PDA

View Full Version : 2 problems, 1 thread

Bahamut2000X
03-25-2003, 01:07 AM
Well I got 2 problems currently. So here they are.

1. I just downloaded a gameboy rom and all the emulators I ahve tried (I went to Zohar's place and tried all the game boy ones they have too) and yet none of them work. So if anyone knows how I can get it to work that would be helpful.

2. My Morrowind game isn't givign me any visual. I have tried several tiems and every time I try to play theg ame my screen is replaced by a black screen. It worked yesterday perfectly fine but know it's not working at all. So any help there would be appreciated.

Blue Headed Man
03-25-2003, 02:49 AM
1. What happens?
2. Get the latest drivers.

Bahamut2000X
03-25-2003, 03:00 AM
1. Several things. Depnds which I use. One of the mthe windo closes for no apparent reason when I try to play it. Another one gives me a eroor saying that the emulator isn't a valid win32 application.

2. Where?

Yamaneko
03-25-2003, 03:08 AM
1. You're running Windows XP and you don't have DOS. Get a Windows emulator.

2. What video card do you have?

o_O
03-25-2003, 08:46 AM
1. You might not have a valid ROM. You may be missing DLLs, DLL Files.com (www.dll-files.com), you can get some here.

2. Did you tweak your screen resolution, or change display modes in any way that could have caused this change?

Bahamut2000X
03-25-2003, 10:12 PM
2. No I didn't I played it and stopped and a few hours later it just stopped showing me anything but black.

EDIT:Ok well I just got the game to work finally, ended up for some odd reason I needed to get the new DirectX version. Well thanks for the help on that. Still working on problem 1 now.