PDA

View Full Version : Who is she??? KH (mega Spoiler)

rinoapr
03-25-2003, 01:59 PM
HI

I saw the 2nd ending of the game last weekend... well, that girl on the beach at the final, it looks to me like... Rinoa?? Is that her?

Another thing, I need a screen shot of that scence (sorry, maybe wrong spelling), please, if someone have one, please, put it here.

m4tt
03-25-2003, 06:51 PM
If that was Rinoa.. ugh.

It is Kairi. The 2nd game will take place many years later, I'm guessing.

rinoapr
03-25-2003, 07:41 PM
Well, the girl has the hair just like Rinoa (black)... Kairi has brown hair.

Shoyku
03-25-2003, 08:10 PM
From what I recall, the girl had brown hair, and Kari had red hair.

Advent Child
03-25-2003, 08:13 PM
http://kaldea.org/riku/secret/25.jpg
http://kaldea.org/riku/secret/26.jpg
*screens from divinity (http://www.sora.nu/riku/)*

the girl has very dark brown hair, and I'm pretty sure that it's kairi. why would they make a big deal of a cameo appearance?

Shoyku
03-25-2003, 08:17 PM
Then again, it could be someone other than Kairi, or an FF female. *nods*

Advent Child
03-25-2003, 08:45 PM
I hope it's someone else I want them to still be kids in KH2.

DJZen
03-26-2003, 07:41 AM
Well, she dresses like Kairi, and stands just like her too, so if it's not Kairi, it's someone related to her, which would almost but not quite make sense. Maybe she's not an adult, but rather, a teenager. Who knows. Maybe it was just Square playing with their spiffy graphics engine. We won't know anything definite until we actually observe it for ourselves. KH2 isn't made yet. We'll see when we'll see.

Emotion Sickness
03-26-2003, 09:54 AM
when i was littler... around 10 or so, i had straight blonde hair... now i have dark curly hair... does that mean im someone else now?

the colour of your hair can change...

Sorceress Rinoa
03-26-2003, 10:54 PM
It sorta does look like Rinoa, but I don't think that it is. It is most likely Kairi because
(SPOILER)

she's waiting for Sora to come back to her. It makes it look like she's still been waiting there for him.

IamTidus
03-27-2003, 04:03 AM
I think it's Kairi also but there is a chance that it could be Tifa but that would make no sense. but it's another possiblity.

Moomba Misstress
03-27-2003, 09:44 PM
Kiari had shorter redder hair than that. And people can stand however, I'm not sure that makes a difference at all. I also thought Tifa, on the second pic, but personally I agree on the possbility of Rinoa....Isn't her top aot like Rinoas? and maybe Rinoa got brown shorts or a skirt or something?? Maybe it's an entirely new character? A secret one? :fd:

Advent Child
03-28-2003, 01:42 AM
okay, I said it before and i'm saying it again.
Odds are it's not a final fantasy character. None of them have made it into any FMVs yet. They're mainly just cameos. That short sequence is made to look like a big deal, and thus, probably is kairi or a new character.

Ouch!
03-28-2003, 03:08 AM
I agree with d0p. The FF characters were cheap cameos to make sure the game would actually sell. Had the game just been Disney with Sora, Riku and Kairi I don't think I would have given it a chance. They were there to ensure it would sell.

Because they were just cameos, they wouldn't have a big scene like that. It makes no sense. So as d0p said, the probably is about zero of it being an FF character.

m4tt
03-28-2003, 06:30 AM
It's Kairi. Yes, she had shorter hair, key word is HAD, hair grows over time, ya know. It's on a beach, and we last saw Kairi on the beach. She's probably waiting for Sora to return to her.

rinoapr
03-28-2003, 01:23 PM
People, it doesn’t matter if FFs characters doesn’t apper en FMVs, because in the Final Mix of Japan (spoiler)it looks like ffs character are going to have a better paper in kh2. I said that because a have read a conversation between Sephirot and Cloud.

Edit:

Thanks for the pictures dOp.

The conversation I'm talking about is on GameFaqs, well, actually is a nigthmare of Cloud.

Advent Child
03-28-2003, 08:38 PM
*shakes fists*
i didn't say it was because they weren't in FMVs, I said it was because they were cameos. Besides, final mix is just the japanese version of the american, with a few extras. The original japanese game was missing some extra bosses and some stuff. They essentially translated our game into japanese, and gave them gummi ship mini-games, and the deep dive secret ending. final mix is not a new game with a different story, and thus final fantasy characters probably weren't any more involved in the story then they were in our regular version of kingdom hearts. That's why americans aren't getting final mix. Because, essentially, it's just kingdom hearts, with a few bells and whistles.

IT IS NOT A FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER.

ChibiInuYasha
03-29-2003, 05:22 AM
*ahem! It's KH, "You never know who you'll run into next" :p But I do think that's just an older version of Kairi, but she does stand alot like Rinoa

Big Ogre Umaro
03-29-2003, 07:39 AM
Let's argue about it 'cuz there's just so much supporting evidence flying around. :aimsun:

DJZen
03-29-2003, 09:41 PM
*falls over laughing*

THANK YOU BOU!!!!!!!

It's like I said before, the game isn't out yet, we'll have to wait and see for ourselves.

DCI Superfan
03-30-2003, 02:45 AM
Seriously, why WOULD it be Rinoa?

DCI Forever!!

Advent Child
03-30-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by BOU
Let's argue about it 'cuz there's just so much supporting evidence flying around. :aimsun:
agreed *ignore sarcasm*

Originally posted by DCI Superfan

agreed

rinoapr
04-02-2003, 09:17 PM
I’m not telling “Hey! That’s Rinoa!!! I Know thats her!!", I’m just telling that she looks like Rinoa. I know that I don’t have proof or anything but the possibility exist because is KH (characters of FF’s and Disney).

…you tell me. I think the real question is: Why not?

Advent Child
04-02-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by rinoapr
…you tell me. I think the real question is: Why not?
because rinoa is a final fantasy character and as of now final fantasy characters have only played small cameo roles. Originally, final fantasy characters were mainly in there to sell the game to final fantasy fans. The story isn't based around them, at ALL. Except when leon tells you about the heartless. Why would rinoa appear in the story all of a sudden? They wouldn't make a big deal about it if it was a cameo.

and it ONLY looks like rinoa because they both have black hair and are kinda skinny. I don't see how people automatically make the connection that black hair = rinoa. It could be garnet, too, with that hair. but it's NOT.

rinoapr
04-02-2003, 10:11 PM
because rinoa is a final fantasy character

Exactly, a FF character (that’s what KH is about). Well, if you’re a expecting KH2 to be the same as the first KH, good, so you can be right. But, I don’t think KH2 to be same, like I said about the “nightmare of Cloud with Sephirot” that could mean that FF characters are going to have a better place in the story.

…and about Garnet, Garnet have a bigger head ^_^

ChibiInuYasha
04-02-2003, 11:03 PM
I think it safe to say that's Kairi, waiting for Sora to come back to herso why is every one so angry? Can't we all just get along? It's fun to speculate but I mean...come on!!

Advent Child
04-03-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by ChibInuYasha
Can't we all just get along?
no:p

Exactly, a FF character (that’s what KH is about).

…and about Garnet, Garnet have a bigger head ^_^
no, the FF characters were cameos. they had virtually NO ROLE in the story. and i doubt they will in the 2nd one.

as for garnet, they'd probably make her more proportioned. in the FFIX she's like 16. she'd grow.

rinoapr
04-04-2003, 04:50 PM
Well, I think this is my last post about the topic... :tongue:

http://www.eyesonff.com/ff8/screens/disk1/01-9.jpg http://kaldea.org/riku/secret/26.jpg

See ya!!!! ... until KH2 arrives

PD: Ok I Know I can be wrong...:)

Rye
04-05-2003, 03:15 PM
It it looks like Rinoa, but I'm sure it is NOT rinoa, and as for garnet... it can't be her because if they didn't use cute, awesome, zidane or vivi, they WOULD NOT use garnet.

I think it is Kiari or a relative to Kiari.

Advent Child
04-09-2003, 01:06 AM
Well, I think this is my last post about the topic... :tongue:

*IMAGES*

See ya!!!! ... until KH2 arrives

PD: Ok I Know I can be wrong...:)
I see the following resemblances. Hair colour. That is all.
Even the skin colour is different.

Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
It it looks like Rinoa, but I'm sure it is NOT rinoa, and as for garnet... it can't be her because if they didn't use cute, awesome, zidane or vivi, they WOULD NOT use garnet.

I think it is Kiari or a relative to Kiari.
I know, I was using garnet as a wacky comparison so as to imply that rinoa is also just as wacky an idea.

Fat Hobbit
04-11-2003, 07:31 AM
Maybe the games set a few years after sora beating ansem and they've grown so there all older Just like how wakka, tidus and rikku are younger!

Sita Atis
04-11-2003, 02:13 PM
When I first saw it I thought it was Kiari, so therefore it's Kiari. :P

Plus that guy with the blue hair and blindfold looks to be Rikku , thus we would believe that they have all grown up and that girl looks exactly like kiari grown up one would think.

animee_
04-13-2003, 05:25 AM
look at the secret ending of the game, that guy in it is no doubt rikku looking for sora, he looked alot older, so the girl on the beach is kiari, people do grow up as time goes by, so there for the characters have grown up also,and kiari is wating on the beach for sora, so when we see sora in the game he would also have changed

Fat Hobbit
04-13-2003, 11:16 AM
Theroys by me:
1. As i was looking at the trailer on my computer for the 55th time i noticed It says "this time i'll fight!" Which i think it means a main character thats got to do importantly with the game will fight!
2. While looking at other peoples theorys i just thought or discovered something; The 2 people in the secret trailer are both riku, their both trapped in time, they bothg have kyblades! Like how many people have keyblades, (Theres 3!) There not handing them out to everyone in fear of the heartless! The 2 people (riku and riku) Both look alike!
3. Another theory i thought of was one could be the good one and the evil one cause one person said that one of them had yellow eyes!
4. The time is set 4 years later!5. Rikku is the one on the beach cause her hair is the same color ( except slightly darker) Shes taller, looking exactly the same but older and shes on the island. Not much people where shown on destiny island so it narrows it down to her and selphie but selphie has curly hair!
5. They also said in the trailer "a lost world" which means new worlds!

Theorys by other people:
1.Something was wrong about or with Ansem
2.The "Another Side, Another Story" means they are taking it to the other side of the creators. Disney got the first game and now it's going to be in Square's worlds.
3.If you have played the game you would have taken note of 3 keyblades, one of which dissapears, and is never seen again. It's said that Riku's Keyblade is going to play a major part in the next story.
4.Sora LOSES his keyblade if he is included. If you watch the secret trailer, the cloaked warrior w/ white hair is weilding the Oathkeeper that Sora recieved from Kirie, along with another blade.

the main character in kh2 is sora
he is 4 years older
same gameplay as before
new disney worlds incl. jungle book
release date around christmas 2004
and heartless are the least of Soras worries

ok, lets get this clear,
1: it'll be on PS2,
2: the person on the top (in trailer) is Evil Riku, and
the person on the bottom is Evil Sora, and the girl on the beach is Kairi (just grown up)(some people thought it was Tifa.)
3: they are looking for the normal Riku and Sora, while the normal Sora is looking for Riku and King Mickey(because they did not get out of Kingdom Hearts (door of light))
4: i am not sure when exactly it is coming out but you people need to play Kingdom Hearts Mix, which is kinda like the expansion.
5: i have to go now, so i hope this was helpful to your confused minds
(Rewatch the trailor and end game
and think about what is happening
and you might understand what i'm
talking about)

Click here to see the proper and edited rumours! (http://groups.msn.com/lordoftheringstrilogythegameandmovie/ps2.msnw)

Advent Child
04-13-2003, 05:23 PM
1. As i was looking at the trailer on my computer for the 55th time i noticed It says "this time i'll fight!" Which i think it means a main character thats got to do importantly with the game will fight!
Who would've thought that the main character of a hack n' slash game would fight...

2. While looking at other peoples theorys i just thought or discovered something; The 2 people in the secret trailer are both riku, their both trapped in time, they bothg have kyblades! Like how many people have keyblades, (Theres 3!) There not handing them out to everyone in fear of the heartless! The 2 people (riku and riku) Both look alike!
some of the words say "he looks just like you" so i doubt that they're the same person.

3. Another theory i thought of was one could be the good one and the evil one cause one person said that one of them had yellow eyes!
Pretty good idea. I'd take a slightly different take on it though. I'd say one is an evil person kind-of framing him. Also, niether of them have yellow eyes I don't think.

