PDA

View Full Version : FFIX: Roleplay Survivor Game!

Rye
02-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Time for some Fun :D !

If there was a situation, where Zidane and the gang were stuck on a small island, and there was ABSOLUTLY NO-WAY to get back (Sharks, magic barrier, let your imagination do the work for you ^.^) what do you think would happen and who do you think will survive?

Ok my Idea is

Quina: She/He would be the first to go, since he/she is the biggest (CANNIBALS) and he/she wasn't eaten he/she would eat everyone else.

Vivi: He would survive probally the longest. He is very usefull. He can make fires on would, and freeze foods, like a refrigerator!

Zidane: I think he would last long. He a natural leader and everyone loves him. He can jump high in the trees to catch fruits or small animals

Freya: Same as Zidane. She's strong and can jump high too catch things. She can spear the little animals for food.

Amarent: Im not sure if he can do alot, but he can carry the little kids, and crush things with his hands. He would be the second to go.

Eiko: She can communicate with creatures and cast magic, other than that she can't really do anything.

Dagger: I don't think Zidane would let her die, so i think she would last pretty long. She can cast magic and summon ramuh! She can command him to fry all the fish on the island!

Steiner: Everyone hates him, he will be eaten. BUT if they get along he can cut down trees with his sword to make huts.

I think Zidane or Vivi will last longest. Maybe Vivi because i think Zidane will try to drown him self after dagger dies and vivi's magic is so good he can cook/freeze/fry stuff!

However Zidane is very daring and he explores and is very agile. He could he good in the trees, were Vivi can barely jump.

That was fun!!! :p :D

HOOTERS
02-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Umm no Quina would win he would eat everybody and then cast frog drop for more food.

Roz
05-18-2003, 04:25 PM
what the hell is this the big brother island and ur right steiner would go down first coz everyone DOES hate him, quina would go next coz she is fattest and you would get a 7 course meal eating her, amarant next coz he is stupit and cant do any thing, Eiko next coz dagger can do everything she can and then freya coz Zidine can do everything she can, then everyone would help each other coz the're such nice people :D :D :D :D :D

therealquigmaster
05-18-2003, 07:44 PM
I think Vivi would win because he could just kill them all with doomsday or death.

Nait
05-18-2003, 08:19 PM
Dude, fish. You can eat fish. And if there are trees, dude, they can live on that island for, like, forever.

Rye
05-18-2003, 08:21 PM
Yeah, but if they don't get along... uh-oh @.@

Ferril Shadow
06-05-2003, 09:47 AM
Eiko would make it to the end onl because if anything would happen to her Madeen would flip and kill everyone. That fear alone would keep her around ~*chuckle*~