PDA

View Full Version : Endings (Supreme Spoilers... sorry Robhung 4 beating you)

cykak
03-28-2003, 10:35 AM
Heres a site with many downloads that include 5 different endings to FFX-2.

CLICK HERE!!!!!!111oneone (http://www.squarespirit.net/ss.php?page=ffx2/videos&menu=ffx2/nav)

Enjoy! :D

Moomba Misstress
03-28-2003, 10:59 AM
Well, I'd love to watch em all, but it takes my mediaplayer and hour to download ONE!!!!!! any suggestions on what to do to get faster downloads on those? :fd:

Well you know what REALLY sucks? I already have a cable modem hookup :crying2:

cykak
03-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Yeah I got one. Get cable or dsl. He he... yeah I didnt watch them either. I currently am on a dial up and would have to check them when I get on a higher connection... aka friends house. Too bad those arent on Kazaa cause then I can download them little by little. Well that sites there for anyone who can view them. Otherwise just wait till November.

rinoa21
03-28-2003, 03:33 PM
I've downloaded movies from there and yes it takes forever, but they are decent quality, though I get some skipping... I just save a couple at a time while I am gone to work for the day then watch them at home later ;)

also there are 3 endings, not 5? A couple of them are in two parts.

Tidus Andronicus
03-28-2003, 04:56 PM
I've choosen not to download anymore videos.
I've seen the very beginning of the good ending, the hot springs, the big 1000 Words video, the intro video, and the weird thing at the farplane. I've seen enough and it just makes me want to play the game more.

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-15-2003, 03:03 AM
I knew this forum would give me nothing but trouble! I've been so desperate for info about FFX-2 (especially since www.ffx2.com shutdown for a while) that I've been dying to get information!! So i joined this forum and spent the majority of the day just reading posts and reply to some...

But here's where it bugs me...everyone here is simply talking about the FMV's, the videos, the pics, the 'hot springs' scene, and i have NO IDEA where to find any of these things! SO instead of quenching my thirsty curiosity by going here, i simply thought up of a THOUSAND MORE questions!! URG!

I had promised my friend (my fellow FF gamer) that i would not succumb and ruin the game for myself, but i think i pretty much did that already so why not at least somehow try and get a hold of the 1000 no kotoba vidoeo (which i'm absolutely dying to see and cannot find ANYWHERE except for a few sites that only accept paying members...and i'm poor).

The point of this long post is to ask a simple question: CAN ANYONE POSSIBLE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE 1000 no kotoba FMV? PLEASE??!!

You're information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

Kimera 726
04-15-2003, 03:20 AM
Mayonaka, don't worry. I'm having the same problems too. I came here expecting to know a whole lot of stuff and only to find people with links and secrets and thoughts beyond anything I could ever conjure up with! Yeah I'm dying for spoiler FMVs, songs, and the like without using Kazza (b/c it doesn't work on my laptop). We in the same boat; don't feel left out. :eep: :mad: :D

yunie
04-15-2003, 10:52 AM
~*MaYoNaKa*~,
try go to this site... you can download most of the fmv here and some battle scenes and even the ultimate ending!!!
here's the link:

Click Here (http://ryochan.free.fr/)

Kupo
04-16-2003, 10:24 PM
Hey all, I think that this is one of the best ffx-2 movie sources out there, and i have looked a lot. Hope this helps some people :) http://www.squarespirit.net/?p=ff/x2/videos&m=ff/x2/nav

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-17-2003, 02:27 AM
Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all those links everyone posted telling me where to get the final fantasy FMVs. I downloaded the majority of them (minus the ending of course...i dont want to COMPLETELY ruin it for myself...no matter how tempting) and, for now, my curiosity is temporaily satisfied.

And i say THANK YEVON for that. I was dying!

On another note: I LOVE the 1000 no kotoba FMV. It's such a nice song (i think all songs are nice when you dont have any idea what they're saying) and the whole death scene of Lenne and Shuin is so moving. The difference between that scene and Yuna's nightmare is that Tidus is completely dead after they fall to the floor, while Shuin still has time to reach for Lenne as a sorta goodbye...What is up with that? Does Tidus ALWAYS have to die first?!!

(I just realised how mean this is of me...first complaining that everyone talks about the FMVs thus aggravating those of us that can't see them...and now im doing it!....oh well. Must share my thoughts with someone. And all my friends run away when i mention that i just got another FMV since they know it'll lead to a 30 minute description followed by an analysis twice as long)

I only wish i could understand Japanese though. There's that whole "destiny" FMV with Shuin and Yuna, and i am so confused right now. I dont know wether to ask for a translation or not for fear of ruining something for myself. The language barrier is the only thing stopping me from finding out ALL the Final Fantasy X2 secrets.

The hell with it.

