PDA

View Full Version : Who should be with Locke?

Espergirl
02-11-2003, 05:56 PM
Who do you think should be with Locke? Celes, Terra, Rachel, someone else or one of the other options I listed? I personally like both the Celes x Locke pairing and the Terra x Locke pairing in fanfiction/fanart but...To me it seemed that Rachel was Locke's true love because in the WOR Locke went searching for that magicite to revive Rachel, he didn't go looking for Celes or Terra. And when Locke met Terra and Celes he helped them because they reminded him of Rachel...Locke was thinking about Rachel the whole time.

I actually would have liked it better if Locke had been in love with Celes or Terra (I like both Celes and Terra, just like I like both Aeris and Tifa, I'm not one of those stupid, immature fans who think they must hate to the other one to be a true fan of the character) because I always had Terra and Celes in my party, I played as them and I identified with them so it's only normal that I liked them more than Rachel.

But in FFVI Rachel was Locke's true love, so that's why I think that both Celes and Terra are better off with someone else because they would only be heartbroken when they realize that Rachel still has the first place in Locke's heart. ;)

Oh yeah, I would have voted for the "me" option since Locke is one of my favourite male videogame characters ever but just like with Terra and Celes, Locke will probably be too devoted to Rachel to notice me...:(

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-11-2003, 08:47 PM
He SHOULD be with Rachel, but he WILL be with Celes. Not such a horrible fate, really.

Heath
02-11-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
He SHOULD be with Rachel, but he WILL be with Celes. Not such a horrible fate, really.

Spuuky
02-11-2003, 09:27 PM
He's come to terms with the fact that Rachel is the past. There's a huge section of the game about it. He finally forgives himself and is reborn himself by the Phoenix. He can then move on. And Celes is the one. His conflict is his refusal to give up his old love for what's obviously knew and good.

The Man
02-11-2003, 09:28 PM
What Spuuky said.

Rachel is gone. Obsessing over her loss isn't going to bring her back. And Celes clearly cares more about him than any of the other female characters in the game do, and he returns the feeling to a certain, suppressed extent even when he's still sighing over Rachel's fate. Thus, Celes is by far the one with whom he should "end up," as it were.

Bahamut2000X
02-11-2003, 11:17 PM
I say Celes. It just seems right with all they act around each other and such and how they build up the relationship between them throughout the whole game.

Mageta
02-12-2003, 05:11 AM
He should be with Celes. They have the most powerful relationship. The one with Terra was more just to protect her. Rachel's dead, so that's a tough one. Any of the other girls just doesn't make sense. Celes is perfect for him.

-Mageta

eestlinc
02-12-2003, 09:58 AM
I can't believe I'm the only person who said "with me". Certainly the monk answer is also good.

Edgar
02-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Both girl should go to Edgar. Locke should be a monk. :D

DocFrance
02-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Hey, you forgot about Relm!:rolleyes2

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-13-2003, 10:24 PM
I never forget about Relm.

Spuuky
02-14-2003, 02:12 AM
Kishi, this is about the girl for Locke.

Edgar
02-14-2003, 11:27 AM
She's underaged. She's not an adult yet :) She's suited for someone like GAU!!! :D

Spuuky
02-14-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Edgar
She's underaged. She's not an adult yet :) She's suited for someone like GAUKishi!!! :D

Sephex
02-14-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Spuuky
She's underaged. She's not an adult yet She's suited for someone like GAUKishi!!!

Exactly.

Denmark
02-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Locke should be a monk. His one true love has died, so he should just give up all women and become a monk.

Then Celes would be mine!

Zyne
02-16-2003, 08:17 PM
What kind of monk? A fighting monk that punches and kicks? Or a holy monk that fasts and reads the Bible? If its the fighting monk then thats what I'd choose because I like punching and kicking and Locke is my favorite character.

Yami Yugi
03-23-2003, 02:00 AM
I think he should be with Celes as well... But... I've been hearing that Setzer ends up with her. Does anyone know if this is true?

DocFrance
03-29-2003, 11:14 PM
Well, if you don't save Locke's whiny, self-absorbed butt in the WoB, then Celes's ending will have Setzer saving her, not Locke. Then he'll ask if she can wear the Maria costume for him some time. That kinky bastard.

And a much better ending, if you ask my avatar.

the blitzer
04-18-2003, 04:47 PM
I THINK IT SHOULD BE CELES SINCE RACHEAL DIED WHEN SHE GAVE LOCKE THE ESPER PHIONEX. TERRA AND LOCKE NEVER HAD A THING FOR EACH OTHER. BUT I COULD SEE THAT CELES AND LOCKE DID.

Obsidian
04-22-2003, 05:41 AM
I always thought this was such a tough call, but I have to say Celes.

Mattokenzi
05-11-2003, 07:14 PM
erm??? I thing he should be a bachular :D ha ha ha
I dought he will be a monk

Book
05-15-2003, 09:04 PM
Locke and Celes :love:

JuREXic5
05-16-2003, 11:49 AM
locke is a pimp, he should get them all :D

bebi vegeta
05-19-2003, 03:00 AM
Locke is a retard, he doesnt deserve either of them, he should give it up and become a monk!
Setzer with celes and either sabin or edgar( i mean Mog! ) with terra

Squall Loire
05-25-2003, 05:40 AM
I believe that Rachel was the one, but she chose to go on and set Locke's heart free and i respect that because she knew that Locke was suffering and she had to go so she told him to let it go. After his conversation with Rachel, however, it's apparent that Locke and Celes kiss each other. So technically I believe that Celes is the best woman for Locke because, well, shes the only one that shows that she likes him.

Celes Chere
06-12-2003, 09:41 AM
i think it should be celes:yap: yup (NOT ME)locke is always chasing after her :lovers:

Harlemoonbeams
06-12-2003, 08:09 PM
OI thats so Celes HE saved her and well he has to be always thinking about her He saved her at the opera! Well he had help but Celes is his girl!

RAVAGER
06-12-2003, 09:11 PM
well, locke saved also terra (with Mog) and helped her to escape form Narshe!

anyway, he can't be with Rachel bacause she's dead, so he should be with Celes

bebi vegeta
06-14-2003, 10:29 PM
i still think locke is a retard and need's to become a monk...:jap: :jap: :jap: