PDA

View Full Version : Triple Triad Gold?

chappu
04-17-2003, 09:11 AM
Hey, does anyone else play Triple Triad Gold on PC? You can get it here: http://ttg.qhimm.com/ , its just like the game from FF8, but you can play over the internet with your friends and single player too. You can build your deck up etc, its very good. If anyone else plays it, then why dont we arrange a time to play, Im only a beginner though :P

Zifnab
04-17-2003, 07:12 PM
Now this is what TTX should've been.
So far it looks like it could be of interest to me, but at the moment the link to the muliplayer file seems to be down.

Erdrick Holmes
04-18-2003, 02:43 AM
I just DLed it and I cannot be able to play online. How do I netplay with this.

Erdrick Holmes
04-18-2003, 03:12 AM
Ok people I'm setting up a triple triad hosted game for EoFF, come join, it'll be online while I'm on.

chappu
04-18-2003, 03:00 PM
Ok, to play multiplayer, click MultiPlayer up on the top and either try searching for games or host it yourself. In the future, the author plans to create some dedicated servers for the game, but thats just plans. How about we exchange MSN and if were online at the same time we can play. My MSN is neo_alex@hotbox.ru Feel free to add me.

Erdrick Holmes
04-18-2003, 07:52 PM
If you want to play me in a game just use AIM, my AIM handle is SS4JoelH ask me for my IP.

PhoenixAsh
04-18-2003, 09:49 PM
Hey, I downloaded it, andthe bug fix but I don't know how to apply it. It keeps saying illegal operation. Also when I opened the game for practice it was two player, but one side had brilliant cards and the other sucked, can anyone help please?
Oh and has anyone got an online game to work?

Erdrick Holmes
04-18-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix 17
Hey, I downloaded it, andthe bug fix but I don't know how to apply it. It keeps saying illegal operation. Also when I opened the game for practice it was two player, but one side had brilliant cards and the other sucked, can anyone help please?
Oh and has anyone got an online game to work?

I got the online game to work. You prolly need drect x 9.0. Theres a link to it on the site.

PhoenixAsh
04-18-2003, 10:28 PM
Okay thanks a lot.

Edit: Right I've sorta got it working, and I think I'm on either directx 8.0 or 9.0, but everything except practice and card viewer is greyed out so i can't play online...

chappu
04-19-2003, 03:02 AM
Again, to play multiplayer, click the Multi Player pop-down menu from the top, the one from the main menu is still greyed out since maybe the author forgot about it :P Its at the top right next to Game and View. I'm going to try other Triple Triad Clones now and I'll come back with some feedback if anything else is better.

Erdrick Holmes
04-19-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by chappu
Again, to play multiplayer, click the Multi Player pop-down menu from the top, the one from the main menu is still greyed out since maybe the author forgot about it :P Its at the top right next to Game and View. I'm going to try other Triple Triad Clones now and I'll come back with some feedback if anything else is better.
Not exactly, I installed Direct X 9.0 and it wasn't greyed out anymore. I played with loves Rinoa, works pretty good but if used on 56K expect lots of annoying LAG!!!

Jalbrean
04-19-2003, 03:45 AM
This is great thanks. Even if finding someone to play multi-player with is kinda difficult. This will at least give me something to do when someone's hogging my PS2. ;p

PhoenixAsh
04-19-2003, 11:15 PM
Okay thanks, I had problems installing DirectX 9.0 so I still can't play online but never mind.

chappu
04-20-2003, 03:19 AM
Hrm, weird, it should work on Direct X 6+ smoothly. And the option in the menu, under Practice and Card List is still greyed out for me, even though I installed Direct X 9a yesterday, but if I click on the pop-down menus, then it works fine...

Erdrick Holmes
04-20-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by chappu
Hrm, weird, it should work on Direct X 6+ smoothly. And the option in the menu, under Practice and Card List is still greyed out for me, even though I installed Direct X 9a yesterday, but if I click on the pop-down menus, then it works fine...

The reason for that I the huge multi player server is not up yet. When the multi player server is up you will be able to play in many online duels.

chappu
04-23-2003, 07:41 AM
heh, i dunno, the guy hasnt updated for a while...but you can still play two player now, and win all the cool cards

btw, i tried the other alternatives, but they purely sucked. there was one that was quite big, but the cards were tragically morphed into tetra master-like game with too many shitty cards. ill stick with this one i think :P

Hey, I just found something out, the author made Bonus cards as well, extra cards not featured in the game, like Ultimecia, Cid and the CC Club, its very very cool!

Abotiz
09-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Dammit Pepole! Whats happening here?

The maker of TTG has stopped updating since 2002!!!! 6 Years ago.

I tried to play multiplayer with one of my friends but when one of us hosted a game and the other tried to Join, TTG said that there are no servers :confused:

So 5 years ago it seemed to work for you guys, so what about now?

Del Murder
09-20-2008, 05:23 PM
Please make a new topic instead of bumping an old one. Most of these people don't even post here any more!