PDA

View Full Version : I got all the Chocograpghs in air garden,forest, and lagoon, but some are missing!

Rye
02-18-2003, 09:43 PM
I got all the Chocograpghs in air garden,forest, and lagoon, but some are missing! Do you know where I can get all the other chocographs? I have 3 left.

Jecht Shot
02-18-2003, 10:07 PM
Talk to Meen (SP?) at the entrances of each Chocobo area. Ask him to play "Hot & Cold", and he'll tell you if Choco can't find any more chocographs in that area. If he doesn't say anything about it, that means there's more to be found in that area.

Zifnab
02-18-2003, 10:15 PM
I think I know the problem... once Choco becomes a Dark blue chocobo, he can dig around even more of Chocobo's Lagoon. If that's not the problem try re-checking like Jecht Shot said.

Rye
02-19-2003, 01:33 PM
No, Mene DID say that I dug up all the chocographs in all three areas. I know that you can dig up more chocographs at the 2nd part of the lagoon too. Im not sure where there rest of the chcographs are though. Do I have to find the rest of the tresures on my own, in the cracks and bubbles. I'll try that ^.^ thanks

Zedus
03-29-2003, 04:56 PM
U need to go to the water laggon (with the blue water choco) and talk 2 the kid he'll say sumet about I know were to go he will say to go meet him at the Dragon gate so go there and he'll give u a race win him and u get the next final chocobo pieces

p.s u look ded cool:love:

Kimera 726
03-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Hmmmm that's really strange. I don't remember such a circumstance like that happening, although I get those feelings a lot!

7 or 9 is the absolute maximum amount of chocographs you can get in disk 1. A few more in disk 2, on disk 3 you are able to get almost all of them (I think you can't get 5). And on the later half of disk 3 you can finally get them all. I remember backtracking to the forest once I got red chocobo but Miene never did mention anything about "all chocographs have been found" kinda dialogue. I remember clearly he does say that in the lagoon and the garden.

But he says you found all 24 chocographs. Then perhaps you don't have all the chocograph pieces? Just a theory. 2 in the forest, 4 in the lagoon (or vice versa. I forget). I hope this helps...somewhat...

Roz
05-18-2003, 04:37 PM
ignore Zedus, he doesn't know what the hell that he is talking about

but i think the last ones are in the deep part of the lagoon

and the cracks and bubbly foam are hard to find

P.S you look sweet

Scandalous
05-19-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Roz

P.S you look sweet

This is off topic but...

We can all show our love, but not like this. It can be highly embarrasing sometimes, you know?

Mr Rocko
05-19-2003, 11:04 AM
Can you guys please try and back off from complimenting her. This thread is not the time or place for it.

Thanks

musashiden
05-19-2003, 01:50 PM
you miss three so that means you have 21 chocographs? try checking the # of chocographs you found.... there are 24 in all. here's a list of all the chocograph names...

streamside
between mountains
uncultivated land
healing shore
aboandoned beach
cold field
forgotten lagoon
faraway lagoon
abandoned lagoon
bird's-eye lagoon
small beach
dawn lagoon
forbidden forest
green plains
dusk plains
forgotten plains
sea at dusk
ocean
cold lagoon
mist ocean
outer island
outer island 2
fairy island
forgotten island

god5254
05-21-2003, 01:07 AM
how did you get to the air garden without a gold chocobo? tell me if i dont know what im talking about...

Dragonfire
05-21-2003, 04:57 PM
I'm missing 1 chocograph, and all the digging sites are empty. It's "Sea at Dusk" Anyone know where this one is? Perhaps I'll try to re-dig for it, even though it's not THAT important to me, but I would like to finish the game with all the treasure.

musashiden
05-22-2003, 03:22 PM
god5254:
you CAN'T go to air garden w/o a gold chocobo, since you have to be floating (gold chocobo ability) to shoot up (using a dead pepper) to the air garden...

Dragonfire:
"sea at dusk", i think, is located at chocobo's lagoon. (i'm quite positive, but not sure...)
...while finding the treasure itself can be found off the eastern coast of Forgotten Continent (near Oeilvert)

Blackmage
05-23-2003, 01:35 PM
RikkuYuna89: Have you dug up all of the treasures from the Chocographs? If you haven't, you may want to go dig up a few and try again.