PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the knight in the bed desert

Raknorak
04-04-2003, 09:15 PM
have any of you fought that battle in the zelakus desert with that one knight vs that one monster (cant think of the name) does anybody know if this is a special battle.
i've done everything i can think of with it. the knight has all crystal equips if i remember right.

its a very easy battle

chadmonkey
04-04-2003, 09:18 PM
I haven't encountered your specific battle, but I have run into random enemy encounters where there is a monster that you have to protect while you defeat all of the other enemies, then that monster will join your group is you want. Perhaps the battle you've run into is like that?

Raknorak
04-04-2003, 09:33 PM
no he wouldn't join after words. he sort of followed the fight for life auto-battle style and just kept hitting the thing mabye its just my game...

McNall
04-25-2003, 12:45 AM
I fought that, the monster was that kind with a really huge axe (haven't played in a while), there was a rumor that they fought a spiderman there to.

bennator
04-25-2003, 03:43 AM
That just happens to be the rare battle for Zeklaus Desert.

Pancaek
04-25-2003, 03:58 AM
Every area has a rare battle. This one is just one of the more unusual ones. Go to Battle List by Goryus (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/20051.html) to see a list of every single battle, if you're interested.