PDA

View Full Version : a wishlist again

Bad Azz Bahamut
03-16-2003, 06:30 PM
hey every1 post here whatcha want
i'm new to this forum and i dont know much bout FFXI
but id like to see these things in the game:
1.chocobo breeding/racing
2.monsters attack towns and the players in the town will have to defend it.
3.the card game from FF8 not that :skull::skull::skull::skull:ing tetra master which sux that i heard will be in the game.
4.sumthin like that festival of the hunt game on FFIX when ya get to lindblum.
5.GREAT :skull::skull::skull::skull:ING MUSIC like on all others FF games
if they make better music than on the other FF games then i will waste so much money just sitting there not movin at all just listening to the music

Bad Azz Bahamut
03-16-2003, 06:32 PM
ahh darn nice only swore 2times:D :D
btw i :love: these:choc:

McNall
04-20-2003, 07:33 PM
Personally, I would want a world pass where you can chose the time limit of how long you would like to stay (price diff.) and not just a week

Sephex
04-24-2003, 09:05 AM
I wish that they can the online mode and make it just like all the others. If they must have an online FF game, they should make "Final Fantasy-ONLINE". Save the XI for a normal one man...

Sephiroth88
05-18-2003, 06:54 AM
IMO I think they should have two seperate disks. One is a simulated online play like in .hack, and the other would be full immersion into the online world. And you would be able to use the save data for the online one. So you could do all the tedious leveling up in the offline one. And play through events and meet up with people in the online one whenever you feel like it.

Grand Lethal
05-23-2003, 05:08 AM
Hmmm, I'd like to see some guest appearances... maybe have a cloud looking character show up... or something like that... just for fun.. maybe as a special event maybe (kinda like the moogle hunt)

I'd also like to see some sort of gambling or something... hmmm being a Beta Tester I may be able to suggest some things, who knows

petrifyus
08-12-2003, 12:29 PM
i would like to see some special tournaments and stuff when it is the only time u get to verse other people and its for prizes or something like that;)
but i suspect that they will be constantly doing new and interesting things to the game because they want it to last as long as possible

Tom Morello
08-12-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by McNall
Personally, I would want a world pass where you can chose the time limit of how long you would like to stay (price diff.) and not just a week

What the hell are you talking about? World passes last 2 weeks then they disappear.

For those of you who don't know, world passes allow you to get your friends on the same server as you, through a password found on the world pass. People may even sell passes on e-bay... who knows... :D

They should add pets... pets are fun... :p

Flying Mullet
08-12-2003, 05:08 PM
Some type of monster town, and not just a camp or other dungeon, would be fun.

Shayo
08-12-2003, 05:18 PM
i would like it if there were airships to controll and maybe being able to bring ur chocobos on the airship. and i also want to see final weapons for every class and or race

Krystic_WLA
08-13-2003, 02:46 AM
FLAMING SWORDS!!!!

LOVES FIRE!:hot:

inlineskating29
08-19-2003, 11:48 PM
i would like it to be free online

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-20-2003, 01:51 PM
I would like it if Most of those Ideas were NOT included in the Game......

As IMO Most of them are stupid......I won't say Which ones.....You know if your Idea SUX....

P.S. Free For an On-Line game is a bad thing.....

That would mean Very little Maitenance from the company and more likly pple would hack and Be stupid....

PAYING is a GOOD way to keep anoying lil Pricks OUT of the game....

inlineskating29
08-20-2003, 04:46 PM
it cost to mutch

if u want to play tetra masters it cost like 1 dollar witch makes it so the monthly fee is around 15 dollars

Lionx
08-21-2003, 12:25 AM
Doubt anyone would play Tetra Master.

But i rather have the orginal ten buck than the thriteen one now. But no free, because people are suiciding around the area and therefore it ruins the conquest system in game(you have to to see it to know better), and free makes stupidity like 12 year olds saying crap.

Ouch!
08-21-2003, 12:53 AM
I want it to be out now. Not in a couple months. Now.

inlineskating29
08-21-2003, 04:04 AM
not free but cheaper like 10 a month for every thing including tetra maters

and i would play tetra it is fun but i liked the ff8 one better than ff9

ok

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-21-2003, 10:18 AM
i would like to see it still cost $10 a month but you can make up to 6 characters or somthing......

one character is too few and paying for the extra ones isnt expensive its just lame...

FiragO
08-25-2003, 04:02 PM
the only thing that i can think of to make this game better is probably not the final weapons, but unique weapons, and maybe even if sony had a group of maybe a hundred people who designated about ten people a week to have special quests assigned which in return gave them a one use recipe for a unique looking and attributed weapon or armour, or just gave you the armour. i would just like to see special quests and adventures assigned to a person or group for winning a special raffle from a company "inside" the game. Like "Chocos-R-Us has chose your winning numbers, bring your winning pass to the northeast gates of Stryk Hammerk's mansion to receive your prize" and when you get there this whole thing unfolds and you and the other winners have to fight through the mansion and if you beat the boss and stuff then you get the unique crap, please tell me what you think sorry for taking so long to explain

Lionx
08-25-2003, 04:42 PM
i would like to see it still cost $10 a month but you can make up to 6 characters or somthing......

one character is too few and paying for the extra ones isnt expensive its just lame...

No just no. People in beta are abusing the conquest system by creating other characters in that opposing country and suiciding.

The point is that there is a conquest system, you recieve a status saying u are taking part in it and as long as you are in a reigon you kill monsters that give u exp, the more control your country gets(and u get better weapons, better shops and services and u can also extract crystals from defeated enemies). The ranking system also makes it so the number one person in control(with most reigon in control) gets better stuff, see now with free characters one country, who is nameless, in beta is creating characters to suicide in other countries in order to recieve number one. Dying counts more than conquesting and the beastmen will take control of too many ppl die. So its cheating on a global scale.

I rather just one buck more per character without adding to the fee but i guess if thats possible, suicides come again.

Also dont believe there are final weapons.

Jeristo
09-02-2003, 06:34 AM
The whole pay per character slot seems to be a necessary evil.
One of the only two other things that I would like to see is an arena. I think it would be spiffy to have PVP tournaments and things like that.
The other thing I wanna see is the opportunity to create special characters, like male mithra, or something like that, through some special event. Like perhaps winning said tournament...
Unique characters definitely sounds cool...even if I wasn't one of the people to get one it would still be nifty.

SubMatrix
09-28-2003, 06:24 AM
Well if the whole reason for the extra $1 per character is to prevent people for committing a sort of suicide sabatoge against an opposing faction it would seem to me that a more feasable option would be to simply put some sort of cap on just how much any one person's deaths count towards the wild faction per day per zone. Something reasonable enough so that characters can still die enough to make a slight difference but not to the point of setting up a death-chain while you're off at school or work and come home to find the monsters in control. Besides, I think even with the extra $1 charge, people (spoiled rich kids) will still use this sort of exploit/cheat. I wouldn't be surprised to see the game implement this sort of modification down the road at some point. I won't deny that the extra $1 won't cause some people to avoid cheating from a strictly monetary standpoint, but I think it was more of a profit margin issue and not one of deterence.

Leighton

Rostum
09-28-2003, 09:40 AM
Well, when you think about it, it's only 1 dollar per charaacter. It's not like you'd need more, the only reason for that would be to have two different races, which I don't think you'd need for awhile.

That, and they DO need to store everyone's data on their servers.