Oddly enough, no.

Missile:But Yo! I'm the wicked cruise missile, bo selecta! bling bling!

And so it ended there, without a nuclear explosion for the first time ever

Rikku + Auron bit

Rikku:I love seals, they squeal when I hug them!

Auron:Must.... ignore..... Must.... ignore

Rikku:Hee! Bouncy Bouncy Squirrels!

Auron starts shaking

Rikku:Whatcha doing Aury-Waury?

Auron:THAT'S IT! NOBODY CALLS ME "Aury-Waury" and lives to tell the tale.

Auron starts drawing back his sword

Rikku:Oh! The bunnies are stabbing each other! (GTA:VC)

Auron is about to stab her

Rikku:I wrote a Haiku!

Oh the red daisy,
flower retains all happiness
Sunshine! Yay! Sunshine
(GTA:VC)

Cameo time....

In the distance, cheesy music plays. It sounds like the power rangers.......

Wakka and his Son burst onto the scene!

Wakka:Come on son, ya? let's kill all these Ninjas, ya?

Nuke:I'm with you

Wakka and the nuke start kung-fuing all the ninjas

Wakka:Die, ya?

Auron:Hold on a minute. Ninjas? Where the hell did they come from?!?!

Rikku:Awww!! Aren't Kittens Cute? Buy me one aury-waury

Auron decapitates Rikku without looking

Wakka:There's too many of them, ya? son, you know what to do, ya?

Nuke:Yeah!

Auron:Not again......

The nuke explodes, big mushroom cloud comes

The End!

Rye
02-16-2003, 02:01 PM
Lol! Poor "Aury- Wuary" If I was in his position, i'd call the nuke ages before rikku even started the haiku.

WAIT! Did Kimahri ever get his liquor. The only thing that would make the nuke better was if he had some in handy, for kimahri before blowing up.

NecromancerLesca
02-17-2003, 12:11 AM
Yeah, get them all liquored up before they have some of that Nuclear Warhead love! hahaha.

I love the Rikku and Auron bit.
"Bouncy-bouncy squirrels!"
"Must....ignore..must ignore...":lol: (fell over laughing)

Rye
02-17-2003, 12:15 AM
Me too. I think Tidus and Auron would switch places. He'd prefer shooting yuna with a machina pistol than listening to rikku (or even getting shot himself) and Tidus I think would start crying, when he hears the haiku, becuase he's such a cry-baby (the first time i made fun of tidus :eek: )

NecromancerLesca
02-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
Tidus I think would start crying, when he hears the haiku, becuase he's such a cry-baby (the first time i made fun of tidus :eek: )

HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!:mad2:

I'm kidding, I think that would be hilarious, then they could start a Haiku Club, Rikku as President then Tidus as Vice President! Ha, then the duo of Wakka and the Nuke comes in and gives us a happy ending.

My own Haiku:

Tidus and Rikku
Walking through the red daises
Comes the nuke. Boom ya?:D

I think it works...

Rye
02-17-2003, 12:23 AM
I like that Haiku! ^.^

Also I thought Lulu was funny. She is right about one thing though... "ya's" are futile. I wish she would pop up near rikku and be like "haikus" are futile, than pop up near kimahri and say "Liquor" is futile.

Funny :p !!!

NecromancerLesca
02-17-2003, 12:27 AM
But...does she think that Warheads are futile?? That is the real question....:O_O:

Rye
02-17-2003, 12:32 AM
I hope not. They are really important! What ever happened to the Nuke jr's mom? Divorce, what!?

NecromancerLesca
02-17-2003, 12:36 AM
Right, Nukes are too precious to waste:D

Psychotic
02-17-2003, 06:45 PM
No new episode today :( I don't think anyway, I got a lot to do today, but I'll probably have a nice one done tomorrow :)

The nuke's mom was destroyed when it hit Cecil the white Shark.

Kimahri and his liquor? well, I think he is intoxicated on it all the time, but heY! you'd have to ask him that. Although most likely he'd say "Shut up. Kimahri wants liquor."

Tidus/Yuna and Rikku/Auron crossover... hmm... could be amusing, but I have something in store for Tidus....

No-one mentioned the Ninjas! I bet they cry themselves to sleep tonight, especially after they got beaten up :( Poor Ninjas....

Psychotic
02-18-2003, 06:34 PM
Tidus and Yuna et al in a big pit section! woop de doo!

Yuna:There must be a way out of here, y'know?

Kimahri:Shut up. Kimahri Wants Liquor.

Lulu:Liquor is futile.....

Yuna:I agree, y'know?

Kimahri:Shut up. Kimahri Wants liquor.

Lulu:Liquor is futile, existance is bleak...

Tidus:Ok, I'm going to stop you all there. WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP REPEATING THINGS?

Yuna:What do you mean, y'know?

