PDA

View Full Version : I is pissed off!

Rostum
04-10-2003, 05:21 AM
I live in australia, and from what I know you cannot get CC in australia? I used to play a copied version for my Moded PSX, but that crashed and I'm not going to buy another one.

Is there anyway I can get an imported version from america (or even better Europe, seeing as europe games work on australian ones, i think) to work on my PS2? If I get my PS2 modded so I can play imported games?

I want to buy it from america, but I can't be certain if it's going to work on my PS2?

crono_logical
04-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Shame CC never made it to Europe either - forcing me to download a copy instead :p If Europe games work on Australian PSXs, then chances are American ones won't then, due to being for a different TV format. Dunno for sure though, and I heard it might work on a chipped PSX. Same applies for PS2. Or you can always go down the emulation route on the PC :p

Rostum
04-10-2003, 10:41 AM
Actually, it works on a modded PSX. Seeing as I used to have it until it blew up! That's how i've came to love the game, but I never properly finished it!

Can you please tell me exactly "where" and how big the file is to download? I could get my friend to download it for me... And remember, this is a last resort, seeing as I cannot buy it.

Paclezeeds
04-12-2003, 05:27 PM
Mod you Psx with a good chip and import the game!
Buy it on ebay!

Rostum
04-12-2003, 11:35 PM
thanks, i did some research and i think i need to mod my PS2 (seeing as my PSX blew up :P) and im going to get the Messiah 2 PRO, that will cost me around 100 bucks though... so i dont know if ill have enuf money left to order chrono cross... i need a job!

Tgunz262
04-14-2003, 10:35 PM
If you have a decent computer don't waste you cash on a chip mod. Go here (http://www.epsxe.com/news.php) to epsxe.com to get a great PSX emulator. It's free and works much better than bleem!. The site also has good forums if you have problems getting it to work. The only not free and legal part is you have to get a copy of a PSX rom file. It's actually legal if you own a PSX to have a copy of your rom. You can probably find the file around somewhere. It runs just about anything and has many more options and has much more functionallity than any other PSX emulator. Save states, normal game saves (it can even read old bleem save game files), you can run the game from an ISO of a the disk on you hard drive, and lots more. Like I said, save your cash and just get the emulator.

Paclezeeds
04-16-2003, 07:44 PM
Play a rpg game on a coputer screen?!
You cant be serius! And who wants to save in states?
What is the callenge with that!

Rostum
04-17-2003, 01:30 PM
Well it's not like I would save in states, and it's the only option I'm going to take if nothing else works...