PDA

View Full Version : Is xenosaga a squaresoft game?

Taylon Sienne
03-30-2003, 09:02 PM
I was wondering is Xenosaga was a Squaresoft game, since Xenogears is.

Bahamut2000X
03-30-2003, 09:05 PM
From my undestanding of it Square's president wasn't the nicest to the Xenogears guys and he made them all mad and so they said "We'll make the rest of the Xeno games by ourselves" and he said "go ahead and try" and they said "fine" and they made a game and got all rich and stuff. Although I'm probally wrong and such.

Big Ogre Umaro
03-30-2003, 09:06 PM
Xenosaga Episode One is not a Squaresoft game. It was produced by Namco and developed by MonolithSoft. Monolith is comprised of many former Squaresoft employees. Their other work includes: Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, and Chrono Cross. So there. :D

Elhaym
05-03-2003, 02:45 PM
Yup, he knows his stuff... I was kind of disappointed when I heard it wouldn't be handled by Square personally, but when I read these guys' back catalogue my worries were dispelled.

Neru
06-03-2003, 03:05 AM
It seems to me that Squaresoft, in a sense, backout of producing Xenosaga. Basically due to the religious issues that possed in Xenogears (Sequel to Xenosaga).

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-03-2003, 03:35 AM
The pseudo-religious content had nothing to do with it. Hi Final Fantasy Tactics.

Bahamut2000X
06-04-2003, 12:34 AM
It seems to me that Squaresoft, in a sense, backout of producing Xenosaga. Basically due to the religious issues that possed in Xenogears (Sequel to Xenosaga).

Ah you must mean Nintendo my friend.

Casey
06-06-2003, 01:47 AM
Im glad they made Xenosaga even though it was made from squaresoft, ya know I really dont care Im kinda happy they left square. You dont have to be from some famous company to make a outstanding game. So anyways no Xenosaga is not a Squaresoft game.