PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else think kuja weres a thong

Konyo
03-27-2003, 06:11 PM
in game play im not sure if he weres a thong or 5 year old kids pants. as if any one likes him.. well you might. :whoa:

actualy there is no point of me saying this because kuja is probaly a female! :laughing: all he does is betray zedane and apart from that he.... well, thats all he does realy.

By the way does ANYONE think final fantasy 9 is the best one out of all of them. because i sure dont
::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::

after all ff10, but ff8 is also one of the best because i love them cute moombas.

Psychotic
03-27-2003, 06:44 PM
I don't think about Kuja in that way to be honest - I don't try to look at his rear end...

I know someone that thinks FF9 is the best, and I know many people(including myself) who think it is the second best. As for FF8 and 10, I think they are poor, and I have yet to actually meet someone who thinks they are great without expieriencing other FFs such as 7 or 9.

And as for Moombas, I am glad they are only one-hit wonders.

Pure Strife
03-27-2003, 06:50 PM
I have yet to actually meet someone who thinks they are great without expieriencing other FFs such as 7 or 9.

*raises hand*

Anyway, I don't think I was really looking at Kuja's ass, so I wouldn't know.

PsychoFerret
03-27-2003, 06:59 PM
But Kuja's so cute!:love:

eestlinc
03-27-2003, 07:13 PM
Kuja is the most aesthetically-minded baddie in a ff game, which makes him cool. ff9 owns your crappy even-numbered ff games.

Phil
03-28-2003, 03:24 AM
I think Kuja is a great villan. and ff9 is my favorite for sure cause i looooove vivi. just ignore the thong and its ok.......its gonna be ok...dont worry:cry:

playaGAW
03-28-2003, 03:48 AM
Yes I think Kuja wears a thong. When I first saw him I
thought that's a fine girl, but when I found out it was a
man(shivers). That's kinda homosexual but it didn't mes
anything up in the game. It didn't matter if he wasn't a
traditional villain he blew up a whole planet. FF9 is the
second best FF behind FF6. Which is kind of a coincen-
dence being I've only played 6 FFs(4,5,6,7,8,9).

Kimera 726
03-28-2003, 04:24 AM
When I first played FF9, I wasn't even paying attention in the FMV where you first see him. I was all "LET'S FIGHT EVIL GENERAL" kinda attitude and "WHAT? STOCK BREAK?" kinda attitude so I didn't really pay attention to his outfit (so much I thought he was a girl!). Really, not until late in the 3rd disk did I finally realize. lol

But finding out she was a he didn't change too much of my thoughts. Just went from an evil, narcissistic, talk-a-lot, world domination girl to evil, narcissistic, talk-a-lot, world domination guy. And from a person who's seen a lot of anime in his life, the look of Kuja isn't that surprising (it was made before the year 2001, y'know?).

But I dunno about the THONG part. It did, didn't it? More like something to hold up his half-cape.

PsychoFerret
03-28-2003, 12:54 PM
Hell, why not just call it SPAM ~ Purgatory

Soulstone
03-28-2003, 12:59 PM
*Raises eyebrow.*

He wears a thong? I always thought he wore an undersize diaper, but I guess it could be a thong. Hrm, now I look at it, it does look like one, but I'm sure there are some skid marks down the back of it.

*Checks.*

Oh, the skid marks are from my own.

PsychoFerret
03-28-2003, 04:40 PM
And MORE spam! Why, I'd even consider this a caful o' spam!

p.s. this is my LESS THAN SUBTLE way of telling you to stop spamming, or you're gonna get banned ~ Purgatory

Psychotic
03-28-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by eestlinc
Kuja is the most aesthetically-minded baddie in a ff game, which makes him cool. ff9 owns your crappy even-numbered ff games.

noo noo noooooo!

FF8 and FF10 = even numbers and bad

FF4 and FF6 = even numbers and good

do you see?

Ouch!
03-29-2003, 04:24 PM
I personally think that Kuja was the best villian ever because he was. . . well he was just awesome. Who cares what he wears.

And yes, FFIX is my favorite Final Fantasy, seven comes in a close second but I just liked the FFIX's battle system a lot better which tips it over.

Konyo
03-29-2003, 04:35 PM
eestlincs animaton icon even has him on and look closeley *eeeew* u will even see
although when u think about it he is kind of a cross-dresser
:laugh:

K-chan
03-29-2003, 05:00 PM
(sigh) we went over this in a previous thread. Kuja was wearing that kind of outfit (spoilers) to hide his tail.to hide his tail.
I think the main reason why he has a girl-ish look about him is because that was very common (and popular) with Japanese rock groups at around the time they made FF9. It's the American version of "pretty boys" i guess! (sighs) Nantomoienai desu ne!

Heath
03-29-2003, 09:04 PM
Kuja rejects his background. So dressing like he does is sort of a way of making himself different and unusual. Kuja - as I am sure we have all gathered by now - my favourite villan and that scene in Terra is quite moving the way he finds out he is going to die.

Spoiler tags are done like this:
Blah [/spoiler*] without the * to give you:
[spoiler] Blah

Dancing Llama
04-02-2003, 11:07 AM
Woof. Woof... RAWR!

TheChosen1
05-05-2003, 01:38 AM
GET A LIFE! how gay can u be looking at video game characters @$$ cmon dont take up room on this board with crappy threads like these.:mad2: :mad2: :grr:

playaGAW
05-06-2003, 01:31 AM
Kefka and Kuja both look overly femenine and gay a first sight.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-06-2003, 05:59 AM
What a uselessly hateful thread. Kuja rules.