PDA

View Full Version : I hope that KH2 has...(Possible Spoilers)

Enigma
02-08-2003, 02:08 AM
Just share what you hope that Kingdom Hearts 2 has in it.

I personally wanna see Mickey in action. And I want to explore the Mickey's Castle.

Emotion Sickness
02-08-2003, 04:54 AM
two key blades.... awww.... that secret ending is AWESOME! doesn't look like disney is anywhere to be seen though, but still, i think it will rock hardcore...

MateriaBladeVII
02-08-2003, 04:54 AM
I hope it allows you to take your special party members (like Jack, Aladdin, Peter Pan, etc.) to other worlds this time. It was annoying that I could only use Jack in Halloween Town.

I hope Cloud, Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie join the party, too. They could have really helped Sora in his journey and i never understood why they didn't go with him.

And I hope Riku and Kairi become playable characters too. I know Riku helps you in one battle in Monstro, but that just isn't enough.

Lastly, I hope they make the worlds larger. It only took me like less than an hour per world to beat.

Drizzt
02-08-2003, 09:13 AM
I hope Cloud, Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie join the party, too. They could have really helped Sora in his journey and i never understood why they didn't go with him.

I doubt that will happen. If you look at it from Disney’s perspective, you will see that they want the gamer to have at least one of their dolls following you around (all the time). You already play with a squaresoft's char, so your side kick will have to be a Disney's char.

MateriaBladeVII
02-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey- it's wishful thinking okay? :tongue: So don't ruin it for me. And Sora is a new Square character- Donald and Goofy were previously created. I think they should have more Square characters (previously created ones) in the party to equalize the Disney character majority. There were too many Disney characters and not enough Square characters in the game. :choc:

TidaRalique
02-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Emotion Sickness
two key blades.... awww.... that secret ending is AWESOME! doesn't look like disney is anywhere to be seen though, but still, i think it will rock hardcore...

Look up Deep Dive. Mickey's in there.

famish99
02-08-2003, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I would like to see mickey in action, he was one of the more badass characters in the first one. One thing I really want them to fix was the camera angles which really sucked in the first one. Something cool they could do is if you can change between the different characters. Like if you hit select or something like that you can change from Sora to Donald for instance. That way you can play different strengths at a time. Another thing I have a complaint about is how weak some spells are for how much MP they take. They should make it so that the spells are more powerful for the amount of MP they take. Because I would find myself having to just fight the guy physically and never really gain too much MP back. And they also need a Magic stat. Two Keyblades rock.

Giga Guess
02-13-2003, 01:23 PM
I'd like to see playable Squaresoft characters. Aerith, Leon, Yuffie, Cid....all of 'em (Except the kids. Wakka...ugh..."I WEEN!" And he was totally cool on FFX!)

Mr. Graves
02-13-2003, 05:44 PM
I'd like to see the sequal be at least somewhat (playable) enjoyable.

ChibiInuYasha
02-13-2003, 11:40 PM
The 1st had more FFVII Characters, in KH2 I'd like to see more VIII characters and some IX characters as well, maybe next time, if they include the tounament again, I'd like to fight Kuja or Seymore or some other FF Villain ;)

Blackmage
02-17-2003, 08:52 PM
What I'd really like to see...

KH + Devil May Cry = KH2.

THAT'D be the ultimate game. Have Sora be able to do a bit more with the Keyblade(s) and get around a lot more fluently and stuff. Hell, Sora doesn't need the guns that Dante had; he'll have two friggin' Keyblades, which is plenty of an advantage!

But since that's only wishful thinking, I'd like to be able to switch control of characters, like famish99 mentioned. As well as perhaps a bit more variety of magic spells, and be able to activate some skills with different button pushes, like in Devil May Cry; you know, not have to select to do Ars Arcanum in the little window, just do it; perhaps through means of another shortcut menu you could select to do certain skills.

And have an items shortcut menu! Slow access to Elixirs killed me the first few times I tried to fight Sephiroth.

