PDA

View Full Version : Afew Questions

zacks_clone
03-31-2003, 08:46 PM
Okay.I have played Final Fantasy 7 many times,but i never officaly beat the game.Pretty sad,huh?Well,i went back afew months ago,went into the earth to face my foe:The lovely green eyes Sephiroth.Well,he whipped me good.Going to GameFAQS i found that the FIRST part of him was easyly beaten with The Kinghts Of The Round summond.Yeah,well,i needed a gold chocobo there.So i went back and bred chocobos for awhile,intill i got my lovely 'Dawn',the gold Chocobo.Well,i felw the highwind out to the island,and got the kings of the round.Well,that done,i went back and kicked sephiroths butt!Then.....well,i came to part two.

1)how do i beat Sephiroth(the second part.The one with the wings.)?Do you have any tips or hints or..ANYTHING that can help me?

Alright,well,that question out of the way,i have another now.Yuffie.Yeah,i got her EVERY SINGLE GAME I PLAYED.Every one.First disk,one of the first things i did...Intill this game.Forgot her,and when i went back,this lake was in the forest she was.Boom,no yuffie.Well,i got her in disk three.The island near the KOTR summond?the one with the forest?Yeah,i got her there.Now,after i got her,i went to her home town,expecting her to steal my matieria,ladeda.Nope,didnt happen.

2)Will it ever?Can i still do the Don/Yuffie/Turk sidequest?

3)Wheres the key to Sector Seven?I have looked EVERYWHERE.No where to be found.Yeah,even in bone village.Where is it?

4)I found a way to get Aeris back( so they say...) but i havent tryed it and i need the key to sector seven.No,im not getting my hopes up,but i wana see if cloud crys.So,guess this qoestion is..what are the tissues for?

5)What is tifas piano song?

6)where do you get the underwater materia?

7)My golden chocobo(Dawn) is class S(thanks to her rider,Tifa).Can it go any higher then S?

chadmonkey
03-31-2003, 09:18 PM
To answer some of your questions:
3) You win it by looking for something very rare(I think, it's the rarest search you can do) at the excavation site, and it's the key to sector 5, secotr 7's been demolished and you can't get back in.
4) YOU CAN'T REVIVE AERIS. The tissues are just there for the game's item collectors to be able to get every last item, like the 1/35 soldiers or whatever. Don't bother trying to revive Aeris, you can't.
6) I forget what the item is, but there is an old man in the town east of Midgar(The one where Clous tells his really long story). He tells you some rare items that he wants you to bring him, and one of them is a book(if i remember correctly). Go to the underwater reactor in Junon and fight battles where the battle background is a tube underwater. You will fight ghost ships, which(I think) give you the item he wants. Either way, one of the enemies there will give you the book, and when you take it back to the old man, he will give you the underwater materia.
7) I think S is the cream of the crop.

Sorry I can't be more helpful but it's been a while since I've played. Besides, giving you most of the info makes it more interesting and rewarding, right?

zacks_clone
03-31-2003, 09:22 PM
Alright,thank you.Actually,youv been very helpful.

PhoenixAsh
03-31-2003, 09:49 PM
Okay I'll try and neaten that up a bit if I can.

1) I've never actually tried using KOTR on the second Sephiroth, so I'll say what'll help if that doesn't work. Double-Cut (in the sunken plane at the bottom of the ocean), ultimate weapons (easily found online), W-item trick (again easily found online), ribbons (morph (master?) Tonberrys in the northern cave. Other than these, it's pretty much common sense, if you need level ups or AP, Northern Craters best, give Magic Pots elixers then whack em for easy AP.

2) Again I've never tried, but I believe the answer is no sadly, might need backup on that.

3) Answered.

4) Answered.

5) Plenty of guides have it, probably somewhere on this site too...

6) Morph Ghost Ships in the tube connecting to the underwater reactor (through Junon) to get the Guidebook, exchange it with a man in Kalm.

7) If you keep racing and winning, eventually you get a load of items, think thats as good as you get.

