PDA

View Full Version : Whos the best of the best

Konyo
03-30-2003, 10:36 AM
I want to find out who is one of the most popular characters out of all the final fantasy games. so can you please tell me what your favarute character is.
:surprised

:choc: , :mog: & :fd: dont count

oh yeh, i forgotten to say that my favarute character is either squall or rikku. but squall is probaly cooler so squall is my best.:jap:

The edit button is your friend, Use it please. -Gau

Moomba Misstress
03-30-2003, 11:07 AM
Lulu :love: she was just so cool. :fd:
There is also a thread about this here (http://eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30679) but I believe that one is only FFX characters.
PS: Someone is gonna tell you: don't double post plz. Use the Edit/delete. :)

Imperia
03-30-2003, 06:40 PM
My absolute favorite FF hero is probably Locke. I love his personality and his looks :D . My absolute favorite FF heroine is Rydia. She's beautiful, sweet, and VERY powerful. She had more guts than Rosa.

Dark_Mage_Palom
03-30-2003, 09:08 PM
yeah, FFVI's Locke is the best hero of all the FF's I think, he wouldn't think twice bout saving someone , as far as heroine That would have to go to garnet for staying strong till the end

muchacho
03-30-2003, 11:08 PM
the best hero is cloud, exept for being a skitso
the best heroine is celese (i spelt i wrong,i know)

Vaprice
03-30-2003, 11:10 PM
My favortie character would be either celes, sephiroth, and Squall. Best characters.

Taylon Sienne
03-31-2003, 01:24 AM
DEFIDENATLY ZIDANE!! hes the best! He is really underestimated though.

Advent Child
03-31-2003, 04:44 AM
grammaring and "favourite" are also your friends.

cloud is among the best, I say.

DJZen
03-31-2003, 08:09 AM
Josef, he's the OG of messing you up with his fists. Say what you want about FF1 monks, Josef can hit more and hit harder. In fact, I think he can hit more per turn than any other monk in any FF game....

muchacho
03-31-2003, 08:32 PM
joesef? from what ff, 2 or 3?

Shoeberto
04-01-2003, 05:35 AM
Hmm. I suppose Mog of FFIII would be one of my favorites of all.

Lord Xehanort
04-18-2003, 03:24 PM
Zell is my favorite sidekick (couldn't think of a better word). It is really easy to pump up his strength to godlike levels in a short amount of time. Squall is my favorite main character because he is so laid back and powerful (plus he is really lucky with the ladies). And my favorite villian is Sephiroth (bad-ass theme music). :magus:

Bahamut2000X
04-18-2003, 04:50 PM
Josef, Gordon, Edward, FuSoYa, Leila, Gareth, Mindu, Dorga, Une, Desh, Cid (any FF, especially IV's and VII's), Leo, Banon, the ghosts of FFVI, GoGo, Gilgamesh.

Yup my list is large and still I can continue it.

animee_
04-20-2003, 07:26 AM
hmmm...so many to chose from...i like cloud, laguna, and squall, but one of my favourites would have to be tidus, even though at times he can be a little annoying, he still shows courage and loyalty, and hes just so cute :love:

oh and so is lord braska :love: :love:

Elhaym
05-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Out of the girls, I like Rikku, though her voice bugged me a lot (she's one of the girls out the Powerpuff girls for crying out loud....). Though she's not my favourite, that honour falls squarely on the totem of sheer misguidedness known as Sephiroth. And if it's just playable characters, then I guess Cain out of FF4: he rules.

Khaeos Drao-Kin
05-05-2003, 12:56 AM
For me, Celes Chere is one of my favorite all around characters. Kuja is too, even though most ignore him. He;s intelligent, quite powerful even though he does look like a woman.....and a scheming evil man. xD

Another one would be Kefka. He just bloody evil, and cool while doing it.

Elhaym
05-05-2003, 05:26 PM
I would agree with Celes actually, she's certainly one of the more deep FF heroines. And Kefka. Though I dislike Kuja, not because he looks like a woman (I actually thought he looked okay, till I heard all the slander and realised he actually does...), but because he is very similar to Sephiroth.

Kurohime
05-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Josef...? From FF2? I haven't heard that name in so long! ^_^

My favorite hero is definitely Zidane. And YES, I agree that he's underrated. He's one of the few leads in any game I've played where he's genuinely a nice guy. I like nice guys. ;) But Zidane is also a hero that I could always believe followed his convictions, no matter what was going on around him. He's the one character I believe would do something because HE believes in his own heart. He's the one I'd trust. If I were in a team with any of them, I wouldn't have trusted anyone as much as Zidane. Cloud, I'd be worried he'd ditch the team. Squall, I'd be annoyed at his coldness. Tidus is just... well, not much of a leader.

Zidane was a leader. People see that as cocky, but when you look at it, he was an influence on everyone he met in the game. He discovers more about himself, has his moments of personal growth... but he also uses the qualities he already has to give to other people, like Dagger.

I guess that's why I always liked him the best. :) He da man!