Enigma
02-17-2003, 11:58 PM
More magic spells and definetly bigger worlds.

blitzballstar01
02-24-2003, 09:49 PM
id have to say that i would defiantely like the next one to have more ff characters. and the storyline of the ff characters should be described more. in the first one, they were kind of just.....uh....there. i dont know. that would be kewl. also, i think ansem should come back and they should say more about HIS character too. he just kind of appeared at the end and then... WOW!! he's my rival. so in general, the characters need more details...just a little. :angel:

Blackmage
02-26-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by blitzballstar01
also, i think ansem should come back and they should say more about HIS character too. he just kind of appeared at the end and then... WOW!! he's my rival.

Not nearly as bad as Necron. At least Ansem had some building up to, whereas ol' Necron popped out of nowhere with his destruction-of-everything plan.

IamTidus
02-28-2003, 02:55 AM
I want to see Kairi fight in your party. She was my favorite KH character. and she should kick ass!

Ouch!
02-28-2003, 03:31 AM
Not nearly as bad as Necron. At least Ansem had some building up to, whereas ol' Necron popped out of nowhere with his destruction-of-everything plan.

Necron was actually hinted at, slightly. When they described why the stones had been sealed they mentioned a summon that the summoners sealed within the stones. There's debates about it actually.

But for the sake of staying on topic, I'd really like to play as Riku. I thought Riku was pretty friggin' badass. I don't know, just got something for people who are easily manipulated but at the same time capable of complete destruction.

This game seems very interesting.

DJZen
03-13-2003, 10:15 AM
MORE FF CHARACTERS!!!!! I'd LOVE to go around with Edgar in my party chainsawing the **** outta everything! Then have my other party member be like Mulan or Jim Hawkins or STITCH!!!!!! Awwww, how cool would that be? I also hope they go back and forth between Sora and Riku with Kairi looking for Sora

"Where's Sora?"

And yeah, the Colliseum MUST come back, but this time you should fight various Disney and Final Fantasy characters in addition to the basic shadows and things. I know about Sephiroth, in fact, all too well, I just want more. Like maybe you should have to fight General Leo or Dr. Unne :D DEFINITELY gotta throw in some 4 Fiend action!

Advent Child
03-21-2003, 04:41 AM
i'd like to play through the deep dive scene, and keep that version of riku throughout the game. that's just awesome. I'd also like to see lots of minigames. On top of that, I'd like to play with riku, when he has the ability to control the heartless. like when maleficent gives him that power on the pirate ship in neverland.

DJzen: i'd HATE to see any classic FF characters there. They don't fit, so trying to make them fit wouldn't work out. You can turn them into CG scenes, but gameplay, it just wouldn't be the same. I'd also hate to see lilo and stich get a world. And as for the colliseum you DO fight cerebrus, cloud, leon (squall,) yuffie, ice titan, rock titan, hurcules and hades there. They are all disney or final fantasy, not just heartless. And again with general leo and unne, it wouldn't be the same. Turning 2D characters into 3D has always been a bad idea.

and to everyone who said ansem wasn't well enough developed: did anyone read the ansem's reports? It pretty much thoroughly describes his entire life. Basically, he started experimenting with people's hearts, and created the heartless.

Zifnab
03-21-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by blitzballstar01
i think ansem should come back and they should say more about HIS character too. he just kind of appeared at the end and then... WOW!! he's my rival.
Actually, he was there from the start just about...remember the man in the cloak? :D
I thought he was great, but if he returned, that would make him even better. There's nothing quite like a villain who makes a come back.
I'd have to agree though, I'd enjoy it more if there was more of a half/half with Square and Disney. The whole 'believe in yourself and your heart' theme was pretty much Disney esque. Why couldn't Ansem compress time with a giant meteor? ;P

DJZen
03-21-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by d0p

DJzen: i'd HATE to see any classic FF characters there. They don't fit, so trying to make them fit wouldn't work out. You can turn them into CG scenes, but gameplay, it just wouldn't be the same. I'd also hate to see lilo and stich get a world. And as for the colliseum you DO fight cerebrus, cloud, leon (squall,) yuffie, ice titan, rock titan, hurcules and hades there. They are all disney or final fantasy, not just heartless.

No, really? I've only beaten the game 3 times, I had NO IDEA you could fight those people in the colloseum! Oh, wait, yes I did, I even mentioned it in my post!