Phew, think that covers it.

Shoeberto
04-01-2003, 05:28 AM
I found that an easy way to take on Safer Sephy (second form) was to have someone with the "Destruct" (I think) materia, a person with KotR, and a person with mime. When he puts up his Wall, get rid of it with the De-barrier (or whatever spell it is), cast KotR cast, then use any other summons as necessary. After the barrage of KotR attacks, he shouldn't take long to take down.

o_O
04-01-2003, 11:50 AM
I'll offer some assistance, for what it's worth. :)

1. Four KOTRs maximum should finish him off. You can do this easily by miming. Have at least 5 Megalixers, for Heartless Angel, which brings your health down to one. Just have 9999 max HP, and stay about 1500 HP if you can. Alternately, you should be able to finish him off faster if you use Omnislash.

2. Yes. You should be able to, just make sure she's not in your party.

3. Yeah, just consult a guide if you can't be bothered. It's really not that hard to find, just tell the shop guy to look for good treasure and push [] to order a search, but instead of ordering one, just choose done, and you get to search for free.

4. No way to get Aeris back.

5. X, S, T, L1+T, L1+S, X, S, T, L1+X, C, X, S, X

6. What Phoenix said.

7. No, S is the highest. But if you win 18-24 races in a row, Ester will say 'Amazing! I've never seen anybody win so much in S class!' and give you one of each of those items you never seem to get when racing, Counter, Cat's Bell, Chocobracelet, Precious Watch, etc. One thing I've noticed, however, is that you don't get Magic Counter, so you'll have to win that yourself.

Pure Strife
04-01-2003, 05:13 PM
On beating Sephiroth's second form:

What you need first of all is the manipulate materia, I forget where to get it, but you can find out somewhere online. You also want at least one character with enemy skill materia equipped. With manip equipped go to the beaches around Costa Del Sol until you fight these things that have blue tentacles, they usually come in groups of four. Have someone manipulate one of them, then have the manipulated creature cast big/mighty guard on you. The person(s) with E. Skill equipped will learn big/mighty guard, and can use it from there on. This enemy skill gives all three of your characters Haste, Barrier and MBarrier.

Also, you can buy accessories called white capes, which you will need to beat Sephy, cause having lost I assume you know how annoying it is to be turned into a frog. Hopefully you have 2-5 megalixers on you aswell, but they aren't overly important.

After kicking Sephiroth's ass for the first time, just always make sure everyone always has Mbarrier and Barrier. Have two characters always attack with your strongest spells/attacks, and have the third NEVER attack, just heal, and cast regen if you have it.

Captain
04-01-2003, 05:33 PM
I can offer assistance on the Yuffie question. Everything else has been answered well.

If you are so far in the game that you can enter the crater, then you cannot do the Yuffie Sidequest. The Sidequest is available until you face the Turks a final time in the Midgar Tunnels. After that, any and all optional appearences of the Turks will no longer be available (that includes Wutai and the Gelinka).

And I have to reaffirm what's already been said: You cannot, in any version of the game Final Fantasy VII, revive Aeris. Ever. It is impossible.

zacks_clone
04-01-2003, 10:32 PM
no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!i know you cant get aeris back.I KNOW!I just wanted to see what the tissues did.esh,i have seen atleast 9 ways to get her back,and tried three.They dont work.I even tryed to get Zack.I know these dont work,i just wanted to see if the tissue part works

Rude
04-02-2003, 01:11 AM
What part of "there is absolutely no way to revive Aeris" don't you understand?

zacks_clone
04-02-2003, 01:15 AM
and what part of 'i freekin KNOW' dont you understand?!i said i know!im trying to see what the tissues do.damn.you thick?blond?appearently

o_O
04-02-2003, 09:35 AM
lol. The tissues don't do anything. You'll definitely come across people who'll tell you that the tissues tally up your fights at the Battle Square and make them harder, and whatnot, but the really don't do anything.

