PDA

View Full Version : Alexander's fate..

Darkside
02-23-2003, 08:48 AM
This was sort of touched on in the other alexander post, but i really want to know people opinions..what happened to alexander?? id like to think hes still around since hes always been my favorite summon/gf/ediolon but i think garland killed him to prevent kuja from enslaving him in the invincible (kuja controlled the invincible without being in it then garland took over), i think alexander did die, even the beam that the invincible fires is different to the enslaving one..opinions?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-23-2003, 09:01 AM
I believe Kuja says quite clearly during the Gulug sequence that Garland "has" Alexander, which is why he needs to extract eidolons from Eiko in search of something more powerful. Garland kept Alexander for himself as a threat to keep Kuja from using Bahamut anymore; that is, if Kuja were to continue using Bahamut, then Garland could have Alexander pop in and take him down every time. Garland didn't have any reason to kill Alexander, really, not even to keep Kuja from enslaving it. Once Garland took control of Invincible, Kuja wasn't able to use it again.

So, it wasn't killed, I believe.

Darkside
02-23-2003, 09:05 AM
Hmm yeah good point..they did it kind of badly then though because it really does seem like he "dies" but maybe he just disappeared so he could be summoned again..and maybe bahamut didnt when he was enslaved because they needed him again at that moment :eep: would've been SO cool if alexander became yours to summon..ark sucks

ultimate_omega
03-06-2003, 12:35 AM
yeah ark suxx.. but hey u guys have u ever wondered where did garland kept alexander?? i mean our summons were kept in some kinda jewel rite?? when i played it 4 the 1st time i thought that alexander were kept sumwhere in the invincible.. how stupid of me... :p

Reine
03-24-2003, 09:59 PM
I think Alexander was destroyed. I havent played it at all this year, but Im SURE I saw pieces of go flying..... or was that parts of the city???

Confused.....

Solution IX
05-21-2003, 03:51 AM
The thing is, when alexander is summoned, he looks like he is part of the castle, And the blade from the castle stabbed him. so i think he was destroyed by Garland so Kuja could not use him.

Magai
05-31-2003, 03:24 AM
Alexander is awsome, one of the best summons in FF. He may have died, but hey they didn't try summoning it aging with the pedents and stuff to see. Ark is sooo lame, Madeen is much better, Kepping it up with the holy elemental, ark isn't all that strong Madden and most of my summons were about all the same well all of Eiko's atleast, never did care for garnet.

Ferril Shadow
06-04-2003, 06:16 AM
I don't know I kinda like Ark:magus:, any way unlike evry other summon Alexander is a Holy Eildion. I think Garland may have sent Alexander from this world for now just like when the eildions disapper after launching thier attack, but Big Al is special. He is a protector and not used for war thus the summoner needs to be judged before he will help them. Not Like Rahum's stupid hero story. Like ultimate_omega stated all other eildions were summoned with jewels, Alexander is summoned by the hearts of the summoner. I think Garland just forced him to leave by over powering him but not destroying him. :chop: