PDA

View Full Version : Is This Possible?

Final Fantasy hero
04-10-2003, 08:25 AM
The game coming out in Europe before America? I heard that InfoGames are going to be publishing the game for the European market and because of this, the game might be avaliable to the European market before the US. I don't believe it because that just seems to impossiable to me but it might happen, thought I would share that with you all.

Kimera 726
04-10-2003, 09:38 AM
That would explain the extreme delay. I don't remember an american release of a final fantasy game more than 3 months after it was released in japan. This game, the U.S. has to wait practically another year - which is only a few short months from the next japanese release FFXII (or so I hear).

Kupo
04-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Jeeze well now I am gonna have to get a penpal in the UK that will be my buddy and send me the game! Is the game when its released there the same as the one in the U.S. or do you need to get some kind of chip like when you play an import game?

So who wants to be my penpal???:love: hehe j/k.

Enigma
04-10-2003, 11:13 PM
I always thought US was waiting because their were going to get extra stuff that Japan isn't going to get, somewhat like Kingdom Hearts but you never know...

Radje
04-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Heh :) i've been looking for a penpal Kupo, can i be yours???

*Can't beleive his luck* we might just be getting it before Americans for once *Eats haggis like the predujiced scotsman does*

Kupo
04-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Yah! I will seriously be your penpal, I love them! I have one in Helsinki, Finland but she never writes to me anymore *sob*

Yeah so lets be penpals cause I get bored at college:D

If it comes out in the U.S. last... I'm moving... somewhere...

Stupid U.S............:mad:

Moomba Misstress
04-20-2003, 11:12 PM
This already happened, you guys all got FF Origins before america did. :fd:

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-21-2003, 03:09 AM
Never have I'm been so happy to have family in England! And just a minute ago i was complaining about how we never have a traditional 'easter dinner' since not one of our relatives live here.

But what do ya know? I guess they are good for something after all.

fff
04-21-2003, 01:54 PM
does anyone know when ffx2 comes to europe

Kupo
04-23-2003, 01:17 AM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a passport and move to England?:p

fff
04-26-2003, 04:04 PM
no,why dont you try and find out:)

Blizzard
04-27-2003, 04:29 AM
*rips out hair*

This is the third time I have to say it.

Originally posted by Me
From OPS2M:

FFX-2 Release Dates:

Japan: 13th March | Out Now!
America: November 26th 2003 | Confirmed!
U.K.: August 2003 | Unconfirmed

Maxico
04-27-2003, 09:01 AM
even if it doesn't come out in england (woohoo) before america it'll be worth it just to watch all the american go through what we go through every release.

mwhaha...ha

ok Im finished.

but cheer up. you might get bonuses like the uk got for ffx.

woohoo :roll:

Kupo
04-27-2003, 11:12 PM
But you know the the people in Japan have the best time of all... watching the Americans and the Europeans duke it out over who has it worse off;)