PDA

View Full Version : seymour 3...is a bitch

sergeysephy
04-15-2003, 02:46 AM
i can't kill it...i NEED advice, just so u know, my best characters are Lulu, Auron, and Rikku. People who have no sphere levels except the automatic ones who suck are kimahri and wakka

Kimera 726
04-15-2003, 02:53 AM
Click here 4 clues (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28804) :cool:

EDIT: Very nice signature btw. :love: :love:

the tortured one
04-15-2003, 06:03 PM
Aeon blitz 'em.

put yuna in your party, go out into the field, and get all of your overdrives for all of your aeons maxed out. Seymore will kill your aeons the first chance he gets anyway, so as soon as you summon them have them use their overdrive. have all of them use it. this will knock off some hardcore hit points on seymore, making him much easier to deal with, if your aeons didn't kill him outright.

§håd0w
07-01-2003, 11:03 PM
ok! heres what u do. have some (or all) have armour with auto haste. have every one with zombie ward(proof is better, but the likely hood of u having proof this early is very unlikely) everyone needs to hit for at least 7,000 for this to work without u getting raped by seymour. at the beginning, the members will caste haste, then u should be able to beat him in at least 15 hits (because of the little machine that surrounds him). another way is to use blitz ace on him. if tidus's strength is at least 100 u should beat him in one hit

Ultima Seraph
07-04-2003, 02:18 AM
Keep your party off of Zombie with armor configurations (NulZombie)... that way one of his attacks won't hurt you.

Have all your characters on OD, and use those immediately... next, make sure your aeons are all on their overdrives, and use them wisely. Bahamut, of course, will give the most damage... just non stop attack and watching your health is how I beat him.

You might want to level up a bit more, too.

Storm
07-04-2003, 06:48 AM
It's a bit tricky, but I think this works the best.

-Start off by casting hastega on your members.
-Have Lulu cast Bio on Seymour. This will do 1500 damage per turn.
-Immediately after Seymour hits you with the Lance of Atrophy, use a holy water on that person. You should have a turn to use the holy water if you have hastega casted.
-At some point, Seymour will cast dispel on your party. This is an indication Mortiorchis is about to use Cross Cleave. Make sure your characters with the greatest amount of HP are in, and try to cast protect on as many of your members as possible before he hits you with cross cleave.
-After you take off 35000 of Seymour's HP, Mortiorchis will go into auto attack mode. Start casting shell on everybody, as this is pretty much the only way you will survive Mortiorchis' Total Annihilation attack.
-As for attacking Seymour, just use Auron to wear him down and have Lulu cast Waterga, Blizzaga, Firaga, or Thundaga on Mortiorchis. A well built Kimahri would really help for this battle, as his attack power will increase if he talks to Seymour. Also, using Mighty Guard isn't a bad idea either.

Good Luck

§håd0w
07-04-2003, 07:38 PM
goes alot easier with blitz ace. i beat him in one turn using that... hitting at 9999 each time of course