PDA

View Full Version : Your fav character in final fantasy

yunie
03-22-2003, 07:58 AM
Well... i just wanna talk about my favourite character and also i want to know who is your favourite character in ffx!! of course!!! my fav character would be...
:love: TIDUS :love:
the reason i like him is because of his personality! to be honest... i didnt really like him the first time i saw him but after i played the game... he makes me likes him that is his personatity!!! he is funny and cute!!! well.. i know not much people like him but nvm! coz differemt people got different taste!!! ^^ LOVE YA ALWASYS TIDUS!!! anyways, do u all mind sharing with about your fav character???:)

Rhadam
03-22-2003, 08:11 AM
Kimahri. I like how his hair and clothing look very cultural and different and how he puts his friends above himself and guards them. He keeps going on no matter what is infront of him. He is also funny when he talks :)

yunie
03-22-2003, 08:25 AM
yup!!!kimahri is also funny!!! especially the part where tidus ask him to smile!!!that was funny!!!

Tidus: She's awfully cheerful.

Kimahri: In dark times she must be. She must shine bright.

Tidus didn't know that Kimahri was going to talk.

Kimahri: Now are dark times. Yuna tries hard.

Tidus: We should help her, then.

Kimahri: If we worry, she tries harder. Do not frown.

Tidus: Don't worry, be happy?

Kimahri: Kimahri try, too.

Tidus: Smile! Let me see.

Kimahri tries to smile.

Tidus: Sad?

hehehe...
this part is really funny!!!

Rhadam
03-22-2003, 08:49 AM
I also liked when he said "Pick spot. Sit down. Shut up." in one of the temples :joker:

Nice to see another cheerful poster on the FFX boards. :)

yunie
03-22-2003, 09:02 AM
if i'm not wrong that was in djose temple...
hehe that part got dona and barthello also right?
(refreshing her memories)
^^;;
theres a funny part i like in ffx that is:

Tidus' group proceeds to the Farplane. Near the entrance to the Farplane...

Tidus: Question! About this Farplane... When somebody dies, a summoner sends
them to the Farplane, right? So their souls, or whatever they are, they go to
the Farplane, right? But that's the Farplane we're going to, right? And Yuna's
old man's there, too? Do, dead people live there or something?

The screen shows ghouls rising up near Tidus in the dark screen. The screen
switches back to the entrance to the Farplane. Tidus shivering

Wakka: You're thinking those funny thoughts again, ya? You'll see once we get
there.

hehe this i sone funny part!!!!
^^

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
03-22-2003, 03:26 PM
my favorite character is Tidus and Yuna..
i like Tidus because he is always trying his best to protect Yuna.. and i like Yuna becuase she reminds me of myself.. :)

yeah.. when Kimahri said "Pick spot. Shut up, wait"
that was funny ^.^:D

yunie
03-22-2003, 03:40 PM
same here!!!!
wah!!!!
how i wish to play ffx-2 right now!!!
i'm so curious to know wat happen to tidus and yuna (although i know they are going to be together in the end of the game) good thing they made a sequel coz ffx ending is so sad (pity tidus and yuna) until i cry... hehe but ffx-2 is a good thing to be made!!! a happy ever after ending...i think.... ^^;;

Rye
03-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Lol I love that scene in the farplanes! My favorite Characters are Rikku and Tidus! There alot alike.

I love how rikku's the cheerful cousin.

That scene at the end made me cry too ! :(

yunie
03-22-2003, 05:17 PM
rikku is really a cheerful and hyper girl!!!
hehe and she is afraid of thunder... read this part at thunder plains:

Tidus' group proceeds to Thunder Plains. In there...

Rikku: (scared) Oh, no... We're here.

Lightning struck and it scared Rikku.

Tidus: How are we supposed to cross that?

Lulu: See the lightning rod towers? The lightning is drawn to them...hopefully.

Wakka: We head north, not too near and not too far from the towers, ya?

Lulu: Meaning we should avoid wide, open areas.

Lightning struck again and scared Rikku.

Rikku: I think I forgot something in Guadosalam.

Auron: Nice knowing you.

Rikku: Okay, okay! I'll go!

Later near the lodge, lightning struck again.

Wakka: Whoa! That was a close one!

Lulu: Stop kidding around.

Wakka: Yes, ma'am...

Rikku: (afraid) Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

Wakka: Hmm? What's wrong?

Rikku: (afraid) Eh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

Tidus: "Heh heh heh..." You're givin' me the creeps!

Lightning struck and Rikku freaks out. Rikku crawls because she is afraid and
grabs Tidus' leg.

Rikku: I wanna go home! I hate lightning! I hate thunder! Let's go rest over
there! Please?

Auron: This storm never stops. Better to cross quickly.