4. The time is set 4 years later!
How do you know?

5. Rikku is the one on the beach cause her hair is the same color ( except slightly darker) Shes taller, looking exactly the same but older and shes on the island. Not much people where shown on destiny island so it narrows it down to her and selphie but selphie has curly hair!
Rikku? She wasn't on the destiny islands. She wasn't even in the game. And the one on the island won't be a cameo! (see my multiple rants above aobut it)

5. They also said in the trailer "a lost world" which means new worlds!
well I sure hope so. it wouldn't be very good if everyone knew thier way around. but i think that's refering to the place that riku is in (the really dark place at the beginning)

1.Something was wrong about or with Ansem
i don't know how that's a theory.

2.The "Another Side, Another Story" means they are taking it to the other side of the creators. Disney got the first game and now it's going to be in Square's worlds.
companies seldom make references like that dealing with the companies. It probably means you'll play as riku, or they're making reference to the other sideo f the door to light (kingdom hearts)

3.If you have played the game you would have taken note of 3 keyblades, one of which dissapears, and is never seen again. It's said that Riku's Keyblade is going to play a major part in the next story.
said by who? Also I notice that Sora has 1 keyblade. as does mickey. When you fight riku he has one (the one you say disappears, and it does.) But in the deep dive movie the character has 2. Niether of which resemble any of the previous keyblades.

4.Sora LOSES his keyblade if he is included. If you watch the secret trailer, the cloaked warrior w/ white hair is weilding the Oathkeeper that Sora recieved from Kirie, along with another blade.
I don't think he is. Also, the keyblade's appearance depends on the keychain. So it could just be the chain.

the main character in kh2 is sora. he is 4 years older. same gameplay as before. new disney worlds incl. jungle book. release date around christmas 2004
and heartless are the least of Soras worries
that just sounds like a lot of rumors. the main character being sora sounds farfetched, after seeing the deep dive movie. 4 years in the future sounds like a prediction by one person based on nothing, that spread. New worlds thing could be true. I bet the heartless are still a worry. That's what the game is about. That's why it's called kingdom hearts.

1: it'll be on PS2,
of course.

2: the person on the top (in trailer) is Evil Riku, and the person on the bottom is Evil Sora, and the girl on the beach is Kairi (just grown up)(some people thought it was Tifa.)
what? the person on the bottom is probably not sora. and just adding evil to thier names doesn't make it any more true. the girl on the beach is either kairi or a new character.

3: they are looking for the normal Riku and Sora, while the normal Sora is looking for Riku and King Mickey(because they did not get out of Kingdom Hearts (door of light))
nah. if there's an evil/normal side to it, then i think both the people are riku in the deep dive movie and sora hasn't had anything revealed about him.

4: i am not sure when exactly it is coming out but you people need to play Kingdom Hearts Mix, which is kinda like the expansion.
have you played it? because it's called kingdom hearts FINAL mix, not just mix.

Fat Hobbit
04-13-2003, 11:56 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Rikku is the one on the beach cause her hair is the same color ( except slightly darker) Shes taller, looking exactly the same but older and shes on the island. Not much people where shown on destiny island so it narrows it down to her and selphie but selphie has curly hair!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! my mistake i ment Kairi!

Advent Child
04-14-2003, 10:33 PM
yeah i guess i should have picked up on that >.<

Bulldog
04-17-2003, 09:22 PM
I say it's Golbez.

Advent Child
04-17-2003, 11:55 PM
i can't tell if you're serious or not.

Fat Hobbit
04-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Who is Golbez anyway? I think i've herd him before... maybe from Final Fantasy 6?

MateriaBladeVII
05-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Okay, this thread is spiraling dangerously outta control.

d0p: take it easy on everyone- we've all got our opinions and no matter how idiotic and retarded they seem, we all have speculations toward the game in the first place since it hasn't even been released yet :sweatdrop

Bulldog: that was sarcasm right? :laughing:

And if you ask me, I don't give a f*** who the girl is, just as long as it's done well. If anything, I'm praying that she's not Kairi because I think it would kinda ruin her character to make her look the way they're making Yuna and Rikku look in FFX-2. Whoever has taken over Square and is turning the FFs so sexual needs my foot introduced up their ass. :hot:

However.... now that they've done it, I would be really pissed if they changed Yuna back. :love:

Fat Hobbit
05-08-2003, 07:15 AM
I think bulldog was serious.