If anyone happens to know what the hell is being said in both the 'Destiny' FMV (with Yuna and Shuin at the farplane) or the Final Goodbye CG scene (by the way, these are found at www.squarespirit.net)...if they are relatively non-spoiling could you PLEASE post the translations?

I'm never satisfied am I? First the movies themselves and now i ask MORE informations concerning them. *shakes head in shame*. I'm sorry. But it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much!

yunie
04-17-2003, 09:57 AM
to mayonaka,
if you want the translation,you can go to this site (http://ryochan.free.fr/) to get to the translation. its at the fmv section! there's even the good ending and secret ending translation!!! ^^;; there's a lot of spoilers but it is a cool site so u should check it out!!! ^^
if u remember, that's the link i gave u last time...
hope that helps!!! ^^

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-18-2003, 05:48 PM
Yes...

I did it...

It's horrible but i succumbed.

I DOWNLOADED THE ENDING!! :cry: *starts to cry hysterically*

Alrighty...i won't say anything more but i dont feel TOO bad for 'ruining it' for myself since the 'good ending' i pretty much already got the jist of from some screenshots posted. BUt i will not ruin it for those of you who have strength.

If you're able to last the next 7 months then *bows down humbly* you have nerves far more steel-like then my own. Good luck to you all!!

PS: I LOVE WAKKA'S BABY!!

...and thanks so much YUNIE for the link to the translations. It makes the videos that much better when you know what they're saying.

yunie
04-19-2003, 03:47 AM
you're welcome!!!
^^

Kupo
04-19-2003, 03:01 PM
My friends and I call that baby "Pod Kid".... I am sure you can tell why if you have watched it... what is up with that??? Hehehe:D

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-19-2003, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure what your friends mean by "poor kid", but for any who care to see I just made these screenshots of the ending part which contains said 'kid'...me not saying anymore. If you wanna be a little disturbed but go "awwwww" all the same, then download these pics.

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-19-2003, 11:07 PM
One things for sure, even though it has to endure babyhood dressed up like a pom pom daisy, atleast the kid will never have a milk shortage with a mom like Lulu!:eek:

Kupo
04-19-2003, 11:31 PM
Nono, not "poor kid", but "pod kid"... like from a seed pod:D

you all know its true!

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-19-2003, 11:43 PM
Well i feel like an idiot. :(

the POD kid...right.

I knew that.

I tend to read too fast and thus i totally miss the REAL point in some messages...oops.

But you're right! The POD kid!! hahaha! the poor... guy? Whatever gender, no baby deserves to be seen in public like that! That's an outfit that parents put their kids in only to take baby pictures and show them to future girlfriends 16 years later in order to scare them away!

And the hair! When i first heard that Lulu was married and pregnant with WAKKA, my first intitial reaction was *shudder* eeeugghhhnnmme, then was the laughter, and then my praying to the gods at squaresoft to not curse their one chance at making a cute final fantasy baby by allowing it to have ANY wakka features. Sadly...the poor wee barren (love saying that) got the hideous hair! :cry: ...so sad!

Kupo
04-19-2003, 11:58 PM
Haha, no problem:p

Yeah... the hair is kinda freaky! Just wait until he's a toddler and Wakka gets him his first blue sweatband or whatever that headband's purpose is! He will be stylin.:cool:

How much do you wanna bet his first word will be "ya?"

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-20-2003, 12:07 AM
I can see that kid running around screaming "YAA!!" ...or, most likely, finishing people's sentence with the international word. Too bad though, he had the potential to be tall, dark and mysterious as Lulu's son. But noooo!! ....taint the blood why dont you!?

Evil Wakka...why its practially incest since she is, technically, his sister in law...*shakes head* tut tut. What must Chappu think?

i knew all that stuff about "journeying to avenge my brother's death" was pure BS. Oh, you honored his memory alright: BY GETTING HIS "WIFE" PREGNANT!!!

Oh well...

meanwhile kid, i suggest you run away from home...SOON. Maybe become the new and improved "Carrot Top" for Spira.

Kupo
04-20-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by ~*MaYoNaKa*~
meanwhile kid, i suggest you run away from home...SOON. Maybe become the new and improved "Carrot Top" for Spira.

Dial down the center with 1-800 COLLECT, ya?!!!

aloha808
11-20-2004, 09:13 PM
Yunie, I went 2 da site dat u suggested ebery1 2 go 2 watch da ending, but I couldn't find ne...puh-leaze tell me how 2 get there... :D

DelightfulSpekkio442
11-30-2004, 04:27 AM
the poor wee barren

I think you're trying to say wee "bairn."

If you're quoting Jock from Lady and the Tramp that is. :)

Apparently bairn is a Scottish word for child.

~MJE~

Del Murder
12-04-2004, 10:36 PM
This was over a year ago. The site is probably gone now. Check the endings thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=48079) for info about current sites.