PDA

View Full Version : Real Emotions and Lenne.

Rye
03-12-2003, 09:22 PM
I have two things to talk about.

1. How do you like Real Emotions, and does anyone have the lyrics translated into english?

2. Did you know Kumi Koda got her own character in FFX-2? Shes Lenne! She looks like her so im not surprised. What do you think of Lenne?

Jecht Shot
03-12-2003, 09:48 PM
1. A little too pop for my taste, but it's okay.

Real Emotion:

REAL EMOTION*

*i'm not including "What can I do for you?" or "I can hear you," as it just takes up space in the post. It *is* "I CAN hear you," by the way. These translations were done with the CD liner notes.

Back in the day I built a place in my soul - down in the core - where I still feel you.
Pressure was building up out of control. Now it’s gonna blow and it’s too late to turn back.
I know reality is different from my dream. Yeah, man, obviously it’s not the same.
But when it gets too heavy, I’m kinda queasy anyway.

Friction between all the things I’m feeling and the real world -
I don’t wanna get burned.
My heart's pounding but I just keep on running. With every beat I just keep hearing your voice:
"You are not alone."

Keep keepin' on, don’t you worry ‘bout me. I’ll be okay. I got my own back.
Whatever happens, I’ll land on my feet. Things always change, you gotta just roll with the punches.
I just gotta believe I know what’s best for me and I think that that’s usually true.
I keep myself in check, yeah, and I’m not easily confused.

But I know you’re the one
Who came and opened up my eyes and I see clearly now that I learned so much from you
And I know I’m not alone.

Standing on a fault line -
If you close your eyes you’ll see the bond between us and the strength it has can never be broken or lost
And you’ll know you’re not alone.

I don’t wanna get burned.
My heart's pounding but I just keep on running. With every beat I just keep hearing your voice:
"You are not alone."

1,000 Words:

1000 WORDS*

*this one sounds really different the way i hear it in english in some places. the syllables don't match as carefully & the stops are not always the same. i can hear it okay with the instrumental version, but listening with Koda Kumi's vocal, it won't match perfect...you should still get the idea, though. i LOVE this song!

Tell me are your pretty words really just sweet nothings?
Carefully hiding away all your lies and secrets?
It isn't fair.

I remember when you left I showed you the coldest shoulder
But I was listening - Will you fight alone?
It isn't fair.

"I'll be back," you said. Your voice sends shivers all through my spine.
I keep pretending to be so strong - like nothing's going on.
If I could go back 1000 years would I have shouted?
If I could cry 1000 tears would you stay?
I could fly - I could do anything.

1000 words I couldn't say
I'll whisper them on the wind blowing from far behind you
Growing into wings

I'll whisper them on the wind blowing to your aching shoulders
I'll hold you.

While I'm thinking of you I'll dream another story
Pretend to just forget all about that day
It isn't fair.

"I'll write soon," you said...and then you looked away.
You keep pretending to be so strong - like nothing's going on.
If I could go back 1000 years would I be angry?
If I can't wait that long will your shoulders fall?
Now I can fly - I can do anything.

Can you hear my 1000 words?
I'll whisper them on the wind blowing to your distant shoulders
Growing into wings

Whispered soft, close & warm beside your tired shoulders
I'll hold you.

la la la la
I'll whisper them on the wind blowing to your beautiful shoulders
Growing into wings

la la la la
Whispered soft, close & warm against your beautiful shoulders
la la la la

2. Don't really know enough about her except to say the she interests me. I think she's from the original Zanarkand, she was a Summoner, a singer, and the original Tidus' girlfriend. But that's just my opinion.

RocketDog
03-13-2003, 12:32 AM
wow..thx Jecht Shot for those english translations. I had had no idea what they meant, but it makes some sense now.

Personally, I really like Real Emotion and 1000 no kotoba. I had thought that for a while, the music from FF were a bit too instrumental or quiet. Now we have a more pop-ish song and i think it might do well with more listeners. And it's nice to have the contrast between to two main songs.

By the way, Jecht Shot, do you actually speak and understand Japanese?

darkdragoon
03-15-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
I have two things to talk about.