Rikku: I know, but... Just for a little while?

Tidus: Heh, well? What now?

Later near the lodge...

Rikku: Pretty please? Just a few minutes?

The other group ignores.

Rikku: I'm scared of lightning! Let's rest, please? Pretty please?

The other group ignores.

Rikku: I'm too young to die!

The other group still ignores.

Rikku: You're mean...cruel! Your moms would be ashamed of you!

The other group still ignores.

Rikku: Are you having fun doing this to me?

Auron: (heard enough) Fine, we rest. She's worse than the storm.

Inside the lodge...

Tidus talks to Rikku.

Tidus: Are you that scared?

Rikku: When I was little, a fiend attacked me while I was swimming at the beach.
My brother tried to beat it back with a spell.

Lightning struck again and Rikku freaked out.

Rikku: But he missed and hit me instead! It was a Thunder spell - "Bzzzzzzt!"

Tidus: Ouch!

Rikku: I've been scared of lightning ever since.

Lulu: But...it can be effective. Magic is effective against marine fiends.

Rikku: My brother said that, too.

Lulu: You should learn some spells, too.

Lightning struck again and Rikku freaked out again.

Lulu: Hmm... Maybe later.

hahaha...it really makes me laugh this part!!!
:D

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
03-22-2003, 05:29 PM
haha.. that part was funny..
"I'm to young to die." :tongue:

yep... the ending was sad.. it made me cry ..T_T..

yunie
03-22-2003, 05:34 PM
hehehe..
she is too young to die and she is so cute so she cannot die!!! she cares for yuna alot and i like her too!!!
her hyperness is really actractive!!! ^^
at first i thought that tidus is gonna be with rikku when i played the beginning of the game... hehehe coz tidus had a dream of him getting trouble with yuna and rikku and also jecht saying about tidus with women... ^^;;

Rye
03-22-2003, 06:17 PM
Lol I love that!! ^.^

baby_lucious07
03-22-2003, 06:28 PM
well its hard...
rikku:she is a girl that don'e give up on hopr.. and cares about others..

lulu: she is a woman with a faithful thoughts what you need to know

wakka: a man that talks really funnyyy

in final fantasy x-2
paine: a girl that is tough... etc...

Radje
04-14-2003, 09:43 PM
Thats a tough one, i like them all for different reasons.
Probably Tidus is my favourite because i wish i could be like him so much. Rikku always cheers me up though :)
The ending sequence *sigh* i don't think its possible not to cry, its so sad and especially Yuna's last words in the game.... "Just one more thing, The people and friends we have lost...and the dreams that have faded.......Never forget them" I lay in my bed crying over the credits.

Radje
04-14-2003, 09:46 PM
Thats a tough one, i like them all for different reasons.
Probably Tidus is my favourite because i wish i could be like him so much. Rikku always cheers me up though :)
The ending sequence *sigh* i don't think its possible not to cry, its so sad and especially Yuna's last words in the game.... "Just one more thing, The people and friends we have lost...and the dreams that have faded.......Never forget them" I lay in my bed crying over the credits.

Another funny bit is when Auron and Tidus talk before Djose temple Auron- Don't tell Yuna about Jecht
Tidus- Yeah but if i told anyone, they wouldn't beleive me, right?
Auron- Yuna would
Tidus- Hmmm you have a point there, but wait a minute, did i really have to know? what about my feelings?
Auron- Better than you finding out at a critical moment and getting emotional
Tidus- Me? emotional?
Auron- I heard you were quite the crybaby

Rye
04-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Yeah! I always cry too! *Wahh!*:(

I love the ending and yuna's words.

garnet-dagger82
04-15-2003, 12:40 AM
i liked the ending too! soo sad....but at least yuna get tidus back in ffx2, at least in one of the endings that is....

ohwell, my fav character is soo rikku! she's spunky, cute, and really.....caring...

i also like....tidus...dunno know why, i just like his character..

i think thats all....

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-15-2003, 01:38 AM
It's hard to choose a favorite character since they all have certain characteristics that make them special. So i decided to make an oscar-like list of who I think deserves credit as a 'best' character.

Best Actress: I believe to be Lulu.
It quite amazed me how, through all those battles and all that travelling, she never once "fell" out of her dress. Seriously, how do those things stay in? Carpet tape...that's the trick! ;) Anyway, i think she deserves to be best actress since she seemed to be the only down-to-earth female character. And, not to mention, she looks encredibly cool. Fighting with dolls? How can you NOT appreciate that?

Best Actor: And this goes without saying: TIDUS. Though I'm trying to be original by electing non-MAIN characters for the prizes, I can't help but love Tidus and therefore, I MUST proclaim that love. I mean, have you seen his legs? It is impossible not to give recognition to those babies. :love:

Best Supporting Actress #1: The women in the power room of the first ship from Besaid to Kilika. After she explains the concept of 'chocobo power' to Tidus, she then randomly answers with "la la-la la-lah..la-la LAAA!" every time you approach her afterwards. I did this for hours, never getting tired of her stupid song since it was so frickin random and hilarious. She sooo deserves this award.

Best Supporting Actress #2: Though the power room woman was funny, another character that caught my attention was the old woman sitting next to Yuna at the camp fire in Besaid. Right after Yuna and Tidus have their first chat, she then returns to her friends...and from then on, every time you try to approach Yuna from ANY direction, the old woman shouts out this warning in a knarled, high-pitched voice. "Stay away from the summoner!" and again "Stay away from the summoner!" and again "Stay away from the summoner!"...you get the picture. This old lady's voice kept me thourougly entertained for a full 10 minutes with her ONE line. Now that's amazing!

Best Supporting Actor: The Shoopuff driver. Now he was just plain funny. I dont feel the need to explain why i like him. ...was he even a MAN?...oh well. A new catagory should be "best supporting thing"

Well, that's enough of my strange dribble for one post. Later!I

garnet-dagger82
04-15-2003, 01:43 AM
hey! good one! i agree with u too! they all have certain characteristics! :gtl:

rinoa21
04-15-2003, 07:29 AM
You gotta love Rin. Rin was the MAN! He was even selling stuff while they were in the midst of huge battles with Sin and the Al Bhed Home was wiped out!

I really like Yuna though. She seems simple on the surface but underneath she's a very complex little lady.

yunie
04-15-2003, 09:56 AM
oh rin!!!
he's quite funny!!!
at the time where tidus and the others want to fight evrae(how do u spell it?) the guardian of bevelle and rin ask if they want to buy anything from him and wakka ask him why is he asking for payment when they r in danger but rin just said that i have faith in you!!! ^^;;loi!!!

Rye
04-15-2003, 10:30 PM
Hey, That was pretty cool ~*MaYoNaKa*~ !

I always loved to hear the Shoofpuff Driver. My favorite was his "Imposhibble, Imposhibble!"

Radje
04-15-2003, 10:45 PM
Heh "imposhibbible, imposhibibble" yep many a happy moment a got out of him. Did you know you can sign Rin into ur blitzball team? When you drop him he says something very funny, i wont spoil it for u ;) Since i really like Rikku the part in the ending sequence where Tidus is about to leave and Rikku shouts "We're gonna see you again?" That was when i started crying i think :cry:

Rye
04-15-2003, 11:01 PM
The part that got me to cry was just when you see Tidus' eye's when he realises he's fading and he says "I have to go!" than Yuna shakes her head *WAH
!*.

rinoa21
04-16-2003, 03:30 AM
Rin has the "Good Morning" ability in blitzball... it was pretty wild when I first saw it!

There should be a web site JUST FOR RIN!

:D

anyway the part that got me in the end was when Yuna closes her eyes as the camera angle is spinning around when Tidus embraces her from behind.... and the music gets more dramatic at that point... oi!:crying:

Rye
04-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Yeah! I have the soundtrack, and the ending sound (the music that's being played) you can when who doing what. Like the embrace part, you music goes a little slower... than it gets faster for the jump.

Croyles
04-18-2003, 02:04 PM
dunno who wrote this but i agree with them totally.

4 best bits in ffx - "Stay away from the summer" - and "Pick spot, shut up, wait." - and "Lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaa" - and last "Imposhibibble, Imposhibibble"

zoti
02-29-2004, 10:00 AM
i love when they are on the airship *lol*

aroun: lock...

tidus: whoa!! thats huge....

rikku: ahhhh (sceard)'

aroun: the red carpet have theeth

lulu: its evrea---main deafender of bevelle (or something like that)

tidus: that means we're close to bevelle...!

cid: we gonne 2 fight that thing!!!

rikku: on it again....

aroun: the fariman asks a high price...

(sees rin run to the "gate")

aroun: open!!

rin: ok..but first evrea is strong, be well preaperd...

wakka: we gothe pay!!! if we die you die 2 buddy!!

rin: i gave fayth in your victory

wakka: geeh!! thanx

(the lift goes up...)

evrea: roar!!

rikku: ahhhh

cid: you has 2 tell me when 2 move, but tell me quik ya....

tidus: i'll take the comand

rikku: not alone you wont!!

(battle starts)

i really enjoyd that..... love when rikku says: not alone you won't!!

Del Murder
02-29-2004, 06:00 PM
There is a thread with this topic found in the FFX Forum here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43482). Please don't resurrect year old threads.