PDA

View Full Version : Can't we have a Crystal Chronical forum?

Chrono Chrazy
03-04-2003, 01:32 AM
If FF X-2, which is about Yuna and Rikku getting nude-ish, and FFXi, which very little is known about get a forum, why doesn't CC? Am I the only one excited about FF on the big N, finally?

The Man
03-04-2003, 01:45 AM
I doubt there's yet enough interest in the game to justify the admins' making a forum. Still, you can create topics about the game in General FF, and if you do manage to create enough discussion, the admins may consider making such a forum anyway.

Also, for future reference, threads like this belong in the Feedback Forum.

Bahamut2000X
03-04-2003, 02:20 AM
If FF X-2, which is about Yuna and Rikku getting nude-ish,

Nah we know more about that game then CC. CC all we really know is it's out for gamecube, FFX-2 is filled with plot holes galore and has pictures of half naked women.

FFXi, which very little is known about get a forum,

Not really, I know a whole lot about the game and have yet to see it played.

Besides there's been only one thread about FFCC, maybe 2 at the most. It's the exact same reason as for why FFXII has no forum of it's own yet. So little is known about it, and there has yet to be more then 2 threads on the subject.

Chrono Chrazy
03-04-2003, 02:49 AM
Well when we get more info, there had better be a forum!

Bahamut2000X
03-04-2003, 01:58 PM
There probally will be one. Unless it gets so unpopular like FFMQ. Then you'll never see one ever made.

Bulldog
03-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Don't you worry Chrono Chrazy. I'll will it to appear, if I have to.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-05-2003, 02:40 AM
The time will come.

Shlup
03-06-2003, 08:03 AM
Yeah, if I recall, it's already been decided that FFCC will get a place of it's own when the time comes. Just have some patience.