1. How do you like Real Emotions, and does anyone have the lyrics translated into english?

2. Did you know Kumi Koda got her own character in FFX-2? Shes Lenne! She looks like her so im not surprised. What do you think of Lenne?

dude i downloaded the music real emotion i think it is really cooll.

Rye
03-20-2003, 10:20 PM
Thanks Jecht shot! Man... It would be surpising if that really WAS tidus' old girlfriend...

I like the lyrics for Real Emotions better.

Paine6969
05-02-2003, 11:20 PM
Weird I Found Diffrent English Lyrics to Real Emotion and 1000 words. and they are nothing like those ones at all

Shuin
05-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Real Emotion is really cool but I did't like in mp3. I prefer in FMV. When it almost end got explotion and glass breaking sound. Is cool :love:

As for 1000 Words aka. 1000 no Kotoba i think Lenne going to drew out her feeling about that "mystery guy" aka. a character alike Tidus who cheating her. Leave her behind and struggle alone.

Is very irony that starting theme Real Emotion are awesome cool and hot. :D While 1000 Words is climax song for FFX-2 :cry:

I think that's the diffrent between them.

crono_logical
05-03-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Paine6969
Weird I Found Diffrent English Lyrics to Real Emotion and 1000 words. and they are nothing like those ones at all Probably because there are multiple ways of translating the meaning of the lyrics - as long as it hasn't been translated through another language (*coughAnimeJunkiescough*) then the general meaning should be the same throughout, even if the wording is completely different :p

Paine6969
05-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Thats true

Rye
05-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Real Emotion is really cool but I did't like in mp3. I prefer in FMV. When it almost end got explotion and glass breaking sound. Is cool

I love Real Emotions in FMV too! ^.^ I never got the end though, because of AOL :rolleyes2:
:cough:don'tgetaol!:cough:

I'm starting the like 1000 words a bit more though ^.^ (I can't believe my topic is now Importants! ^.^)

Sayoko
05-09-2003, 03:44 AM
I think Real Emotion is annoying, but 1000 no Kotoba is a beautiful song.

And I don't think Lenne was modeled after Koda Kumi entirely. And...Lenne's cool. :)

Shuin
05-09-2003, 11:05 AM
I love Real Emotions in FMV too! ^.^ I never got the end though, because of AOL :rolleyes2:
:cough:don'tgetaol!:cough:

I'm starting the like 1000 words a bit more though ^.^ (I can't believe my topic is now Importants! ^.^)

Why don't you try to download from ryochan?

Those FMV more better but quality sucks... >: \

Rye
05-09-2003, 08:38 PM
I did lol! If I ever get optimum online, I'll download all the FMVs ^.^

Final Fantasy hero
05-09-2003, 09:33 PM
I don't know if you've read the other posts on Lenne but I know alot about her and can easly confirm she has nothing to do with Tidus in the terms of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, I don't even think Lenne knows about Tidus and we don't even know if Tidus even exsisted in the orginal Zanarkand.

Scandalous
05-11-2003, 12:37 PM
No, Tidus never did know Lenne. Well, at least I think so anyway. :eep:

Shuin
05-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Scandalous
No, Tidus never did know Lenne. Well, at least I think so anyway. :eep:

'Tis true.

Tidus from Dream Of The Fayth, he know nothing about Lenne from 1000 years ago. I'm sure for it. Even Shuin also don't know about Tidus' existence.

Rye
05-12-2003, 09:37 PM
If there was a FFX-3, I'd love to see Tidus' reaction to Shuin and Lenne. Because If Shuin was the inspiration for Tidus... it would be like Tidus meeting his maker.

Kupo
05-13-2003, 12:50 AM
Yeah, then they could fight over who has the hotter girlfriend!

"Well mine's a popstar!!!"
"Well mine wears hotpants!!!"

Hehehe:moggie:

angel_summoner
05-13-2003, 06:58 AM
LOL!! HAHAHAH

ne wayz do u think yuna or lenne is prettier???

i think lenne is prettier... maybe cuz i like long hair... and cuz peeps say i looks like her a bit... ^^ LOL ne wayz what do YOU think

Shuin
05-13-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by angel_summoner
LOL!! HAHAHAH

ne wayz do u think yuna or lenne is prettier???

i think lenne is prettier... maybe cuz i like long hair... and cuz peeps say i looks like her a bit... ^^ LOL ne wayz what do YOU think

I prefer Lenne and Yuna(Summoner). Both of them just perfect to me. :love:

Yuna in gunner aren't that pretty but she still hot and wild.

Rye
05-13-2003, 09:54 PM
Lol! Totally Lenne! I have the same hair as her ^.^

I heard that Real Emotions is going to be re-done in english. So... maybe 1000 no Kotobo will too. :( I don't want that.

Kupo
05-13-2003, 11:22 PM
I think that Yuna is a little prettier... but it is a hard choice:p

Today I read that 1000 No Kotoba is also slated to be redone... this one will be even harder to change over than Real Emotion, since there is so much focus right on Yuna or Lenne that slips from the animation not matching up to the words will be much more noticable. *smacks Squaresoft* KNOCK IT OFF SQUARE!!!:p

angel_summoner
05-14-2003, 12:50 AM
hey guys.. but dont u think yuna loosk weird in the fmv where yuna and tidus take the place of shuin and lenne? u noe the dream one ^^ u noe how both lenne and yuna were lying down almost dead after being shot??? yuna looks weird... like she was staring off somewhere... and not looking at tidus

Shuin
05-16-2003, 01:45 AM
hey guys.. but dont u think yuna loosk weird in the fmv where yuna and tidus take the place of shuin and lenne? u noe the dream one ^^ u noe how both lenne and yuna were lying down almost dead after being shot??? yuna looks weird... like she was staring off somewhere... and not looking at tidus

It is because...

Lenne's soul possess on Yuna, she just projecting her bitter memory to Yuna but I don't know what purpose of it.

Yuna did't stare on Tidus huh? Yeah, we even cannot saw Tidus' face when he lying on ground. Where shall Yuna staring off?

angel_summoner
05-16-2003, 01:53 AM
well... if u love someone sooo much.. even if their dead you still LOOK at them.. think, if ur girlfriend ( saying you have one dunno if you do) is dead and lying on the ground would you stare off someplace.. or would you stare at her hoping that shes not dead.

Shuin
05-16-2003, 09:30 AM
well... if u love someone sooo much.. even if their dead you still LOOK at them.. think, if ur girlfriend ( saying you have one dunno if you do) is dead and lying on the ground would you stare off someplace.. or would you stare at her hoping that shes not dead.

Well....

I think I'll do. *sniff* *sniff*

Scandalous
05-23-2003, 11:59 AM
I heard that Real Emotions is going to be re-done in english. So... maybe 1000 no Kotobo will too. I don't want that.

Guys, you'll still be able to listen to the Japanese version, so don't worry.

True, but when you're half-dead, it can be kind of hard to stare at something of your choice. And Yuna looked ready to hit the bucket in a couple of seconds. As well as that, the expression on her face made her look like she was staring off into space. Mabye it was just the shock of being shot?

Aadila
05-28-2003, 07:59 PM
uhh...cant believe i registered just to say this.

umm lenne...i think is actually o'aka's sister.remember in FFX when you see him in luca at the end of the game and he say that he had a sister that was a summoner and he wasnt good enough of a fighter.and so he feels bad cause she died.then he says thats why he helped yuna cause she looked so much like his sister.

and the tidus look alike...someone said hes bad so i dunno.

someone even said that lenne is yuna's evil clone.i dunno wat to believe.

Scandalous
05-28-2003, 08:39 PM
Er...wouldn't it be impossible for Lenne to be Oaka's sister? ... Lenne is DEAD, and she died ONE THOUSAND years ago. So I guess Oaka is 1000 year olds, eh? Woo, I guess people in Spira don't age physically.

And yes...Shuin is the bad guy.

And no...Lenne is not evil. And she is not a clone.

Hope that helped.

Rye
05-28-2003, 09:40 PM
Lol trust Scandalous... She's seen all the endings and FMVs... and I think she stole the game's script j/k j/k

^.^ Yeah it couldn't be pyschically possible to live that long

Moonie Rinoa
06-01-2003, 02:48 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Lenne is a nice character, but we can't see much of her personality coz ...I think they don't talk much about her in the game..I think lol I didn't played the game.But got info :P

Real Emotion...Yeah...Do you guys think that the music will be cool in english? ^_^;
I think they shall continue with the japanese version, they never make a translation of a music, (I think there was a japanese and english version of "Melodies of Life")
But whatever...