Tidus:Like you and the "y'know"s!

Yuna:Er... what? y'know

Tidus:There, you did it again!

Yuna:No I didn't, y'know?

Kimahri:Shut up.Kimahri Wants liquor.

Tidus:Like Kimahri is with his "Shut up"s.....

Yuna:What do you mean Kimahri's "Shut up"s? y'know?

Tidus:Grrrrr.....

Lulu:Grrring is futile

Tidus:Like that crazy goth chick and her "this is futile, winge winge moan moans"

Yuna:Tidus, I think you're losing it, y'know?

Tidus:AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Tidus jumps up and runs through the walls of the pit, leaving a Tidus shaped outline all the way to the exit

Yuna:Well that went rather well

Lulu:Quite

Kimahri:As a trained proffessional however, I must insist that the directors refrain with making myself, Kimahri Ronso Fuddlemuck the XVIIth, work with such uncouth rogues as "Tidus"

Yuna:OK now you're just taking the whole "pretend it was all a big joke" too far.....

Rikku driving Auron insane

Auron:.........

Rikku:Aury-Waury, I wanna Pikachu! they're soooooo cute!

Auron:P..oke...mon? Did you mention the p-word in MY presence?!?! GAH! Note to all readers, turn away now, or read all of this psychotic(no pun intended) ranting Although the game may have been a good RPG, it does not match up to the Final Fantasy series, although it is possibly better than this game, although it does have me in it. But, Pokemon is just such a corporate money making scam that we must all hate it now because we like to think we are "alternative" and even the "kewl" people don't like it anymore! And as for that cartoon... they have worse voices that Yuna. I hate Pokemon, from the very depth of the fires that burn within my souls

Rikku looks to be in deep thought

Rikku:So, are ya gonna get me one?

Auron:to himself What was that again? count to ten..... one.... two....

Rikku:Hee! I'm an Al Bhed!

Auron:Three. F...ou..r

Rikku:Look! I can jump up and down really high! Bouncey! bouncey! boucney

Auron:F-F-Five..... S-Six....

Auron appears to be shaking

Rikku:I wanna Pony! they're so cute! I love ponies!

Auron:SEVEN! EIGHT!

Rikku:Yeah! Aury-waury? catch me a Pikachu AND a pony!

Auron's patience snapped at this point

What happened next is too graphic to be mentioned

What? No Wakka? Hee! there's no Wakka! or certain Nuclear Weapons! hee hee hee!

Rye
02-18-2003, 06:45 PM
*claps* I agree with you on the pokemon thing! There still ripping people off with those cards. Im gonna wait about 30 years and keep my cards, and then the fad will come back and i'll be rich!

Lol it looks like everyone is out to get tidus. I bet wakka and the nuke are looking for tidus now...

I feel even worse about auron now. I think he should find better people to hang out with.

The funniest was Kimahri! What a Pre-Maddana (i can't spell!)

NecromancerLesca
02-20-2003, 12:20 AM
Poor Auron....I do hope he can get rid of the ditzy Rikku somehow. The Nuke doesn't seem to bring him any relief...:D

Rye
02-20-2003, 02:28 PM
I think Auron should go after the guy that keeps on using full-life ;)

Anyways, I have a story starting from the beggining when you are first in spira. Enjoy!

(Note: I took alot of stuff from movies and put it in this story)

Tidus: "ooo, my head! Wait where am I? This isn't Zanarkand.... I think I hit my head too hard..."

Swims to temple

swishing noise

Tidus:"huh? Probally just my imagin -AHHH!"

Sahagin

Tidus: "He bit me!!!!"

Tried to attack with sword, but Tidus doesn't know how to use one...

Tidus: "Get away from me you damn, dirty fish!" *Falls over from swinging sword*

Then sahagin got bit by something alot bigger....

Tidus: " Yay! Don't mess with the bes- WHAAA!"

The Geosganos sucked tidus into cage/belly.

Tidus: "Dude, your all skin and bones... wait? He ate me! *Cries*

Geosganos spits Tidus out

Tidus: *Sings Alleuha song* "Ok enough horrible sing, time to swim to the temple."

Tidus enters the cold temple, soaking wet and shivering

Tidus: "Sooo... Cold... Food... Hungry.... Need Fire."

Tidus finds Flint and wood

Tidus: "C'mon fire... LET THERE BE LIGHT!"

Hours later, Tidus finally gets a fire started

Tidus:"Sleepy...."

Dreams about the girls cheering on his blitzball shot

Wakes up to a screeching sound

Tidus: "Whats that? "

Sees huge spider/fiend'

Tidus: "EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS!!!!"

... TO BE CONTINUED
*Elevator music* On the next episode of "FFX" A girl saves hi named rikku. Does Riku finally have a Boy friend, will her over protective father Approve? *Elevator music stops*

Lol, sorry I just had to add that. ^.^

Psychotic
02-20-2003, 07:01 PM
A good start but it lacked a certain something..... NUKES!

Wind Shear
02-22-2003, 05:22 AM
What about this one?

On board airship, fighting Evrae in Spira airspace.

*Evrae breathes the air*

Rikku:O, Oh... our HP is low and I am out of all items!
Lulu: I'm also out of MP.
Wakka: So am I.
Auron: Me too.
Kimahri: I out of MP.
Tidus: So am I. *to Cid* Move farther!
Cid: Don't be falling now!

But suddenly an F-22 with the Ribbon Insignia intervened by firing two guided missiles at Evrae.

Mobius 1: This is Mobius 1, I will help you defeating the dragon.
Lulu: It's a wyrm.
Mobius 1: Whatever.
Tidus: Mobius 1?
Wakka: Another machina from nowhere? Ahhh I can't stand this anymore!
Rikku: Enough Wakka! That's only our hope!
Mobius 1: Mobius 1 to Airship, move farther!
Cid: Why?
Mobius 1: I will nuke Evrae!
All except Mobius 1: NUKE EVRAE?
Mobius 1: Yeah, if you never go farther, you will be obliterated!

The airship move farther, farther than the attack range of Wakka and Lulu.

Mobius 1: Target acquired, Fox 2!

The nuclear missile fired towards Evrae and a powerful explosion ensued. Evrae is nowhere in the airspace.

Mobius 1: Mobius 1, shot one bandit down.

Then the party on the deck of the airship cheered for destroying the wyrm.

Cid: Thanks Mobius 1.
Mobius 1: Welcome.
Tidus: Can I ask one favor Mobius 1?
Mobius 1: Go ahead.
Tidus: Can you help me saving my love of my life?
Rikku: He is referring to Yuna, the summoner.
Mobius 1: Where is she now?
Lulu: She is in Bevelle now, marrying a maester.
Mobius 1: Okay. I will follow the airship since I am very unfamiliar of this place.

Then the airship and F-22 speed away to Bevelle. Will the party and Mobius 1 save Yuna? What Mobius 1 doing in Spira? Why Mobius 1 is here in Spira?

Comment: Anyway, its a crossover of FFX and Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.

IamTidus
02-22-2003, 06:27 AM
Good stuff Wind Shear! I like it!

Phil
02-25-2003, 06:04 PM
*sin opens mouth*
Sora: Good gravy! the keyhole is in his mouth! Blast it you morons!
Rikku: Hey look! Your two friends are in there too..and some other person,,is that the person you call Sephroth?/
Auron: In my past ive seen him that darn one winged angel..
Yuna: Cast holy on 'em..oh wait i can do that..*casts holy*
Sora: YOU BLEW UP THE KEYHOLE!!
Yuna: Well at least sephroth is dead..but so is riku and kiari..OH WELL...
Sora: Yeah they were kinda weird anyways
*Sin attacks the ship*
Vivi:*comes out of engine room* WOW! They make black mages in your engine room too..HOLY COW ITS SIN! *casts Flare on sin*
sorry if that bites but im new at this sorta thng..

Phil
02-25-2003, 06:05 PM
wow yall typed alot while i wrote that-well forget me

NecromancerLesca
02-25-2003, 10:52 PM
She looked out onto the water below. So high--she was so high. How was she going to make it?

Turning back, she saw her friends, fear written in their eyes for themselves, for her. Slowly, silently, she stood to face them, her face filled with grim determination.

"No!" she cried out suddenly. Everyone looked at her, and saw she was on the edge of the platform, her white dress flowing behind, playing her hair around her face.

"Everyone, put down your weapons," she said in a clear, resolute voice, " put them down, or else..." She walked two steps to the edge. The draft blew at her; her heels off the floor and hanging in midair.

Her husband waved a hand to the guards and they dropped their weapons. Two of her guardians came and ran up to her. She stopped them with her hand out to them.

"Go now please," she begged them, fear rising with every second that passed.

The boy stepped towards her, "you're coming with us," he commanded, holding out his hand. She shook her head.

"Don't worry about me. Go," she ordered firmly. Her crown shook in the violent breeze that came, making her wobble abit.

"This is foolish," her husband, Seymour, said calmly, "if you'll fall, you'll die."

She took her right hand and wiped it across her mouth savagely, hatred burning in her eyes to Seymour. Looking back at her two friends, she looked up at the sky and listened to the soft winds around her.

"Don't worry," she whispered, "I can fly." Breathing in the scented air she looked back at them, especially Tidus, the boy who came forward with the girl.

"Believe...."she said, looking into his eyes.

He shook his head, but slowly, staring into her eyes, he saw a grave determination and no fear in her. It surprised him, and made him feel more braver himself. After a minute, he nodded his head once to her.

