PDA

View Full Version : Fact or Myth???

Leo McGarry
04-15-2003, 12:59 AM
I have read somewhere ( a long time ago so i cant remember where) that, after the final battle with Seifer you can actually go and recruit him into your final party before you face Ultimecia.
I am judging by the fact that this does not appear in any walkthrough that i have read to date that it is most likely a myth.
Would love it to be true though!
So which is it?

Big D
04-15-2003, 01:11 AM
Sounds like another silly rumour... just like the GF Cloud, or squall's lightsabre, or the 'nude codes' for the women. Some people have nothing better to do with their lives than to sit around making up stories like that, and then telling them to unsuspecting innocents like us. Sad, isn't it?

Erdrick Holmes
04-15-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Big D
Sounds like another silly rumour... just like the GF Cloud, or squall's lightsabre, or the 'nude codes' for the women. Some people have nothing better to do with their lives than to sit around making up stories like that, and then telling them to unsuspecting innocents like us. Sad, isn't it?

Wat a second the nude codes where a rumor?:whoa: Dammit all that time wasted for nothing. *throws controller on the ground.

Blackmage
04-15-2003, 01:22 AM
geez, it's easy to get Seifer!!!!! all u have to do is go to teh Ruins where u got Oden and u will find Seifer sittin there and stuff. then you gotta beat him up, then import ur FF7 file into ur FF8 fiel so he can jion u and ull have Aeris in ur FF7 game too!!!!!! [/newbietalk]

Seriously, folks. Retard, half-cooked ideas that get newbs into spending countless hours on trying to accomplish the, literally, impossible. It's on the same lameness level as the Zack/Sephiroth rumors on FF7.

Erdrick Holmes
04-15-2003, 01:30 AM
Actually Sephiroth can be played as in FF7 and he can be obtained by

Gameshark.

Blackmage
04-15-2003, 01:42 AM
What I meant by that was that you couldn't get him NORMALLY to be played outside the flashback scene.

RPG-Knight
04-16-2003, 05:04 AM
Heheh, yeah, thatīs one sure way to recruit him...

The funny thing is that can also mess your party and add Laguna, Kiros and Ward, and get all the Apocalypses you want. Ther bad thing is when your game crashes. Itīs a fun thing to do, though.

Ever heard of the "New Game +" option here?

ThE dArK oNe
04-16-2003, 07:05 AM
Rumors... -_-

kali
04-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Leo --- it's a rumor.....don't waste your time ...you can't get seifer in your party

Christmas
03-31-2022, 11:48 AM
He sux anyway. He should crawl into Edea's womb and stay there for the rest of his life. :bigsmile:

Loony BoB
03-31-2022, 12:18 PM
Bit harsh to Edea, that.