~Rin

Scandalous
06-01-2003, 03:43 PM
I'd like to hear an english version. I love both Real Emotion and 1000 no Kotoba, but I am quite interested to hear english versions of both songs. I think it'll be quite cool. And yes, there was an english version and japanese version of Melodies of Life.

Moonie Rinoa
06-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Hmmm, I see, I would like to hear them both too, but I think they need to change the song rythm, coz the lyrics won't be the same I think ... A_A That would suck a bit, well expect to see :)

Rye
06-01-2003, 08:47 PM
Lol yeah, but it might work like Hikari/Simple and Clean, because Real Emotions is a fast song too ^.^ I can't wait to hear it!

yuna~forever
06-02-2003, 07:59 AM
i like both 1000 words and real emotion too.......but i think it'll be nicer if it sticks with the japanese version,coz it may sounds kindda funny if it's sing in the english version.....:D
and does anyone know where i can get the music sheets(piano) for these two songs???thanks!!!

Shuin
06-02-2003, 08:12 AM
try this *click* (http://www.nobuouematsu.com) to get those music sheet that you want.

yuna~forever
06-03-2003, 11:19 AM
thanks,shuin!
hey...maybe u could bring me to zanarkand someday eh... :D

Shuin
06-03-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by yuna~forever
thanks,shuin!
hey...maybe u could bring me to zanarkand someday eh... :D

You're welcome.

You must be mistake. Ask Tidus bring you into his Zanarkand. :eep:

yunalenne
06-05-2003, 04:42 AM
The real emotion was amazing, I tried the ffx-2 and if you guys want the ending tell me.

Wicked
06-08-2003, 10:51 PM
I love the song! it has this dancing beat and rhythm.
what can i do for you?

Scandalous
06-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Lol trust Scandalous... She's seen all the endings and FMVs... and I think she stole the game's script j/k j/k

^.^ Yeah it couldn't be pyschically possible to live that long

Yeah, but dieing at 1000 is normal in our screwed up mind and story [see below] right? *snicker* Shuin must die an old, old man and Tidus will mourn forever.

Rye
06-12-2003, 10:20 PM
XD! Yesh, They'll die old ^.^ But Yuna and Lenne are already accepting being old

Anyways I can't wait to hear about Lenne in FFX-2. We hardly know anything about her...

Pigeon
07-07-2003, 08:15 PM
Lenne was actually designed based on BoA ( that really popular Korean singer)

Rye
07-07-2003, 09:21 PM
I thought she was based on kumi koda... kumi is her voice actor after all and made her songs.

cat_manda
07-08-2003, 06:42 AM
i really like real emotions but i also like the other song 100 words. once i found the lyrics to it i could understand it, i think its quite sad:cry:

i really like lenne and she DOES look a lot like koda kumi!!

Pigeon
07-11-2003, 10:08 PM
yeah..it's weird, i thought Lenne was based on Koda Kumi too, but she's based on BoA. She looked almost exactly like BoA...I mean the hair and the mouth are just sooo alike. Boa's hair look kinda like Kumi, but it's longer (like Lenne)...but come to think it it...BoA and and Kumi kinda look alike...hmm..OMG this is confusing!! Have you guys seen BoA's pic?

Shuin
07-12-2003, 05:35 AM
*Rise hand*

Yes, I do... She is almost 90% alike Lenne.

TakaX2
07-14-2003, 01:54 AM
damn this pisses me off. after i dowloaded real emotion and 1000 no kotoba i went online for the lyrics and transltaions. the translations made sense but in 1000 no kotoba, the same line had different translations. the whole frickin song (both) were totally translated wrong. some dumbass probably knew a couple words in japanese and just made up the rest. im gonna email them and complain my ass off. damn bastards.

Pigeon
07-14-2003, 05:43 AM
Hmm...since everyone seems to like 1000 words so much...i think i should go listen to it...heh..find some translation too, hope it's not wrong. I just got to see the music Video for Real Emotion...it was sooooo cool!! :) :)

DelightfulSpekkio442
07-17-2003, 03:09 AM
I wonder who will sing Real Emotion in English and what the lyrics will be like? I hope they don't change it too much.

~MJE~

Roogle
07-17-2003, 04:57 AM
Koda Kumi will sing real Emotion in English. She's also reprising her role as Lenne from what I heard.

Lucky for us, Kumi is fluent in English.

Paine6969
07-17-2003, 07:54 PM
Is 1000 Words Going To Be Done In English Also or Just Real Emotion?

Ki Ki
07-18-2003, 03:20 PM
1000 no Kotoba....is such a nice song.
It jus seems to touch me.
Even though I don't understand..:lol:
But...it makes me want to cry....and when you watch the concert with Shuin and Lenne.
And then Yuna's singing that song....I jus....cry..:crying:

BUT....between the 2....Yuna is young and pretty.
Lenne looks more mature...and she's also pretty.
But Yuna is prettier!
But I'm not saying Lenne isn't pretty she's gorgeous...jus....Yuna is better. :)

Scandalous
07-19-2003, 06:06 PM
It wouldn't make much sense if they just did Real Emotion. Boths songs are sang in the game, so they're going to have to be re-done. If they have too much of a difficulty translating 1000 no Kotoba into English, they may do it the way they did Hikari and Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts. Keep the tune and instruments and voice, just change the name so it fits in with the English lyrics. I hope they do. I want to hear them both in English. And thank god we didn't end up with someone like Britney Spears singing them. xD

Shuin
07-20-2003, 02:12 PM
When we can hear it?

Roogle
07-20-2003, 06:52 PM
Maybe in a month or three. Who knows? It'll be out before the game is, that's for sure, but nobody knows when.

Paine6969
07-20-2003, 08:54 PM
I Have Heard Real Emotion In English I Dont Really Think I Like It All That Much Myself...Ill Try And Find The Link Again And Post It Here So The Rest Of You can Hear It Too And Im Still Looking For 1000 Words With No Luck Yet

TakaX2
07-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Yeah I agree. 1000 no Kotoba is a really touching song. I'm still looking for a clip of where it's actually used in the game, but I think the words apply to Tidus and Yuna and can perfectly picture her singing and starting to cry while singing (I know that's probably not what it's like but that's just what I see when I hear it).

LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!!

Scandalous
07-23-2003, 04:11 PM
OMFG really?! I sooo wanna hear it for myself...I hope you can get the link ^_^

Shuin
07-24-2003, 12:17 PM
*mumble* I want mp3 meh...

Rye
07-24-2003, 12:19 PM
*Runs to Kazaa* I can't wait to hear ^.^

Shuin
07-25-2003, 12:30 AM
If there is real Emotion for mp3 never the less 1000 no kotoba will appear too eh?

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
07-26-2003, 06:41 PM
here's the english version
http://www.ffx2.net/files/RealEmotionEnglish.mp3
big thanks to ffx2.net

hmmm... people say it might not be the real one.. because koda kumi isn't singing this one.. I really don't like the english as much as the japanese one...

here are the lyrics

I remember everything you said that night
In your loneliness, your heart was with me
And I know you were confused, I felt your fright
But you held my hand, and stood so bravely
Everything has changed
Nothing feels the same
Are you lonely where you are right now?
In my dreams, I see you
I can feel you here somehow

Reality and dreaming feel the same whenever I'm with you
It must be real if...
The way I feel is really just another sad illusion too
I don't believe it
You're close to me
Wherever you may be

What should I believe in if my heart decides
To believe in you, to return one day
If I close my eyes you're right there by my side
I refuse to think, you're so far away
Everything has changed
Nothing feels the same
Are you lonely where you are tonight?
In my dreams, I see you
I can feel you hold me tight

Reality and dreaming feel the same whenever I'm with you,
It must be real if...
The way I feel, is really just another sad illusion too
I don't believe it,
I'm close to you
I know that much is true

Shuin
07-27-2003, 02:58 AM
Oh yes! Thank you very much *bow*, but how about 1000 no kotoba????

Rye
07-27-2003, 01:04 PM
The english RealEmotions isn't that good... what happened to the what can I do for yous!? I want the japanese in the game ^.^

TheAbominatrix
07-27-2003, 01:32 PM
Yeah, that's not the real version... that's just an interpretation, and it's terrible. Thank God Koda Kumi knows English...

