PDA

View Full Version : Squall's Best Limit Break

LionHart
03-29-2003, 08:10 PM
What do you think was Squall's best limit break. If you want to judge by damage then there is no doubt that it would Lion Hart. But I'm talking about the graphics and the way the attack looks, which was the best. I still say Lion Hart, but that's just my opinion.

Zifnab
03-29-2003, 08:22 PM
Appearance of limit is probably Blasting Zone for me, though as an attack i hate it (the animation which takes forever). I sometimes hoped I'd get a WORSE damaging limit just so it doesn't take as long.
Plus it's physically impossible on the Ragnarok in space, how is a beam supposed to emit from the planet when Squall isn't even on it? :p

Gilg
03-30-2003, 09:20 AM
Sorry, someone should hit me for being so typical, but i choose the lionheart cos it does look the best. :)

CloudSquallandZidane
03-30-2003, 07:01 PM
SPOLIER ALERT Level 1 or lowest level whatever...

Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
(SPOLIER)on the Ragnarok in space, how is a beam supposed to emit from the planet when Squall isn't even on it? :p

I thoughti was the only person in the world who noticed that!!!

Pure Strife
03-30-2003, 07:06 PM
Rough Divide. I just like the uppercut motion.

btw, nice sig CloudSquallandZidane ;)

Kimera 726
03-30-2003, 10:18 PM
Fated Circle for me. :cool: The spin and the circle being emitted is pretty awsome.

Blackmage
03-30-2003, 10:52 PM
And this's a topic on the forums? Everyone should know that Blasting Zone's the coolest for one reason: it's not everyday someone's got a million-foot-long lightsaber at his/her disposal, yo.

Half-breed Raiku
04-01-2003, 12:20 AM
I fully agree with Kuja Highwind

The Amazing Spiderman
04-01-2003, 03:03 AM
Well, I prefer when he does gunblade slashing action when you have to press the R1 buttons.

Big D
04-01-2003, 03:37 AM
And this's a topic on the forums? Everyone should know that Blasting Zone's the coolest for one reason: it's not everyday someone's got a million-foot-long lightsaber at his/her disposal, yo.
Be that as it may, there's one practical issue to consider with Blasting Zone. While Squall's executing it, he stands there with his arms in the air doing the whole 'By the Power of Greyskull!' thing for about thirty seconds.
His hands are way up above him.
His groin is completely exposed.
Any opponent with half a brain (Seifer doesn't qualify) would take this priceless opportunity to wallop Squall in the goody-bag, leaving him unconscious and whimpering for hours.

Blasting Zone's effectiveness is wholly dependant on fighting an enemy who's prepared to stand around waiting to receive a drubbing.

Strider
04-11-2003, 12:40 AM
Lionheart, by far. I mean, it does the most damage and, IMO, looks the coolest. So, Lionheart gets my vote.:)

the blitzer
04-18-2003, 05:08 PM
LION HEART ITS THE MOST DAMAGING.

Dazlar Bynon
04-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Lion Heart is too powerfull the animation is ok I guess.
Fated Circle and Blasting zone are kind of ugly to me.
I also gree with Big D about Squall's crotch :crying:

Rough Divide is my choice, most realistic and not much delay whitch would make you an easy target for retaliations.

Spatvark
04-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Kuja Highwind

'tis all about the penis envy *nods*

I haven't actually seen Lionheart yet, but since I finally got teh damn sword about 2 hours ago (I gave in hunting for Adamantine and just modded my Minotaur card), it shouldn't be too long until I unleash it. So far, my fave is probably Rough Divide for style. It just looks great the way he slashes up the body as he launches into the air; the sheer speed that he does it at, tearing the ground out from underneath the enemy. Besides, I find it tends to do more damage than Blasting Zone or Fated Circle and I prefer to only target one monster at a time (means I can keep the other one asleep the whole time)

nrg_vspec
04-28-2003, 07:28 AM
I'd go wid Lionheart, it looks INSANE ! ^.^

Elephant Man
04-28-2003, 10:04 AM
Lion Heart all the way. Whenever I see the words "Lion Heart" come up, I start screaming excitedly cuz it's so damn cool!!!!!!

The only problem with Lion Heart is that the enemy should suffer even more damage when it lands.

Blackmage
04-29-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Big D
Be that as it may, there's one practical issue to consider with Blasting Zone. While Squall's executing it, he stands there with his arms in the air doing the whole 'By the Power of Greyskull!' thing for about thirty seconds.
His hands are way up above him.
His groin is completely exposed.
Any opponent with half a brain (Seifer doesn't qualify) would take this priceless opportunity to wallop Squall in the goody-bag, leaving him unconscious and whimpering for hours...

Alright, just try to tell me that you wouldn't literally have the $hit scared out of you if you were to be face-to-face with a gigantic lightsaber. Either way, you're screwed. Yeah, you might take a crack at his johnson, but what about when the lightsaber-of-ultimate-doom comes back down from him falling over? You might have a chance of surviving if you can run reeeeally fast. Or if you happen to have a spare lightsaber handy to block with (I still don't get how you can block lightsabers against each other.), then you'd be perfectly fine.

Big D
04-30-2003, 12:52 AM
Or you could just deftly sidestep, and watch as Squall's plummeting 'lightsaber' cuts a thousand-mile-long swath across the face of the planet. Then, Squall's 'Blasting Zone' power is expended, and he's lying on the (scorched) ground in agony. Easy pickings.

Erdrick Holmes
04-30-2003, 03:49 AM
The rough divide has a shoryuken type of approach to it that I love so much.

Boko Mog
05-14-2003, 03:29 AM
Fated Circle and Lionheart are equally cool.

Peegee
05-18-2003, 10:21 PM
blasting zone, for visuals. Lionheart maybe better in terms of damage, but I always thought that it was a rip off of cloud's ultimate, whatever it was called (i forget everything...i suck)

TidaRalique
05-18-2003, 10:44 PM
Maybe Squall should've took a lesson from Zell and jump in the air while doing Blasting Zone.

But Rough Divide. Yes. I wouldn't like being enveloped by waves of fire and have Squall slash me in half at the same time.

droggen
07-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Its called omni slash:)