NOTE: This is not a theroy this is a actual fact!
The unknown with the oathkeeper, his name is Sion (or some name like that!) I HAVE CONNECTIONS!
(I'm right you're wrong!)

MateriaBladeVII
05-14-2003, 11:47 PM
Sion? The dude from The Bouncer??? :sweatdrop That's such an original name.

Moogle Man, you sure? If you have connections with Square, they should reconsider the names.

Although, I'm just glad it isn't Riku. :laughing: It would totally ruin Riku's character to make him into either of those guys in the trailer.

Psychotic
05-15-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Moogle Man
Who is Golbez anyway? I think i've herd him before... maybe from Final Fantasy 6?

Final Fantasy IV, dammit!

And no, that isn't Golbez. He is DEAD Then again, so was Aerith

But not many people that have played KH have played FFIV, so no, they won't put anyone from these classic games in there, which is a shame. Other than the Moogles, of course!

Advent Child
05-17-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII
d0p: take it easy on everyone- we've all got our opinions and no matter how idiotic and retarded they seem, we all have speculations toward the game in the first place since it hasn't even been released yet :sweatdrop

I'm just pointing out why they're wrong. They can have thier speculations, and in my opinion, they're wrong. I'm pointing out incorrectness and stupidities. That's all.

bianca21
05-26-2003, 12:55 PM
i'm almost a 100% sure that the girl is kairi
she is waiting for sora the boy she loved
they shared one heart in the game (oke her heart was put in his)
but he do anything to protect her and he saved her live
and now he is lost and she is waiting for him to come back
because he promest
she's older but not to old
we wil see it sooner or later:mog:

rinoapr
06-03-2003, 05:31 AM
2: the person on the top (in trailer) is Evil Riku, and
the person on the bottom is Evil Sora, and the girl on the beach is Kairi (just grown up)(some people thought it was Tifa.)

Tifa? You got to be kidding me. Tifa’s long hair… doesn’t said anything? and Kairi's brown-red hair... This girl in KH, has the hair exactly like Rinoa. “No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver”

TheAbominatrix
06-03-2003, 05:41 AM
It's Kairi, plain and simple. Why? Because there's absolutely no reason for it to be anyone else? Why would Rinoa all of the sudden be pushed into the game like that? If they wanted to put her in, they would have done it in the game, not in some secret extra. Rinoa is not that important in the grand scheme of Final Fantasy. I know many of you have Rinoa obsessions, but hey, she was just in one game. Her being there would make as much sense as Yuna suddenly being there, or Terra, or anyone.

Every FF character in KH was there for candy. So we otaku could sit there and gasp everytime someone new was there. The story DID NOT revolve around any of them, and would have gone just as smoothly without any of em in there. That'd be like saying that the pictures in d0p's ava and signature are Zidane because hey, his hair's shaggy. Or check it out, he's wearing a cloak! Must be Garnet in one of her escape disguises! Pfft.

Advent Child
06-05-2003, 11:55 PM
someone who knows what they're takling about =D

Timbit
06-06-2003, 02:14 AM
It could be argued that the two 'Evil Rikus' are similar to the agents in The Matrix. They may have been sent by someone or something to kill Sora, so that darkness can reign again.

During the trailer, one of the Evil Rikus' says
'where's Sora?'. Though it is not clear who he is talking too, he could be talking to the heartless which surround him. These heartless may be minions of sorts, and that they and 'Evil Riku' are tracking Sora down.

Liquid Glass
06-06-2003, 03:52 AM
wait a minute, I thought final mix was the name for KH2...if not my other thread is screwed...

zacks_clone
06-06-2003, 04:37 PM
NO!NO!YOUR ALL WROUNG!ITS VINCENT IN WEIRD SHORTS!DONT YOU SEE IT?!?!?!?!?!

eeesh.some of these ideas are just as wack as the one i just gave.First,didnt somone mention that it wouldnt be anyone from ff9 because one of the guys incharge of making kh didnt work on that game?or ffx for that matter.cant be any of those characters.Personaly,i feel it isnt tifa or rinoa.They said that once you defeated ansem,everyone would go back to their worlds and the worlds would be seperated and protected again.That means Rinoa and Tifa would go back with Cloud,Cid,Leon,Yuffie and Aerith,yes?That means that it couldnt be them

Advent Child
06-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Timbit
It could be argued that the two 'Evil Rikus' are similar to the agents in The Matrix. They may have been sent by someone or something to kill Sora, so that darkness can reign again.