She smiled, her sweet, naive smile and looked away from him, up at the cloudless sky.

Heart racing, she brought her hands together in a clasp, closed her eyes, and let her body fall into the winds that sang to her. She felt her body go into the air and be suspended for a moment, then fall to the unforgiving ground below. A voice spoke from above her, the only thing she heard clearly in the shrilling winds screams that echoed in her ears.

"YUNA!!"

"........"

Rye
02-25-2003, 11:11 PM
I liked it ^.^. I liked when Vivi just came out of nowhere and casted the "spell that makes the peoples fall down." ;)

You too Necromancer! You made it sound it so creative, how you gave the names after, and made it so descriptive ^.^

I'm gonna continue my story with FFIX's melodies of life playing so im inspired! :) ;)

On the last episode of "FFX" Tidus just seen the spider like thing i think is called a Machea, and screamed "EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS!!!"

Tidus: "Man... You don't get ones that size in Zanarkand."

Machea/Spider screeches Intimidatingly. He jumps to hit Tidus but... BOOM

Tidus: "What!?"

Mystery wet suit girl(the thing that scuba divers wear) throws another bomb.

Tidus: "My savior!"

Mystery Wet suit girl fights along side tidus

Tidus: "YAAAAH!"

Machea gets slashed and scurries away, injured

Tidus: "Hey! Thanks!"

Gas- Mask guys walk up to Wet Suit girl

Gas-Mask guy 1#: Oui Fiend? (You fiend?

Gas Mask guy 2# :Oib ra'c yh utt muugehk uha.(Yup he's an odd looking one)

Tidus: "Uhhh... What third world language is that?"

Wet Suit Girl: "Cunno..." *Punches in stomach*

Tidus: "My mom warned me about girls like you... *faints*"

On Ship

Tidus: "Oooo my head... HUNGRY!"

Wet Suit girl :"Here you go!"

Tidus: *Shoves face in food tray*

Wet suit Girl: "ew..."

Tidus: *HACK... HACK* Somebody! Do the Himlic monuver! WATER!"

Wet suit girl: "Umm.. here"

Tidus: *Gulps it down*

Wet suit girl: "Hey!"

Tidus: "Oh sorry... Here lets start over... Whassup! I'm Tidus! What's your name?"

Wet Suit girl: "
*shocked* Rikku..."

Tidus: "Hi rik-"

Alarm goes off

Alarm: "TEEN BOY ALERT!"

Cid: "WHAT!!! A teen boy on my ship... near RIKKU!"

knocks tidus of ship

Rikku:" Dad!!! Stop being so over-protective!"

Tidus: *climbs back up* "Um...Hi"

Cid: "Ok Pretty boy, don't you think about laying a hand on my princess, you hear!?"

Tidus: *shaking* "Yes sir!"

Cid: "So kid, What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

Tidus: "Blitz ba-"

Cid: "Ain't good enough to date my princess!" *Knocks off again*

Rikku: "DADDY!?" *Runs into ship crying*

I guess Cid never approves... lol ^.^

NecromancerLesca
02-26-2003, 11:20 PM
:p That was great RikkuYuna!

Especially Tidus and his "whassup!":D

Rye
02-27-2003, 11:24 PM
Thanks ^.^ My favorite thing was when cid knocked tidus of the boat. How over protective :p

NecromancerLesca
03-01-2003, 03:13 AM
Sounds like something my dad does when I bring guys over.:mad:

Rye
03-05-2003, 09:34 PM
Lol! Yeah same with me... Does anyone want to start from where I left off? I love those stories when people do that ^.^

Rye
04-19-2003, 12:40 AM
Does any one wanna start where I left off!? (Sorry I just want to start this topic again!)

IamTidus
04-19-2003, 01:55 AM
Cid: Why the hell did I ever have a daughter?
(Tidus climbs back up again)
Tidus: I'll anwser that! (says poundly holding up his index finger)

Rikku: Yeah you tell him!
(Cid grabs Tidus' head and punches him in the head and punches him in the head. Tidus lies on the ship knocked out.)
Cid: I don't wanna hear any crap outta you kid! Rikku!

(Rikku looks sheepishly)

Rikku: Yes, Daddy?

Cid: Stay away from that bleached son of a shoopuff.

(Rikku seems mad)

Rikku: But Daddy!

Cid: Enough Brat!

Rikku: DAD! Listen I love and I'm carrying his baby!

Lets keep it going!

Rye
04-19-2003, 01:27 PM
Cid: WHAT!?!?!?

Only thing I could think of @.@ what a surprising ending IamTidus! ^.^

Christmas
04-12-2022, 11:48 AM
Everyone was so innocent back then. Even RikkuYuna89 (Rye). :bigsmile:

We even have teen pregnancy's thing going around here! :