PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop colour problem

Zifnab
03-31-2003, 11:37 AM
When I started using brushes the other day, it was going great and the brushes were using two choosen colours as the brush strokes (eg. I have the colours set to two shades of green and it using the grass brush it shows blades of grass using a mixture of both colours) wheras now, for some reason it's doing brush strokes in solid colour, the background colour, which isn't what I want. I don't know how to fix this, so I'm hoping someone else has an idea :)

Shlup
04-02-2003, 08:25 AM
I don't think I understand your problem. Try explaining it again. Screenshots might help if possible.

Zifnab
04-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Ok... in this attachment you can see that the colours are set to both green and orange. Yet the brush only shows the green colour. Before, it would show brush strokes of both green and orange.

Weird. I just tried using the grass tool, and it used both colours to make blades of grass orange and green. Yet some brushes still have a problem of only using one colour.

Shlup
04-03-2003, 03:03 AM
The brish is supposed to draw two colors at once? o.O

Pancaek
04-03-2003, 03:47 AM
It's normal for most brushes to be one color. The two grass brushes and the maple leaf brush are the only ones I know of that work with two colors.

Zifnab
04-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Hmm, I think it may've been just temporary then, as I was using the grass tool on that day and it was all solid colour. But now they all work fine one again (the brushes that have two colours anyway). Thank you for your time ^_^