I believe what I said was "I want more", as in, fight lots of lesser known Disney and FF characters, such as Gilgamesh or Knights of the Round, or..... IMP!!!! Maybe even bring back some people from the first game.

As for not liking 2-d characters in 3-d, I guess you pretty much hated Kingdom Hearts then, considering most of the game is based on 2-d Disney movies. Also, I guess you hated the appearance of Moogles and Behemoth, since Moogles first showed up on the NES in FF3, and Behemoth showed up even earlier than that. Let's also be thankful that there was no sign of Chocobos, since they showed up in FF2 on the NES. Ooops, ranting, sorry.

DarkSerge
03-21-2003, 08:49 PM
I would have liked to have Kiari and Riku in my party, I'd luv to see Kiari kick some ass, remember when Sora turned to heartless, I think Kairi should have defended him and she sould of had some fun with the Keyblade.

Advent Child
03-22-2003, 04:56 AM
No, really? I've only beaten the game 3 times, I had NO IDEA you could fight those people in the colloseum! Oh, wait, yes I did, I even mentioned it in my post!
no you didn't... you said...
And yeah, the Colliseum MUST come back, but this time you should fight various Disney and Final Fantasy characters in addition to the basic shadows and things. I know about Sephiroth, in fact, all too well, I just want more.
You only mention sephiroth, and then say "i want more," implying that on top of sephiroth, more would be appreciated by you. If yuo can't phrase a scentance right, then don't type an implyed yell too me.

As for not liking 2-d characters in 3-d, I guess you pretty much hated Kingdom Hearts then, considering most of the game is based on 2-d Disney movies.
fine you caught me. 2D GAME characters.

Also, I guess you hated the appearance of Moogles and Behemoth, since Moogles first showed up on the NES in FF3, and Behemoth showed up even earlier than that. Let's also be thankful that there was no sign of Chocobos, since they showed up in FF2 on the NES. Ooops, ranting, sorry.
As for chocobos and bahamut, they completely redesigned them. They're not the same characters, just the same names. Moogles... I guess you got me. I think moogles were fine. I still prefer the older ones, but the new ones are okay.

Rye
04-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Kairi totally has to come back! She should be a white mage/ summoner! She has a spunky yuna persona, that just makes me say SUMMONER! Besides she's a princess.

They also need more FF characters and most of all ZIDANE!! What was sqaure thinking not adding Vivi or Zidane to the Island!? I hated Wakka's accent (it was good in FFX though) Zidane would be good as a member of (what I call) "The Squall/Leon and friends Troup."

Oh yeah, and they need Bahamut ^.^

Enigma
04-05-2003, 03:45 PM
A different designer designed FF9 than who desgined FF7, FF8, FF10, and Kingdom Hearts. So the guy who designed Kingdom Hearts stuck with his characters.

MateriaBladeVII
04-05-2003, 04:50 PM
Well, hopefully in Kingdom Hearts II they get both character designers so they can fit Zidane, Vivi, Dagger, and Steiner in there. Oooooooh- how about Kuja? Yeah! :D The one thing I demand that it has is more of Jack Skellington!!! After all, he is the Pumpkin King! :tongue: He rocks!

Rye
04-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Yeah! And don't forget Spunky Eiko and Rikku. (but with a different name, so were not confused)

Oh yeah it should be KAIRI'S story in KH2. Kinda like Yuna in FFX-2 with her story. I'd like to see more how Kairi felt about Sora, and some of her favorite moments with him...

DJZen
04-05-2003, 07:59 PM
Evil_Cloud, I don't see why they can't. Amano did the image illustration for FF8. Don't believe me? It says just that in the opening credits. Still don't believe me? Just LOOK at Edea's hair and face-thingy, if that's not Amano, I'm a chump. Now, I know there's people who'll say I'm a chump anyway, but that's fair, I say some obnoxious things to people.

muchacho
04-05-2003, 08:26 PM
they should have it where your playing has riku and mickey trying to get out of (spoiler) the kingdom hearts or what ever it is. because both riku and mickey had keyblades i think that would be cool