During the trailer, one of the Evil Rikus' says
'where's Sora?'. Though it is not clear who he is talking too, he could be talking to the heartless which surround him. These heartless may be minions of sorts, and that they and 'Evil Riku' are tracking Sora down.

in Deep Dive one of the cloaked figures says "he looks just like you." so it's not riku. riku wasn't "sent to kill sora" because riku was born on the destiny islands.

for those of you who don't know what you're talking about, go here first:
http://www.ansemreport.com/

Timbit
06-08-2003, 01:54 AM
I just realised that I have seen 'Another side, Another story', but have not seen Deep Dive. I don't think KH-Final Mix is going to be released here, and I didn't even know Deep Dive existed.

After looking at that site, the ending of Kingdom Hearts has alot of speciulation. My guess is that the two people are two new people, maybe variations of the same person. I don't think they could be Sora, as Sora has longer hair, unless he cut it. Also, we see Sora in two different shots in Deep Dive. You also said that it can't be Riku.

I honestly think that there isn't enough information to pinpoint who the two unkowns are. We'll justhave to wait until KH2.

Riku
06-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Her hair was red when she was 14, but years passed, it's ot like it's physically impossible for them to dye their hair. And that meteor that was in the sky proved that the walls have broken, Heartless will roam the worlds again. Her dream come true, she can see Sora again.

Fat Hobbit
06-10-2003, 07:28 AM

You watch too many movies,
enough said!

Ouch!
06-11-2003, 03:29 PM
...wow, I'm amazed this is still going on...

Anyways, I think it's pointless to fight over it, especially with the news that "KH2 is well underway". I think we can all just wait to find out.

I must say the "evil Riku" and "evil Sora" is just stupid. I mean... yeah, Disney is working on it, but Square would NEVER let anything like that happen... it's just... ew...

Advent Child
06-17-2003, 01:43 AM
not to mention that sora doesn't have light-gray hair that is straight down.

Lord Xehanort
07-08-2003, 02:00 PM
I have heard several things and here is what I have put together.

One of the hooded figures is evil (the dude with the tricked out heartless) the other is Riku. The evil hooded figure has been called Unknown by many people just as a nickname (similar to WEAPON of FFVI being called Sapphire Weapon). The guy in lj's sig is Unknown and he is looking for Sora to destroy him as he is the only thing that can keep darkness from overwhelming the worlds. The girl on the beach is Kairi. Her skirt says it all. The only thing I don't get is how they all got keyblades.

Advent Child
07-09-2003, 12:16 AM
my guess is that on the other side of the door (with all the heartless) there's a bunch of key blades.

also you don't know for sure that the guy in my sig. is evil. you don't know anything about him.

Lord Xehanort
07-09-2003, 06:21 PM
I said that was what I heard not knew.

Tidus' Yuna
07-14-2003, 11:19 PM
kairi has reddish brownish hair, the girl as the end has that color.

Its Kairi

rinoapr
02-27-2004, 05:17 PM
I'm BACK!!!

I insist that girl is Rinoa. Well, lets analyze the picture on the beach: Black and long hair, white and red cloths.

Look at this picture now:
http://www.ffgon.com/images/kh2/screenshots/9.jpg

Red hair, white and blue cloths. Kairi

Advent Child
02-27-2004, 09:59 PM
You insist that because you aren't listening to what I'm saying. They aren't going to put a cameo appearance in a major role. This is not a final fantasy game. It is kingdom hearts. Nomura specifically said that the final fantasy characters were no more than guests in the game. On top of that, based ENTIRELY on the hair colour, you can't say that it's Rinoa.

TheAbominatrix
02-27-2004, 11:46 PM
Its funny how you manage to completly ignore every rational argument in this thread, rinoapr, and desperatly cling to the hope that your favorite character is somehow so wonderful that she broke the tradition of keeping the FF characters out of FMVs.

