PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Melody (ff9)

Rude
04-18-2003, 07:46 PM
Does anyone know where I can find an mp3 of this. It's the music that plays in FF9 when Kuja first appears in Burmecia and leaves on the Green Dragon. I've looked on search engines and on file sharing programs and have come up with nothing.

Jalbrean
04-19-2003, 01:43 AM
If you're talking about the FMV scene in Burmecia where Kuja rides his dragon after you're defeated by Beatrix. You can find that song on the "Final Fantasy IX Original Soundtrack Plus" which is basically all the music in the CGI scenes.

That particular scene is called. "Kuja leaving Burmecia." Not a very grand title, but pretty self explantory. ;p

I don't have this particular cd, but I'll look around and see if I have any luck finding an mp3 of it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-19-2003, 04:10 AM
"Wicked Melody" is a different track from "Kuja Leaving Burmecia," but you probably won't find it under that name. Most people (including myself) know to call it "Immoral Melody."

Jalbrean
04-19-2003, 04:39 AM
Ya know...I thought he was just saying that he was trying to find this 'wicked melody' like a melody he really liked, but didn't know the name of.

I'm officially a retard. ;p

Rude
04-19-2003, 03:14 PM
Erm, yeah, sorry for the cconfusion. I found "Kuja Leaving Burmecia" and it isn't the one I'm looking for. I havewicked melody on midi but you know how well midi's are compared to the real thing. Heh. Thus my search continues.

Big D
04-21-2003, 03:23 AM
Sounds like you're looking the track from disc two of the original soundtrack. Immoral/ Wicked Melody... it's good. Best of luck in your search.

Jalbrean
04-21-2003, 08:29 AM
Melody of Corruption (http://forbiddendestiny.hypermart.net/Final Fantasy IX - Melody of Corruption.zip)

I had the OST in one of my desk drawers and completely forgot about it. I'm not sure what it is with me this week. Totally lost my mind. ;p

Although my tracklist calls it "Melody of Corruption" Took me a few website tracklists to find out it was the same as Immoral melody, so there ya go.

Let me know when you've downloaded it. I'm running low on disk space. Oh and I had to zip the mp3 because hypermart doesn't like folks direct linking to mp3's. ;>

Rude
04-21-2003, 07:13 PM
Got it, danke.

MJN SEIFER
07-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Does Anyone Besides me concider "Wicked Melody" to be more Kuja's Theme than the actualall "Kuja Theme"

Blackmage
07-09-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by MJN SEIFER
Does Anyone Besides me concider "Wicked Melody" to be more Kuja's Theme than the actualall "Kuja Theme"
*raises hand* I couldn't agree more.