Shuin
07-27-2003, 02:02 PM
But this one not official clip. I hope still Koda Kumi sing both songs.

TakaX2
08-05-2003, 09:47 PM
UGH!!

There are so many different translations and interpretations to Real Emotion and 1000 no Kotoba!! The only thing I really know is that 1000 no Kotoba means 1000 Words!! My head hurts...

I wish peole would just translate it just how it is and not mess with it!! I still don't know what the real translation is. I printed out about 6 different translations!!

I guess I may never know until they translate it into english for the english game, hopefully. If they don't, I'm gonna go to a bookstore, buy a bunch of dictionaries and do it myself!!!

Scandalous
08-31-2003, 06:59 PM
I've recently listened to the English version of 1000 no Kotoba and Real Emotion and I LOVED the way they sounded. I read the lyrics and I didn't think they were all that well-written though. Kristina Sa's lyrics were better than the ones that have been thought up for the official version.

Real Emotion
Never thought that I would wind up by myself
You got all my wild...
Imagination
But I hear, I am finding myself so lost
Everyday is a way, for me to turn back

All of the things I see
They're different from
What I had imagined they would be
Everything is different
Now I'm getting dizzy spells

*It's real emotion
Shaking up the world
I'll never give it up
I don't ever want to lose, this far
No more than I can do but I am just too wrong
And in my heart I can hear you say
That I am not alone

Never got to look back
I'm already here
Cause you gave me faith
I'm on my own now
If anything happens unexpectedly
I know you are there
To come and save me

What do I do now?
What can I do now?
For the truth that you have made me see
All that I can do now
Is believe in what I feel

It's real emotion
Shaking up the world
I'll be forever blessed
For you to stand by me
There, before
So many things you tell me
That's why I am here
You gave me strength and now I know
That I am not alone

It's real emotion
Shaking up the world
You're always here with me
So deep in my heart
And I, am near
Beside you where you need me
Since I'm finally strong
Just close your eyes and you'll see me here
Cause you are not alone

*Repeat

1000 Words
I know that you lied to me
Using gentle words, to shelter me
Your words are like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
It's not right to me...

I'm acting so distant now
Turned my back, as you walked away
But I was listening...
That you fight your battles far from me
It's not right to me...

"Don't you worry cause I'll come back..."
I could hear you speaking as you walked to that door
I acted strong
To hide that back, when I turned back the pages
Crying might have been the answer
What if I shed my tears and begged you not to leave?
But now I'm not afraid
To do what's in my heart

*Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
So far away,
I'm sending them to you wherever you are
Suspended on shiny wings

Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
They cradle you
Make you no longer dare seem so far away
And hold you forever...

That dream isn't over yet
I pretend, and say I can forget
I still live in my day
You've been there with me all the way
It's not right of me

"Don't you worry cause I'll write to you"
I could see you speaking as you looked away
I acted strong
To hide that love
When I turned back the pages
Anger might have been the answer
But if I shook my head and said that I can't wait
But now I'm not afraid
To do what's in my heart

*Repeat

Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
Lalalala...
I'm sending them to you wherever you are
Suspended on shiny wings

Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
Lalalala...
Making you now longer here for those words to be said
Lalalala...

zacks_clone
11-06-2003, 10:29 PM
could somone show me a picture of these people your talking about?Iv been so bitterly lost(sadly) at who these people are.

Bahamut Zero
08-31-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi there !
I'm sorry to post there three years after but I think that something's wrong in the "1000 words's lyrics" :

Scandalous said :
I know that you lied to me
It's not right to me...

I'm not sur about this, when I ear this song, I ear :
I know that you hide me things
Not that easily ...

Am I wrong ?

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-31-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm sure that person would gladly fill you in on why their version of the lyrics are very slightly different to yours, but a quick glance at their profile reveals that they haven't accessed since 2005...

Bahamut Zero
08-31-2006, 03:00 PM
Yes I understand, but that's just I see these lyrics on much forums and at any times I see this, then listening the song I ear something else

kikimm
08-31-2006, 10:26 PM
Like you said, it's been 3 years. 3 years! No reviving threads that old, so start a new topic if you want to discuss it. ;D