Not to mention that in that picture, everything is tinted red. Look at the houses. The sunset has turned the color of everything to a reddish sort. Neither girl is Rinoa. Get over it.

Sora is so awesome
03-25-2004, 08:48 PM
well ever since i got this new PS2 magazine it said that KH2 will take place when the characters are older. so the girl that you see on the beach is Kairi. Sora will have a new outfit that will be somewhat black and his shoes will no longer be yellow either. i'm still tryin to find the release date and more screenshots from the game and so far i have been unsuccesful

zacks_clone
03-25-2004, 10:12 PM
I'm BACK!!!

I insist that girl is Rinoa. Well, lets analyze the picture on the beach: Black and long hair, white and red cloths.

...Well,I say its Vincent.Vincet wears red!...(( no,im not seriouse.)) I believe that this person on the beath, with the dark hair (not black,we dont know that!it could be brown or deep red!) is maybe just there as a person who lives on the island, and happens to see the falling star.

I say we wait,and see,and leave such speculations intill the game comes out...then you can actually PROVE that whoever you wish to see was in the game or not.-.-

sora is so awsome: though i do agree that the girl is most likely kairi, just because a magizene says the game takes place when the characters are older doesnt mean it is.Asfar as your screanshots...jeez,best bet is a google search

Sora is so awesome
03-26-2004, 01:54 AM
Fine then Zacks_clone but i know that that is Kairi
who else would be wearing the same skirt as her?

but i do respect ur decision that we should both wait till the game comes out

PS google doesn't come up with n e screenshots

DJZen
03-26-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
Its funny how you manage to completly ignore every rational argument in this thread, rinoapr, and desperatly cling to the hope that your favorite character is somehow so wonderful that she broke the tradition of keeping the FF characters out of FMVs.

Derrrr..... that's not an FMV....

Advent Child
03-27-2004, 06:32 AM
Yes it is.

DJZen
03-27-2004, 06:39 PM
That's weird 'cause it looks an awful lot like in-game graphics. Things look very angular and sparse. I guess I'd have to see the video trailer to really know though...

MateriaBladeVII
03-28-2004, 04:14 AM
DJzen, they're referring to the Secret Ending video (an FMV)- not that scene of Kairi in the trailer (a cut-scene). Anyways, this thread is stupid anyways- who cares who it is is the Secret Ending- that thing was just a brainstorm for the actual sequel anyway.

Lord Xehanort
03-28-2004, 04:46 PM
Very well put, MateriaBladeVII. We can argue Kairi vs. Rinoa until the game is released, but we really shouldn't. Especially since it's Kairi anyway

Setzer the Gambler
03-30-2004, 02:23 PM
I think it is Kairi...

StarlightAngel
07-20-2004, 10:44 PM
Unless The Site I vistit lies, ITS KAIRI!!! She's matured. They think that she finds a way to get off of Destiny Isle and helps Sora!!

In "Another Side, Another Story", you see the line "This time, I'll fight." If you remember previously in Kingdom Hearts, Kairi said "This time, I'll protect you", so you can easily assume it is Kairi saying this again. Also, in the 13 Points graph, this is located in the 10th point during Deep Dive under the heading "The Secret Place" and along side the line "His voice, it's left me". From this information, you could say that Kairi is on Destiny Islands waiting for Sora, but after much time has passed, she figures out a way to leave Destiny Island (the wall is already broken down from the shooting star we saw) and goes out to find Sora. Another line from Deep Dive, "What took you so long Kairi?" can easily support that theory. Quote from the site.

url: http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/info/kh2characters/kairi.shtml

See it 4 yourself!

kikimm
07-22-2004, 12:56 AM
we have no reason to assume that it's anyone else but Kairi. They showed Riku, they showed kairi. simple. gah....this is pissing me off to much for me to think.

as for the hair: hair does change color as you get older, and it also changes in the sun, no?

:D

Trumpet Thief
07-22-2004, 11:05 PM
I think it is Kairi.

StarlightAngel
07-30-2004, 11:09 PM
rinoapr, take my advice, stop trying to come up with false evidence that it's Rinoa. ITS KAIRI!!!

Trumpet Thief
07-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Woah woah woah. It will be revealed when the game comes out, although I am almost sure that it is Kairi.

Del Murder
08-02-2004, 12:43 AM
This thread had a good run
but now it's finally done.