PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to world map

L1veUndead
04-17-2003, 10:18 PM
I have a completed FFT game with all of my character maxed out in stats, lvl 99, all of the side quest finished, every item in the game attained, and all of the jobs learned for EVERY character. The only problem is I had a memory card blitz and the only save game I have left is the first part of Murond Death City. I was wondering if their is any way to get back to the world map from this point. I would like to get back on the map and screw around a bit and be able to see my other stuff.

Pancaek
04-17-2003, 10:48 PM
As soon as you enter Orbonne Monastery, you can't go back. Sorry to hear about your memory card. =(

Calvin
04-19-2003, 03:21 AM
I've run into this problem before......many times. So I found that the best way to overcome this is to save your one game in like 5 slots. And whenever you get to another save point, just save in the next slot. That way you can go back to a bunch of different places and start over.......but I feel for ya on the one save.

gotenks_2322
04-19-2003, 10:27 PM
well he said he had many saves,but his mem card screwed up.Another advantage of emulators, cant have somethin spilled on a memory card, and ya cant hae them just glitch up(unless ya whole comp. is screwed up)

Empathy
04-20-2003, 07:58 PM
I had 10 file-saves on my card during gameplay, and still do. Some of them as far back as Lionel etc.

I just found it's best to ONLY save on the world map. Don't save in between battle series like when you're at castles or Orbonne, because of that exact problem..you can't get back.

EveningCross
04-20-2003, 11:48 PM
Also if you've got one of those super-memory card-thingies that has like 15 possible memory card storage spaces all on one suped up card, it may have gotten swtitched accidentally during game play and accidentally saved in a totally different file slot. If not... then that just sucks.