PDA

View Full Version : yo! what ffx2 character most describes you?

garnet-dagger82
04-16-2003, 02:09 AM
just started this thread, cuz i wanna know what kind of x2 character describes ppl here...no duh! lol
.....well, 4 me, its practically rikku, im mostly "happy cheery" and stuff, and i have a bit of a high voice, thats practically all...well, i think it is...... :s .....:)

Radje
04-16-2003, 09:41 PM
Umm probably Tidus apart from the whole girls liking me part (Mr unlucky in love here) Just because i can act a complete fool sometimes but i can be as thoughtful as him when it comes to the more important things in life.
I also dream of a true love, wonder if that dream will come true

Kupo
04-16-2003, 11:04 PM
Eh. even though I am a girl, I'd have to say I am most like Auron, because I have the same personality. I focus on the goal and I am very loyal to my friends and always do my best to keep promises that I make.

Plus... Auron is just frikkin' awesome!!!!:love:

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-17-2003, 03:49 AM
Even though, since i haven't played the game yet, I dont know Paine that well, i think she pretty much fits my personality. According to the millions of bios i've read about her and her pictures, she's described as dark, moodily sarcastic, very protective and serious. That's me in a nutshell. And, not that im a goth (hell no) but it has been brought to my attention that my wardrobe (when im not wearing my uniform...ug) consists mostly of a solid black theme. *shrug*

I'm also the class synic of my stuffy, private, all girls school where its a fearful sin if you do so much as not stand up COMPLETELY when i teacher walks in the room. I had one legs still on my chair today in math class and got bitched at! what the hell!? ...ok ok...enough with my messed up school.

From what i hear, I relate to Paine the most. I also loved those CG scenes (like the hotsprings one) where Rikku keeps interrupting her relaxing time so she stands up and starts kicking at her to go away...hehehe. Good old Paine.

Swift Thief Rikku
04-17-2003, 08:42 AM
Yep, Rikku here! That's why I always use Rikku as my sn! I'm always happy/cheery also, but serious when I know I have to be.

Paine6969
05-03-2003, 04:42 AM
Even though im a girl everyone says im just like Auron. When i have a task to do it must be done. Also dont really show my emotions alot and can seem mean at times but im really not.

eternalshiva
05-03-2003, 04:58 PM
I am mostly like Paine but I am afflicted with bouts of Rikku diseases !! lol

:love:

angel_summoner
05-04-2003, 07:41 PM
im a cross between yuna and tidus..

Lenne_510
05-04-2003, 09:38 PM
i think im a cross between lenne & rikku:
im good at machinery, lots of ppl say i look lyke rikku, im cheerful most of the time

and for lenne, something always happens to meeh just becuz of sumwun i love + if i put my hair down i look like her too... & im good at singing

Shuin
05-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Auron and Shuin

More of my office colleagues say I'm elder in which department I work. I'm well-knowledge (In game section) That's Auron's part.

As for Shuin's part, they said I'm always look a bit grumpy and sometime felt sad and sorrow in expression.

Oh well, I'm sucks. :mad: