PDA

View Full Version : card trade rules

zek
04-13-2003, 12:11 AM
I am just wondering where can i get the "all"( winner takes all cards) and " diff" trade rule? im trying to get as many cards and turn them into items, any idea?

Cyan_Lightning
04-13-2003, 12:40 AM
Pick which rule you want, I suggest 'All' and challenge the Card Queen outside Balamb Station (she's the one in red attire), choosing to cancel the match before selecting your hand if a trade rule other than 'All' comes up.

Repeat this process, playing the actual card game only when the trade rule is 'All' and quitting before dealing when the others appear. After about three or four games with the 'All' rule leave the Card Queen and challenge another card player of your choice in Balamb, say Zell's mother. If the trade rule comes up 'All' in the opening screen then you've been successful and that rule will carry.

There may be another way, but that's the way I do it.

Dazlar Bynon
04-19-2003, 10:39 PM
A warning however, There is always the possibility that anyone you chalange will want the 'one' rule, if you accept then you will most likely lose the 'all' rule again. If this happens you will have to require it again, this can be a problem later in the game where you must seach for her! (I have the PC version and it might just be a glitch)