HOOTERS
04-02-2003, 03:22 PM
The tissues are just supposed to be funny. That you can fight a heap of battles then suddenly get turned into a frog and lose and all you receive is a tissue, rubbing it in. It also may imply that you are probably bawling your eyes out.

Sephiroth's Mate
04-02-2003, 05:13 PM
first there is a way to revive aeries but only on the jap version. if you got that go to near where aeries lives and talk to the "ill" guy in the pipe (hes apparantly one of the ancients) and hell die in order to revive aeries. voila

the tissues do absolutely f-all they jus piss you off (or hu knows if ur crap in the arena, really crap, then maybe you could get enough together to sell for a small bundle)

and the sector seven key IS in bone villiage, go to the second floor, dont order any searches, go to where the smoke form the house/hut meets the ground and dig right there. (and do that on a search for good treasure)

to beet sephiroth.
--the best way (that ive found) is to have a healer on the back row with cure barrier reflect and so on.
--a mage on the front row with powerful magic like KOTR ultima flare, Maybe an "aga" class magic or two and as many mp pluses as possible, oh and lots of hp pluses because magic/summon materia takes max hp down.
--finally a fighter type person (i suggest cloud) give them no magic or summon materia, but give them things like 4*cut or something to that effect.
--what to do from there id have fought is pretty straight forward give him a good kickin with whatever you like.

JonJonB
04-02-2003, 07:12 PM
irst there is a way to revive aeries but only on the jap version. if you got that go to near where aeries lives and talk to the "ill" guy in the pipe (hes apparantly one of the ancients) and hell die in order to revive aeries. voilaJust to clear that up...in NO version of FFVII can you revive Aerith. It was never a part of the game, not even in the Japanese version (ironically, the version we got was actually superior to the original Japanese release, despite all the silly rumours of Jap-exclusive resurrections).

zacks_clone
04-02-2003, 09:06 PM
:: nodd nodd :: i see.alright.thank you everyone

o_O
04-03-2003, 07:42 AM
Just to clear that up...in NO version of FFVII can you revive Aerith. It was never a part of the game, not even in the Japanese version (ironically, the version we got was actually superior to the original Japanese release, despite all the silly rumours of Jap-exclusive resurrections).

And while we're on the topic of things you can't do, you can't get a money card, or unlimited Gil, not even in the Japanese version.

zacks_clone
04-03-2003, 09:58 PM
:: in Gollum Voice :: yes wes cannn!:: laughs :: its called 'Gameshark Codes',but other then that,no,i guess.

AH!thanks everyone for all your help!i beat the game last night!I loved it!LOVED the end,thought it was a bit short,i loved all of it.Thanks SO much

Psychotic
04-04-2003, 06:11 PM
Yes you can revive her*

You have to do a sort of ritual dance whilst dressed as some kind of pumpkin that looks remotely Swedish, in front of a full moon(preferably blue)

*For those of you gullable enough.... it's not true :rolleyes2

o_O
04-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Oh, and I was just about to reply with
"No you can't! :mad2: "

...... :rolleyes2 lol

zacks_clone
04-06-2003, 01:39 AM
hey,the vincent thing....he slept for awhile in the coffine,never ageing,i dont think he LEFT his coffin,and yes you know time passed because of his hair and his clothing changed too....Does he DIE?Can he die?i mean,like of old age?

cloudfan
05-02-2003, 05:37 AM
To find key to sector 5, look for normal treasure den search everywhere and u should find it

Fat Hobbit
05-02-2003, 08:45 AM
1) This is how i did it: I got alot of elexirs equiped mime on cid, equiped KOTR on cloud, and used KOTR then mime and get the leftover character to heal you with elexiers. Simple enough? thats how i did it
Oh and reviving areis is possible, I've done it on a emulator by downloading a saved game!

Go here for cool walkthroughs Click here.......

I mean here (http://gamefaqs.com)

zacks_clone
05-02-2003, 09:24 PM
dudes...i already BEAT the thing,bout a month ago.i dont need help anymore.thanks anyways