MateriaBladeVII
04-06-2003, 01:53 AM
DJzen, did I say that I didn't beleive you? :laughing: All I said was that they should get both character designers this time and not just Amano.

muchacho marc, you forget that Riku lost his keyblade when Sora took it after his defeat and unlocked his own heart to free the princesses. but I get your point- I wanna know what happened to them, too! Will they ever be reunited??? :crying: We'll just have to wait a couple years for Kingdom Hearts II.

muchacho
04-06-2003, 04:25 AM
i forgot about that

Rye
04-07-2003, 10:45 PM
They HAVE to be reunited! But please before they grow up! Kairi could have suffered major phycological damage by then or worse... She is going out with Wakka instead! :whoa:

muchacho
04-07-2003, 10:54 PM
but then it be all good ya know

MateriaBladeVII
04-08-2003, 02:39 AM
Uh-uh, no way! Wakka is Lulu's territory! :eek: But I agree- if KH2 looks exactly like its trailer w/ them all grown up, it'll suck cuz then Cloud and Leon will be old! And I dunno if Sora, Kairi, and Riku would be as cool when they're older. And guys, this my opinion so don't quick jump on me for it. :laughing: The two keyblade idea rocks, but I just don't like the idea of Sora being older.

Rye
04-08-2003, 10:53 PM
If Sora gets older, his voice better deepin. I mean his voice is squeky and he's 14, and my 10 year old brother's voice is deeper! Lol!

I want them to go to Never land where they *sings peter pan songs*

Won't Grow Up!
Won't Grow Up!

:D ;)

muchacho
04-08-2003, 11:01 PM
nooooooooo not another peter pan song (thinks of all the bad memorys of sister running around the house singing)

Rye
04-08-2003, 11:07 PM
Sorry! I won't do it again. Lol don't Disney songs get really annoying and stuck in your head easily? (thinks of Little Mermaid :whoa:)

DJZen
04-11-2003, 07:15 AM
Sora was voiced by Haley Joel Osment who you may remember from such films as A.I. and The Sixth Sense. He was born in April of 1988, you do the math. We only saw the woman who might be Kairi from behind, so we can only guess at her age really. She may only be 18, which would make Squall only about 21. Hey! That means he can drink! W00t!

Fat Hobbit
04-11-2003, 07:21 AM
I hope in KH2 you could have double keyblades and also it would be cool if it could be two player!

MateriaBladeVII
04-11-2003, 09:38 PM
Actually, we have no proof whatsoever that the girl on the beach is Kairi. And as for Squall's age- they made him older in Kingdom Hearts so he isn't 17. He looks more like 21 already- and that would make him 25 in KH2 if your theory is correct. I really don't like the idea of making them older. A year or two I wouldn't care about, but the girl that you think is Kairi is an adult- completely redesigned. I would miss her short hair! :crying2: I'm hoping that the KH2 preview is just a rough brainstorm result and that they put more thought into the actual designing of the game and its characters. Don't get me wrong- the two keyblade idea is cool, but I'm hoping that girl isn't Kairi and that it's Tifa or someone else.

Miyamashi
05-05-2003, 10:24 PM
I agree with the loads of people ahead of me who said that it needs more FF characters.

Oh, yeah, I just think it would be funny if Vivi were in KH2. He has such a resemblence to the heartless that they'd be chasing him all over the place! Poor Vivi...:eep:

MateriaBladeVII
05-05-2003, 10:38 PM
Haha! :chuckle: That would sooooo rock! And it would actually fit really well- it's just like in FFIX where the townspeople thought he was one of the evil Black Mages. I was really pissed that Vivi wasn't in the first one and I think they should put him in the sequel. That's a really good idea you got there.

ZeZipster
05-05-2003, 11:29 PM
Vivi? Now that'd be awesome. I'd like to see some classics in KH2 too, like some body from FF6. Oh and Chocobos, lots and lots of Chocobos.

Aurey
05-06-2003, 08:15 PM
I WANT MORE OF JACK SKELLINGTON!!!!!He was the best out of the whole entire game well at lest I think so.I want Riku to be a playable character in KH2 he's would be really good at fighting.Yeah chocobo's would be good in the game too.