PDA

View Full Version : Lulu and Paine

DelightfulSpekkio442
04-03-2003, 12:42 AM
Has anyone found out for sure if Lulu and Paine are related in any way? I was struck by their resemblance to each other, particularly the red eyes and somewhat Gothic fashion. It's almost like Paine is a younger, sexier version of Lulu.

~MJE~

RocketDog
04-03-2003, 02:59 AM
I heard somewhere a while ago that Paine might be the daughter of someone that we should know. Is that wrong? ...Or does anyone have more information on that?

Shlup
04-03-2003, 03:11 AM
No way Paine is sexier then Lulu. :p

I never thought they would be related though, so you guys have info I don't already. Sorry.

DelightfulSpekkio442
04-04-2003, 06:58 PM
I'm not sure, they just resemble each other. Plus, if Paine wasn't somehow related to/friends with someone in FFX, it would be a little random to just throw her in X-2. I could be wrong though. Maybe they're cousins like Yuna and Rikku!

~MJE~

Enigma
04-04-2003, 07:41 PM
Paine's good friends with Yuna, maybe they were childhood friends, but I don't see much of a resemblance between Paine and Lulu except for the outfit with all the belts. Maybe because I didn't look at Lulu's face much...

animee_
04-05-2003, 03:37 AM
hey they kinda do look alike paine and lulu
dont think they will be related though, would be interesting though

Kupo
04-07-2003, 08:34 PM
I heard somewhere that Paine might be Auron's daughter, which I guess makes as much sense as anything else.. she's got a big sword like him at least:p I think that would be cool, because Auron was one of my favorite FFX characters!

Paine6969
04-30-2003, 10:42 PM
I heard somwhere that she is aurons daughter and in other places that shes related to lulu but i dont think they are related at all. Except that fact of Paine having a large sword like auron and she has the somwhat simiar fashion to lulu but i dont belive she is related to either one of them. Well thats just my opinion but i could be wrong after all i havent played the game yet.

Lenne_510
05-04-2003, 01:24 AM
i read sumwhere that paine used to be in the rival group, but under a different name or sumthing

Enigma
05-04-2003, 02:25 AM
That's probably why she has an "secret past". That'd be cool.