PDA

View Full Version : HELP with Seymour

therealquigmaster
04-12-2003, 10:34 AM
Hi,
I need some help with Seymour the time when there are two parts of him and one absorbs life from the other.
All my people and aeons have there limit break but he has a move that kills all my people in one go. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance.

Bulldog
04-12-2003, 10:47 AM
You'll need some holy water, I think.

Zifnab
04-12-2003, 12:54 PM
Got to love the location of this thread :D not to mention that sig... o.o~
Are you refering to Seymour Natus or Flux, as both have the Mortisbody. It sounds like Flux by the instant kill move, so just use your Aeons a.s.a.p and Hastega everyone so everyone can at least get a single hit in and reel in the AP :D

Bulldog
04-12-2003, 01:38 PM
Also, it's called Overdrive instead of Limit Break. I just thought I should mention it, since a lot of FF 'veterans' seem to get hostile whenever a newcomer does or says something wrong/not good enough for them.

Night_Sword
04-12-2003, 06:37 PM
WTF#%!^&!??> at that sig. Ok to beat seymore first you must pick up the magic wand, to get that you have to wander the world map aimlessly for several hours, once you get it you can beat him by using it on him. Yes...

Scandalous
04-12-2003, 06:57 PM
Therealquigmaster, I think you'd better tone down your sig. The administrators delete sigs that are too big.

Pancaek
04-12-2003, 07:22 PM
I'm giving you these instructions assuming you're fighting Seymour Flux. If you're not, just disregard this post.

If you haven't, go back to where Wantz is and buy the Zombieproof armor for Yuna and Auron. If he has Holy Water, buy as many of them as you can afford. It also helps to level Tidus up enough so he can get Hastega, and get all of the Aeons into Overdrive. When you've done all that, put Tidus, Yuna and someone else in your main party and go fight Seymour.

It's important to be defensive in this battle. Have Tidus cast Hastega, and Yuna cast Protect and Shell. Healing takes first priority, though. Keep attacking the Morti-something or other. It absorbs HP from Seymour, so you'll be killing both of them at the same time. If he ever uses the Lance of Atrophy, and it zombifies you, uses a Holy Water immediately. When Seymour's down to about 30000 HP, bring out your Aeons and have them use their Overdrives. They'll only get one chance, so that's why I told you to get them all into Overdrive. Hopefully all the Aeons' Overdrives will kill him. If you don't kill him fast enough, he'll use this move that takes off several thousand HP. Keep your HP up, but even if it's all the way up, Auron's probably going to be the only one to survive it.

therealquigmaster
04-12-2003, 07:31 PM
thanks guys

Leeza
04-12-2003, 07:36 PM
*moves thread to FFX*

Reduce your sig, NOW.

Advent Child
04-12-2003, 09:42 PM
why sig REALLY needs to get smaller. besides i doubt anyone cares which cartoon dog you are.

therealquigmaster
04-22-2003, 06:58 PM
I finally got past cross cleave but now he does total annillion which is almost as bad. Auron and Tidus survive if ive done mighty guard but then he kills one with flare. I only have 2 phoxix downs and only yuna and lulu have life. All my aeons and people have overdrive. But when ive used them nothing hurts him much. Auron hurts about 1000 an attack and Tidus hurts 600. I don't have hastega although I have haste but he always does desel.

Richard
05-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Back when I first fought Seymour for the second time. All you had to do was cast reflect on all characters using Yuna and that pretty took care of it. That and having potions. He was actually the easiest boss I fought. 3rd time he's actually a challenge. But she still sucks anyway. XD