PDA

View Full Version : Who's this other girl?!

Spira's Cutie
03-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Who is the girl to the left of Yuna in the picture? Is she the FMV of Koda Kumi? (I think I heard that from someone...)

Spira's Cutie
03-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Here's another picture of her, incase the other one didn't work.

WarZidane
03-10-2003, 10:30 PM
i think her name is "Lenne"
Yeah, she's based on Koda Kumi.

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
03-10-2003, 10:32 PM
that's what i thought at first.. but actually she's suppose to be a Yuna look alike.. something like that.. and her name is Lenne

Spira's Cutie
03-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Why is she dressed like Yuna, though? :confused:

Spira's Cutie
03-10-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by TheLadySummoner_Yuna
that's what i thought at first.. but actually she's suppose to be a Yuna look alike.. something like that.. and her name is Lenne

Oh, is she a playable character?? Maybe?

SakuraChan
03-22-2003, 06:06 AM
I'll explain a few things, okay?
The girl's name is Lenne. She wears Yuna's singer clothes because.... *drum roll*

Lenne is a clone.

Yup. It's true.

Ouch!
03-22-2003, 11:32 PM
Where the heck did this Yuna clone thing come from?

I believe it's been said that he/she who uses a sphere takes the roll of the person who owned it before them. So when Yuna uses the pop star sphere she assumes the roll of Lenne.

A theory that has been circulating is that Lenne and the "fake Tidus" are from the real Zanarkand. This "fake Tidus" might actually be the real Tidus that the dream Tidus was based off of. Then again it's only a theory, but it makes a lot more sense than clones.

Spira's Cutie
03-24-2003, 12:01 AM
-Holds head- So confusing!! Why can't the game just come out... tomorrow?!?!

Mattokenzi
04-10-2003, 06:58 PM
I think Lenne is hot and she is Yuna's singing partner (like T.A.T.U and the checky girls)

Yuna4Ever
04-29-2003, 02:54 PM
;) nevermind what i said

fah-q
04-30-2003, 04:10 AM
that clone thing just kinda spoiled it for me. you could of at least gave us a warning.

Kupo
04-30-2003, 06:13 PM
Well then good thing its not true;)

Yunie07
05-05-2003, 01:36 AM
I agree with SakuraChan. Lenne is a clone. I just figured that out... :(

~*MaYoNaKa*~
05-05-2003, 02:22 AM
From someone who has, technically, already played the game (i ordered it even though i can't really speak japanese, but i split it with my friend who can understand the language phenetically and thus translated everything for me), DO you, honestly, want to know the truth about Lenne's origins?

The truth eh? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! MUAHAHA!

I know that most of you, like me, have been beyond curious when i comes to the details of FFX-2, but this I ASSURE YOU, you'll want to be a surprise. The story surrounding Lenne and Shuin is pretty much the basis of the whole game. Believe it or not, the whole search for Tidus is a pretty minor priority on Yuna's list of things to do. Khich kinda angered and shocked me, but the ending made up for all my annoyance :love: .

So all of you compulsive, spoiler searchers, GO NO FURTHER! Go ahead and download the FMVs since i consider them not that spoiling if you have no idea what's going on, and be satisfied! Seriously, there's no point in playing the game if you know EVERYTHING. Except to play with the dress up system...hehehe. Even in difficult boss battles i couldnt help but take the 'songstress' outfit out since its just so randomly entertaining during long, grueling battles. Damn Time Active System is back *groan*:mad2: I HATE that stupid loading bar! If i could just get my hands on it I'd...*pulls out baseball bat and smashes bedside lamp*...oops

*cough*...moving on. Leave Lenne and Shuin alone if you know what's good for you.

From your friendly neighbourhood ~*MaYoNaKa*~

Ps: Shuin is crazy in case you didnt know...shhh!

Shuin
05-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by ~*MaYoNaKa*~
Ps: Shuin is crazy in case you didnt know...shhh!

Yeah... He is nut. I'm agree.

angel_summoner
05-06-2003, 05:51 AM
shuin is nuts???? i didnt noe dat.

Spira's Cutie
05-06-2003, 08:39 AM
Okay, I know who Lenne is now. Thanks. You shouldn't really revive 3 month old threads like that, though. :)

Sayoko
05-09-2003, 03:59 AM
Sorry to revive the thread again.

I don't think Lenne is a playable character.
She isn't Yuna's singing partner.
And she isn't a Yuna clone.

Shuin
05-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Sayoko
Sorry to revive the thread again.

I don't think Lenne is a playable character.
She isn't Yuna's singing partner.
And she isn't a Yuna clone.

Yeah.... She is not playable character. Just a support character in FFX-2 story.

Somehow, Yuna and Lenne are same as a summoner and singing artress.

Paine6969
05-11-2003, 12:25 AM
She isnt a clone?

Kupo
05-11-2003, 02:33 AM
*kicks this thread* Nope, not a clone! Ahh!

for more info, go here... but be warned it is very spoiling (at least for the Lenne storyline):)

click here! (http://www.lenne.nu/lenne/)

Paine6969
05-11-2003, 04:14 AM
Well you learn somthing new everyday i always thought she was a clone:choc: