PDA

View Full Version : The Sadest FMV or picture of FMV in FF's *spoilers!*

Rye
04-16-2003, 09:39 PM
The Sadest FMV or picture of FMV in FF's? I think a sad one is this picture of Yuna in FFX-2 (BTW i never played it )

HERE IS THE PIC (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=525811)

Umm... The sadest would have to be yuna on the floor tears coming out of eyes, rolling down her face. (I don't have it with me.

Than Tidus a lil before that scene with tears in his eyes, knowing he's fading.

Than Squall about to passout, at the end of the game with a tear down his face.

*cries* SO SAD!!!!

ChibiInuYasha
04-16-2003, 10:34 PM
I agree 100%! To this day the FFX ending brings a tear to my eye...::cries:: And after Aeith's death...not during though just after, only cause I feel sorry for everyone else...Aerith can die a 100 times for all I care ;) But FFX takes the cake

Rye
04-17-2003, 12:01 AM
I've only played about 5 mins of FF7 and I already no the ending and everything. Also I was watching my brother play, and from what I saw... I don't like Aeris!

I wish I had that prgram where you could watch FMV on your computer that were copied from you game CD. I wanna watch FFX's ending!

Psychotic
04-17-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
I've only played about 5 mins of FF7 and I already no the ending and everything. Also I was watching my brother play, and from what I saw... I don't like Aeris!

Your loss! FF7 is my favourite FF but I don't like Aeris either, heh.

I wish I had that prgram where you could watch FMV on your computer that were copied from you game CD. I wanna watch FFX's ending!

Go beat the game! I beat the last boss again just to hear Otherworld in battle!

Saddest FMV? ah... I'll have to go for FFX ending or the one involving a certain person mentioned previously.... But I didn't like Tidus, Yuna or Aeris, but they are the saddest FMVs, with the possible exception of FFIX Blank being petrified in Evil Forest

Frankly, I think the saddest moments happen OUT of FMV's like in the earlier FF's that didn't have any FMVs(OK, so they put em in later, but that's just additional stuff, it's nothing story-based...)

Rye
04-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Oh yeah that scene in FFXI was sad! Also another FMV in FFXI that was sad was...

When Zidane leaves Dagger to go rescue Kuja and they look at each other.... *WAH!!!*

Oh BTW, I just downloaded that program except it's for PS1 games... Well I'll download the PS2 soon! I wanna save Kingdom Hearts ending because it takes me hours to beat the end @_@!

Kimera 726
04-18-2003, 12:07 AM
I thought the entire ending to FFIX was sad...in a good way. It does make me cry over a well done ending, y'know?

Rye
04-18-2003, 12:25 AM
Yeah! FFIX makes me cry, so does FFVIII and FFX ^.^ The endings are too good!

ChibiInuYasha
04-18-2003, 09:36 PM
Oh BTW, I just downloaded that program except it's for PS1 games... Well I'll download the PS2 soon! I wanna save Kingdom Hearts ending because it takes me hours to beat the end @_@!

Or u could just download the Endings from KazAa like I did...I downloaded all the endings, can't start my day w/ out um :tongue: To bad the FFX Ending is in Japanese, but I have it memorized in English anyway so it's still just as sad

Rye
04-18-2003, 09:54 PM
I don't have Kazaa :( I have stupid WinMX:grr: I'll try downloading Kazaa . I love the ending of kingdom hearts and FFX! ^.^

BTW ( off topic but...) is Inuyasha from Yu Yu Hakasho? I love that show!

McNall
04-23-2003, 12:38 AM
I used to get my movies from http://www.rpgamers.net/ but it doesn't work anymore javascript:smilie(':mad2:'). About Inuyasha he's from his own show although I do like Yu Yu Hakusho

Mr. Graves
04-23-2003, 06:19 PM
The FF with the saddest ending is FF7. From what I think it probably means. That one's pretty vaque.

edczxcvbnm
04-23-2003, 06:28 PM
When the elevator goes down in Junon :(

Psychotic
04-23-2003, 06:31 PM
Yeah ed, that one ALWAYS makes me cry my eyes out.

There's like this elevator, in Junon, and when you get on it and press a button, it goes down to the ground, it's so sad

Really touching, that FMV.

Mr. Graves
04-23-2003, 06:38 PM
...I agree. It is quite sad. :(

edczxcvbnm
04-23-2003, 06:39 PM
It sends chills down my spine just thinking about it. I was crying for days after I saw it.

Psychotic
04-23-2003, 06:54 PM
Without doubt, it was the most beautiful and emotional moment in a Final Fantasy, and indeed in a videogame ever.

Lexy
04-24-2003, 12:51 AM
hahahahahahhaha!! :tongue:
I'd say the saddest FMV would be...geez...I don't think I ever cried at anything except for Aeris being put into the water by Cloud. Generic choice, but, hey...it was sad.

Croyles
04-24-2003, 01:01 AM
saddest FMV was definetly was most definetly the beginning of ffx where tidus jumps out of the water in a blitz game and sees sin, and then he hangs on a cliff.

HE CANT FINISH HIS GAME!!!!!! BOOOOHOOOOHOOOO :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Pancaek
04-24-2003, 02:01 AM
Croyles, I actually thought that was what made that a good FMV. ;D

Really, though, the saddest FMV is in FF9 when all the black mages fall off the airship.

Sephex
04-24-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by edczxcvbnm
When the elevator goes down in Junon :(

I agree also...:cry:

But when it goes up that just sucks. Worst FMV ever. :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

IamTidus
04-24-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
BTW ( off topic but...) is Inuyasha from Yu Yu Hakasho? I love that show!
No Inu Yasha is from ready....................................... Inu Yasha. It's like the best show ever! It on Adult Swim Mon. thru Thurs. In CA (where I am) it's on at 12:30 am. I highly suggest watching it. It's the best.

Croyles
04-24-2003, 12:44 PM
i wasnt beeing serious obviously with the sad blitz fmv, it was supposed to not sound sad at all. Just like everyone talking about the elevator going down in Junon.

Rye
04-24-2003, 01:24 PM
I agree Skye-chan, that was a really sad FMV. I was crying!

Mon. thru Thurs. In CA (where I am) it's on at 12:30 am. I highly suggest watching it. It's the best.

I actually saw it last night! I woke up in the middle of the night, and I was watching a few mins of it. I can't watch stuff at night though. It Gets me really cranky the next day. ;)

Psychotic
04-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Croyles
i wasnt beeing serious obviously with the sad blitz fmv, it was supposed to not sound sad at all. Just like everyone talking about the elevator going down in Junon.

Not serious? Whatever do you mean?

I agree with Sephex, the elevator's new found attitude of "ooh, I'm going to go UP" totally spoilt the mood, and indeed nearly ruined the game for me.

Rye
04-24-2003, 06:38 PM
*Looks around confused* Sorry but WHICH game is the elevator scene from? FF7? I've only played up to the train graveyard, so I don't know.

Psychotic
04-24-2003, 06:44 PM
You're not there yet, and you won't be for sometime. If I remember rightly, it doesn't even happen the first time when you are in Junon, as you have the help of Mr. Dolphin. I think if you go back to Junon later in the game, you have to bribe the guard to let you use the elevator, and the tragedy ensues.

Rye
04-24-2003, 06:49 PM
Ok thanks ^.^ I kinda givin up on FF7, because that scene in the mansion of that guy in his room, was kinda scary @.@

Psychotic
04-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Don Corneo? He's great! It's even better if he chooses Cloud, heh heh.

Rye
04-24-2003, 07:07 PM
Lol! What happens with Cloud? *scared* ^.^

Psychotic
04-24-2003, 07:16 PM
If I remember rightly, you can flirt with the Don, and then Tifa and Aeris burst in and ask "Cloud!? Were you....?" And Cloud shakes his head violently. Ha ha, so funny :D

Iori
05-01-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Skye-chan
Croyles, I actually thought that was what made that a good FMV. ;D

Really, though, the saddest FMV is in FF9 when all the black mages fall off the airship.

I just saw that yesterday, and i cried.... :cry:

DAMN BLACK WALTZ 3 !!!!!!

muchacho
05-03-2003, 12:15 AM
man, i forgot how sad that part on the elevator going down was. AND HOW CRAPY THE PART WHERE THE ELEVATOR GOES UP IS.

it kinda reminds me of the sad FMV in ff8 where they go down to the shemi village *snif snif* .

Enigma
05-04-2003, 01:06 AM
^^Same here. What happens when the elevator goes down?

Saddest FMV:

Aeris' death in FF7
FFX's Ending
FFX-2 when Lenne/Yuna and Shuin/Tidus get shot

And I only got to about where you get Quina (I think that's her name) in FFIX because I never took the chance to buy it and I rented it and instead got FF Tactics. But I saw the Black Mages fall, that was sad too...

Oh RikkuYuna89, trust me, there'll be no more parts like inside of Don Conero's hideout thing or the Wall Market all together...have faith in Final Fantasy :)

muchacho
05-04-2003, 01:09 AM
I saw the Black Mages fall, that was sad too...

i saw it to..... but i laughed

Rye
05-04-2003, 02:21 AM
What!? How can you laugh!? Ok sorry... I cried then. Even my brother cried @.@

muchacho
05-04-2003, 02:29 AM
simple... im not the emotional one. if i was younger i mite have cried. and how old is your brother?

Rye
05-04-2003, 02:39 AM
My brother is 10 ^.^ I found it very emotional and I just had to cry.

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Psychotic
If I remember rightly, you can flirt with the Don, and then Tifa and Aeris burst in and ask "Cloud!? Were you....?" And Cloud shakes his head violently. Ha ha, so funny :D

thats the funniest thing ever next to tifas orthopedic underwear u get in the flashback at Kalm.

ffvii when sephiroth fell from above and impaled aeris. very touching

wax
07-29-2003, 10:29 PM
Has anyone seen the opening FMV for FF11, with the two kids..I DLed it from www.rpgamer.com and it was gut wrenchingly sad..

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 10:37 PM
nah. im just gonna wait until it arrives in the states, cause im still not fluent in my native tongue yet, but that makes me wonder if japanesse is my native tongue or not. i was born there, but i learned english first. i dunno, im just waiting, for it to come to pc so i can start my clan up.