PDA

View Full Version : Game Shark code to un-Learn all Summons

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-16-2003, 04:40 PM
OK.....I would like a game-shark code to make it so that I havent learned all the summons. Except Zodiac, I need that one still.

I am trying to learn Zodiac Legitamatly off of my own character who gets charmed by an enemy. But they just cast all the other summons.

I can post what position the character is in if that would help.

gotenks_2322
04-21-2003, 03:14 AM
and this same character gets charmed every time? lol. a character slot would help. i came close to getting it in the 2nd char slot. they had all summons unlearned except the bottom four summons(zodiac included)

Iv been trying to find a pattern in these codes im foolin around with but im just not findin one. it would help if i had a gameshark pro,but the best i can do is mess around with current codes.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-22-2003, 08:20 PM
For the last 4 couldnt we just use somthing close to the code that turns them on.....Isn't it going to be somthing close to that.

Knight_Sword would know....She's a GameShark Guru (Master)

I'll Get the Character slot after school OK. (I hope I remember)

gotenks_2322
04-22-2003, 08:49 PM
iv noticed knight sword is pretty good at gs stuff,but i havent seen her around in awhile so i thought id try and help ya.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-23-2003, 10:00 AM
its 2 in the mourning here and I just remembered to find that Character position....

Yah she is but she was doing exams or somthing in school.

I think it might even be university exams. (more important than high school)

That character is in position #10

Thanks a tonn by the way....

I am still a newb at Game Shark....Soo its hard for me to try to figure this stuff out.

gotenks_2322
04-25-2003, 07:41 AM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_tactics_deep_dungeon_a.txt

look under the section, "Got Zodiac?".
It has some ways for you to teach all of your party zodiac

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-07-2003, 07:37 PM
I got one from there and it says to use someone who hasn't learned any summons except Zodiac.

So can I at least have to code that un-learns them all except the last 4???? PLZ???