PDA

View Full Version : which ff do u like best?

TheChosen1
04-11-2003, 01:13 PM
I'm planning on buying anothe ff for ps1 and i wanted other peoples opinion on which i should get.Even if its not in the poll. Anyone except fftactics or any of the ps2 ones i got them already. just for the normal playstation. also if there are any other good games like ff tell me wat they re called.

Pancaek
04-11-2003, 03:35 PM
I'd either get FF9, FFChronicles or FFAnthology. FF9 is probably your best bet, because I'm not sure how common Chronicles and Anthology are where you live. Or better yet, get FFOrigins. =D

gotenks_2322
04-11-2003, 06:29 PM
my favorite ff is and probably always will be ff7.It may not have the greatest out of battle graphics,but in battle graphics are superb. The engrossing story line and stunning musical score are the greatest iv seen in any game. Last i checked,it is squaresofts biggest hit.Its so old now,you can find it for $20 or less.i just saw it at a game store in the mall for $10 new,$5 used. Theyve just had so many copies for so long they had to get rid ofem.

shadows of betrayal
04-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Final Fantasy 7 is the best of all the final fantasies for playstation, barring certain strategy rpgs:D Anyways it was the first game i ever played for squaresoft and it is what got me hooked. Great personality and gameplay not to mention the soundtrack. :whoa:

chadmonkey
04-11-2003, 09:13 PM
Ummm...Shouldn't this be in the General Final Fantasy forum?

Anyway, my vote would be for either Chronicals, Anothology or Origins, they are all great games.

TheChosen1
04-15-2003, 12:46 AM
thanx 2 every1 who posted here ive decided on getting ff7.:)

Sekret
05-10-2003, 03:06 AM
If I had to choose between the FF psx games I would take FF8 over 7, 7 was a kickass game back when it came out but the graphics just make you sick now, FF7 doesnt have the content that FFT does. FF8 has decent enough graphics, has FMV's, only thing that sucks about it is the total lack of equipment, FF8 has an awsome storyline, I think FF8 storyline is just as good if not better than FF7.

FF9 I hated, seems alot of people did, the storyline wasnt that great, graphics were sub par, and gameplay overall wasnt that great. It wouldnt have been that bad if it had alot of content, which it didnt.

Edgar
05-10-2003, 11:32 AM
I'm best-to-worst order...

FF6
FFT
FF9
FF4
FF7
FF1
FF3
FF10 (both)
FF5
FF2
FF8

It's IMHO, so...:mog:

Iori
05-11-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by chadmonkey
Ummm...Shouldn't this be in the General Final Fantasy forum?

Anyway, my vote would be for either Chronicals, Anothology or Origins, they are all great games.

agrees... FFT is my favorite, followed by IX, then IV

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-14-2003, 05:14 PM
WOOT!!! My opinion is wanted!!! WOOT!!

Get FF Cronicals that way you get Chrono Trigger AND FF4. Both are great games.

Or get Origans. FF1 and FF2

Or 7

or 9

in the order i wrote them is the order of greatness.

Edgar
05-15-2003, 05:25 AM
*looks up*

Is he really banned? lol

JuREXic5
05-15-2003, 09:47 AM
I got my FF Chronicles for 40 bucks! plus shipping and tax, i paid like 8 bucks for air mail 1 day delivery :). it was only like 2 bucks more than the 2-3 day one so i chose it, hehe. suprising thing was... i actually got it the next day! it was like it teleported to my doorstep. (theyre probably located near me or something). but oh well i was really suprised.

if anyone wants to get it still, i got it at outpost.com from fry's electronics online store. it goes for a lot more on ebay thats for sure.

if that guy still isnt banned then get:
FF7
FF Anthology
FF Chronicles

thats my list

Ramza_Beoulve
05-22-2003, 04:56 PM
I think final Fantasy tactics is the BEST by far.:tongue: :tongue:

one_winged_angel
06-20-2003, 09:18 PM
it's gotta be ff7. it was the first square game i ever played infact one of the first psx games i ever played and will probably be the last it is such a great game.

I think with games there is 2 levels of excellence
great
and inspiring
ff7 was definately inspiring it got me hooked on ff and now i have 14 ff games

other inspiring games:
Wild arms 1 (not played 2 and 3 cud b better, if anyone nos where i can get hold of 1 e-mail at dvlasavius@hotmail.com living in uk though so not american shops plz)
Tactics ogre i think but some find boring
Chronotrigger
Halo
Phantasy star online(although a weak story and not much depth it has great gameplay_

Inuyasha23
06-22-2003, 10:18 PM
Does anyone know why Sephiroth has a wing in Kingdom Hearts???:choc:

RSL
06-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Hmm.