PDA

View Full Version : Questions of the airship

Kimera 726
04-15-2003, 03:47 AM
I notice that FFX-2 has a new airship at your disposal, and it has a bird on it too. Just curious for those who have played or know well about the game, what is the name of that particular airship, or was it unnamed like in FFX?

You guys like the design of the airship? Personally I think it's a Ragnorok rip-off, but it's unique so that's pretty good. Then again, I've only seen pictures and one FMV of the airship.

Enigma
04-15-2003, 04:18 AM
FFX's airship was nameless I think. I like the Celsius(FFX-2 ship) better.

I heard that it changes forms.

Kimera 726
04-15-2003, 04:59 AM
Celsius? You mean there's more than one airship? = |

Rye
04-21-2003, 02:28 PM
It changes forms. I think it looks like a lobster! As for the bird, it's their symbol. They're the Seagull Band/ Kamome Dan. They're the only group to have a airship. It has a chocobo stable on it ^.^

Kupo
04-23-2003, 01:20 AM
Oh man, I hope there's a girl on the airship who sings
"La la la lala laaaaaaaa"

It just never gets old.:D

Question about the ship:
Do you have free reign over where the airhsip goes, or do you have to choose from a list like in X and it just takes you right there? I personally love cruising across a globe and over all the towns...

Rye
04-23-2003, 02:01 AM
Probably like X. Becuase it would look very unrealistake if a town is smaller than an airship or something, and sqaure doesn't want that. I like cruising around the globe too!

Christmas
05-11-2022, 11:16 AM
I tot it is designed to look like a motorcycle with the way Brother is piloting it. Then again, it is FFX-2, nothing matters but YRP. :bigsmile: