PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 music sheets!!!

yunie
03-21-2003, 06:10 PM
does anyone know where i can download the playonline theme piano sheet????? i'm looking for that piano sheet!!! i'll be most grateful if anyone knows!!!
thanks!!!!
^^

Radje
04-14-2003, 04:18 PM
Sorry Yunie, i have no idea :( but i could do with finding saxophone music for it, hmmm, i'll tell you if i find any :)

yunie
04-15-2003, 10:12 AM
thanks for the help but i found where u can get it...
sought of...
u can try gamingforce audio forums
sign up there and go to the forum and get the sheet music!!! there's plenty there!!! ^^
but i really appreaciate you that u wanted to help me!!! ^^

Radje
04-20-2003, 04:23 PM
Oh, thanks Yunie, i'll go there :D
Hey any thing to help a fellow EoFFer :)
If you need help with something else feel free to pm me, although i may be particularly useless in some areas XD

Rye
04-20-2003, 04:47 PM
Can you play the piano Yunie? I wish I could ^.^

yunie
04-21-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
Can you play the piano Yunie? I wish I could ^.^

yup i can play piano but i stop playing 3-4 years ago...
i just grade 4 and i stop... :crying: i want to learn again...
one thing i'm good in piano is i can play by ear... hehe...
although it wouldnt be exactly like the real one but i like the playonline theme that i create myself... wah...

If you need help with something else feel free to pm me, although i may be particularly useless in some areas XD

thanks!!! ^^ and no one is useless in this world so dont say yourself useless!!! ^^ u can be useful!!!

yuna07
05-11-2003, 08:01 PM
I have been playing iano for about 3 years....i can play to Zanarkand.....not perfect yet, but i'm getting there. My friend is a awesome piano player. He can play by ear really good.If you want some sheet music for about anything... go to
http://www.nobuouematsu.com/main.html
this is a awesome website.