PDA

View Full Version : Gender of Ultima nad Omega

S2Knight.F
04-15-2003, 02:49 AM
hey, can u guys figure out the gender of omega weapon and ultima weapon? IMO they are not brother,they are couple, crazy?:D
and i'm thinking Ultima should be male, and Omega should be female.........
what's ur opinion? please post::D

Kimera 726
04-15-2003, 03:00 AM
A lot of mysteries when it comes to strange beings not just in FF8 but in a lot of other FFs. There actually is a gender system for the superbosses in FFX, did you know that?

Well concerning FF8, I dunno what they really are. I assumed that Ultima was some male beast with two brains / conciousnesses, hinting the fact that they have two faces and all. But man they are huge AND scary!

I thought Omega was merely another stronger version of Ultima. Hence I think they're both male in gender.

What about Eden folks? I think it's female. But then we don't even know what she looks like generaly. She's probably as big as the city of Esthar herself!

S2Knight.F
04-15-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Kimera 726
A lot of mysteries when it comes to strange beings not just in FF8 but in a lot of other FFs. There actually is a gender system for the superbosses in FFX, did you know that?

thax, Kimera 726, i think i ever saw this before, but didnt pay attention to it, i gotta find it out and read it carefully

What about Eden folks? I think it's female. But then we don't even know what she looks like generaly. She's probably as big as the city of Esthar herself!

i do think Eden is one of the most mystic thing in ff8, it made me confused when i first saw it. cant image how big it was,as huge as a planetoid??, also worry about where it can live, sun??
:D

Big D
04-15-2003, 05:30 AM
Eden's a atrange one. You never get a clear, complete view of him/her/it, so it's hard to say. Eden seems to have some kind of technological aspect, though - judging from the summon animation.

As for Ultima and Omega... they could be either gender, or completely asexual. Who'd wanna risk taking a look?
Oh, by the way S2Knight.F, you might want to take a look at that thread title.:D

S2Knight.F
04-15-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Big D

.........Oh, by the way S2Knight.F, you might want to take a look at that thread title.:D

:D :D yah, haha, that's my serious mistake, i'd double check my thread title next time, thax lot Big D :D :D

Lexy
04-16-2003, 05:01 AM
lol nad :p

S2Knight.F
04-17-2003, 03:46 AM
[sigh.........]:(

celtcknight
03-29-2004, 08:20 AM
oh this is old,

Is eden probably Eden Garden? Like Balamb and Galbadia Garden. They all fly, and you have control over its primary weapon, like in some other games.

Just thought Eden, Flying Gardens, Garden of Eden, The first garden. (probably originally settled in that crater in trabia)

Dont think it would have a gender then for that matter.

And Odins horse has a lump signifying it as a male on the action figure. So I suppose if you have an Ultima or Omega Weapon figure...:D

eninen525
03-29-2004, 09:15 AM
ill agree with celtcknight about it being a garden, and having no gender. i still believe the lunatic pandora is the cause of the crater near trabia though. i personally think ultima is male and omega is female. no explanation, thats just simply how i see them

The Nique
03-29-2004, 09:31 AM
The "a" at the end of each name might seem to signify female qualities.

Actually, this wouldn't be true nessecerily of "Omega", but "Ultima", perhaps...?

I would just go out on a limb and say these monsters were created by a sorceress type, and weren't meant to reproduce... so I say asexual.

Big D
03-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Interesting theories all aorund.. but this thread was nearly a year old, so I'll just put it back to sleep.:o