PDA

View Full Version : OMG the best thing ever *rocks out*

eestlinc
02-15-2003, 07:37 AM
my FFT cd is coming in the mail on Monday. I am going to play this game. It will rock. I went and bought a PSone just so I could play ff9 and FFT (and maybe Xenogears, fforigins, etc). This is a great fortune. Bow down to my coolness!

Any FFT advice for me? please share: I love sharing.

*huggles all*

Night_Sword
02-15-2003, 07:21 PM
*Bows down* All the advice you need is Orlandu. Once you get him.... Before that, make an even team with enough magic and melee fighting capabilities. Healing is also important at the beginning at the game, if you need help with any of the more difficult battles I can help you, though I am not on very often anymore :(

Pancaek
02-16-2003, 03:59 AM
I pretty much agree with Night_Sword. You'll want a team with a good balance of melee, magic and healing. Males have higher PA, and girls have higher MA, so keep that in mind.

Cheapness is Orlandu's middle name, so it's up to you if you use him, I guess. I never really needed him.

Gryphon
02-16-2003, 07:06 AM
I thought knights were a really versitile class in that game, and they saved my butt a few times in the biginning, so I'd sugest them for the earlygame.

TsunamidaShirakawa
03-17-2003, 07:15 AM
I would suggest that after you beat the game, you search around for the history of Ivalice on some place like infoseek (http://infoseek.com). It will greatly richen the plot itself, for not everything is told in the game.

Paladin
03-17-2003, 01:48 PM
1 word... Monks. They do it ALL. Also, I decided I'd train a White Mage from the beginning my 2nd time through till I got all his spells and his Holy spell makes quick work of tough opponents in the early parts of the game. VERY quick work.

chadmonkey
03-17-2003, 03:33 PM
Make sure that before you change anybody's class you learn the squire's Gained JP's up ability, this will allow you to learn new skills faster. Other than that, have a good time and remember that if you get stuck you can always fight more random battle to get cooler/better abilities.

JuREXic5
03-20-2003, 09:05 PM
the samuri's blade grasp is the number one cheese skill, GET IT! muhaha.

Tom &/or Marsh
03-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Get Bard (Lvl 4 Summoner, Lvl 4 Mediator, male) and Dancer (Lvl 4 Geomancer, Lvl 4 Lancer, female) if you want to power level. they help alot, just put sing or dance on your second skill and play and or autobattle.

TheChosen1
04-15-2003, 09:21 PM
Y does everybody refer to priests as white mages and wizards as black mages? I know it says so in the demo kinda movie but ne ways i think priest and wizard is just shorter to type:D :tongue: