PDA

View Full Version : spheres

ultima buster
03-31-2003, 01:19 PM
can anybody help me. i am out of power, mana,speed and ability spheres and i am about to face seymore 3 with really low stats, and only about 2000 HP on each character. i need more of these spheres. which enemy from the (calm lands which i am willing to go back to) to the place where i am can i find the most of these spheres (without going back past the calm lands) cheers all

m4tt
03-31-2003, 07:59 PM
How can you run out of those spheres? o_o

Every single enemy in the game, except for the Machina ones, drop spheres.

muchacho
04-04-2003, 11:41 PM
i need them too...cause all i fight is arena monsters and i need more power and speed

the blitzer
04-19-2003, 06:36 PM
IF YOU HAVE ABILITYS LIKE POWER DISTIL USE IT ON ENEMIES AND YOUR GET POWER SPHERES. BY THE WAY IF YOU USED POWER DISTIL ON AN OPPENT AND THEN SPEED DISTIL YOU WON'T GET THE POWER SPHERES FROM IT. HOPE THIS IS OF USE TO YOU.

Pancaek
04-19-2003, 10:12 PM
What Gau said. If you run out of the regular spheres (which I have no idea how you could do), just go fight normal monsters. There's no shame in that, plus you won't need to waste your money on distillers. I'm not sure which monster drops the most spheres, but it doesn't really matter because they're so abundant.

The One Winged Angel
04-19-2003, 11:02 PM
I beat seymour on about those stats... was hard though

Aureus Dragonsbane
04-20-2003, 02:20 AM
How, how, HOW do you run out of those? I always have about 80-99, except when I've just finished using them to power up my Aeons. I don't even keep track of where I get them. But basically, just go back...a long way. If you're not willing to go past the Calm Lands, then why even post it...? I mean, I went from Macalania woods all the way back to Besaid, before getting the airship, because I missed the Jecht shot and had to take the ferry again to get it. Just go back a ways, and you'll get all you need. Plus, you characters will slowly get stronger.

I used only one distiller, ever, and that was only to see what it would do. I just didn't see the point....

About Seymore...don't hit him physically. Doing so prompts him to respond with Lance of Atrophy, then cast Full-Life on that person. Instead, attack the Morti...Mortiph...Mornig...er, that thing attached to him. When it dies, it'll absorb some of his HP to revive itself. Otherwise, hit Seymore hard with all the magic you can, and don't forget to poison him - it helps a lot.

On a side note, Bikanel is the place to go for power and speed spheres. You get an average of 4 of one and 2 of the other per battle (it alternates - i.e. 4 power, 2 speed, then 4 speed, 2 power).