the blitzer
04-18-2003, 08:57 PM
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE NOW.

Kimera 726
04-18-2003, 10:19 PM
http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/capslock.gif

Pancaek
04-19-2003, 12:37 AM
The most popular character is probably Tidus or Yuna, but I picked Yuna because she also gets to star in X-2. She's definitely not my favorite, though.

EDIT: I didn't see that you said to vote for your favorite. =\ In that case, my favorite's Auron. If a mod ever comes in here, could you please change my vote?

EDIT BY BoB: Done.

S2Knight.F
04-19-2003, 07:07 PM
Rikku!!!!!!! i love u!!!:love: :love:

Xydane
09-04-2003, 06:49 PM
It's tough for me to choose between Tidus and Auron, but I went with Tidus.

Xander
09-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Rikku is my fave, she's cute and funny, I love it when she says "you big meanie!".
She's also really positive, and okay a little hyper but she's cheerful.

I also like her because of her design I like her outfit and hair (I always put those little plaits in my hair now :D)

It's hard to choose though cos I liked Auron a lot too, but he probably comes second. Auron's sezy ;)

I'm surprised Tidus is leading with votes, I like him but he always seems to be the least popular character with people.

XeQtR
09-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Tidus is cool, except for his voice. Once you get him at about Auron's strenght, he's a top notch fighter, considering his agility.

Anyways, you spelled "O'aka" wrong in the poll, if it is the merchant you are talking about ;)

Xander
09-05-2003, 09:29 PM
Yeah I agree, XeQtR, Tidus was my favourite in battle cos his strength overtook Auron's by the end of the game especially once I had Break HP and Break Damage limits on him :D I loved his Blitz Ace overdrive too and his agility was useful.

MJN SEIFER
09-05-2003, 10:42 PM
*Votes For Seymour And get's Attacked by Seymour haters*

NO Seriously I DID Vote for Seymour!!!!

He's Cool!! OK!?!?!

cactuar_12
09-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Rikku and Auron... I couldn't decide, so I put Rikku. Did you know she's a Acraphobiac?? I think you did, Acraphobia is the fear of lightning :)

PhoenixAsh
09-06-2003, 07:27 AM
Spoilers abound.

Lulu, all the other main characters were in some way dangerously stupid. Plus she's cool, and instead of carrying a giant sword into a batlle with deadly monsters she chooses a small stuffed toy.

Second I'll take Wakka, because he wasn't really stupid, just really misguided. Oh and I think he's the most powerful character in the game.

Then I'll take Kimhari, not stupid in any particular way, but doesn't really have any plus points.

Then Auron, who although he's probably the coolest character, could have got the world destroyed on several occassions by choosing not to warn the party about things so they could think things through.

Then Tidus, who's fairly cool in his Blitzer sense, and then a moron when it comes to any kind of relationship with anyone, including the player who he thinks will take him more seriously if he talks funny while speaking directly to them.

Then Rikku, who isn't just annoying, but also took part in the Al Bhed kidnapping scheme, which is the second dangerously stupid plan in the entire game. She could climb the list on occasions, but for now she stays here.

Then there's Yuna. No personality, no fighting ability other than asking things to come and help her, no consideration for others, only one line and variations on it, is responsible for the most dangerously stupid plan in the entire game, that of not telling anyone about something that could destroy the world, and instead wandering into the enemy forces solo, without telling anyone her plan, which was in fact to find a chance to dance around the enemy leader with a stick until he vanished without anyone seeing her, including the person she was dancing around.

§håd0w
09-07-2003, 12:07 AM
Tidus and Yuna are WAY overrated. Auron needed a better story line (even though his was better than anyone else's) Rikku had the looks, and Lu, Wakka, and Kimahri were underated as hell.

My vote goes for Auron

Anubos
09-08-2003, 02:40 AM
OWAKKA , just cause its fun to say his name real fast.

Vermachtnis
09-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Auron is just so damn cool and collective through out the intire game. If he would just tell his party member's a bit more then he would be even cooler. The only down side is, his Masamune and Katana didn't look like Katana's more Broadswords.

Loony BoB
09-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Kimahri, even though he got the sucky end of the Sphere Grid, he's still in my opinion the most genuine character in the game. I always liked the silent types, and the non-humans, though.

Although not in the poll, Yunalesca was pretty hot. =x

§håd0w
09-09-2003, 12:28 AM
Although not in the poll, Yunalesca was pretty hot. =x

The most skin you see on any in the game :whoa:

FifthElement
09-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Hi people! I'm new here!8-)

Anyways I voted Tidus cuz he's cool, And strong in battles(when he've reached Auron)

the blue knight
09-18-2003, 07:34 PM
you know what i do like them all i can't say who's better but my favortie three players and i do always pick them in a battel
Tidus why cause he just coooooooool
Auron i love that he is very strong with me his health reach 10010 yaaaah he was the one and i voited for him

wakka yaaaah i guess he is strong and nice frind to tidus

katana
09-22-2003, 11:48 PM
YES! I BROKE THE TIE BETWEEN AURON RIKKU AND TIDUS!!!!! I think I liked Auron cuz he was just cool, and he was one of the few who had a good voice actor.

Magus
10-02-2003, 02:09 PM
haha GO GO RIKKU ! lol

Lady-Rikku
10-25-2003, 10:18 PM
I choose RIKKU of course !!! lol
She's so sweet and make me laught.
I like her look and she's practical when one fights against robots.

Garnet Alexandros
10-26-2003, 11:32 PM
Yuna Yuna--GOOO Yuna!:p

Flare_Star
11-01-2003, 06:58 PM
jecht all the way!!

Angel_Eyes
11-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Xander
It's hard to choose though cos I liked Auron a lot too, but he probably comes second. Auron's sezy ;)

Hell yeah! Auron for me, he just ownz. Tidus, Lulu, Rikku and Wakka coming a close second.

About Rikku.....
Rikku's obviously scared of lightning (Thunder Plains :P) but the very first time we see her is in the Underwater Ruins where it is thundering and lightning. She actually 'appears' in a flash of lightning, but dosen't even bat an eyelid. What's up with that?

Flare_Star
11-03-2003, 04:33 PM
maybe cos she is wearing a rubber suit in that and when she gets scared in thunder plains she is wearing that sexy little number.

Wakka_Zero
01-02-2004, 02:41 AM
Argghhh it's a hard decision Wakka is my best FFX char. but I like Lulu and OWAKKA as well....Dah!I finally vote Wakka.

Savannah
01-19-2004, 01:19 AM
Huh, Auron is winning. Didn't expect that. ^_^

§håd0w
01-19-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Savannah
Huh, Auron is winning. Didn't expect that. ^_^

I hope you were joking, right? :mog:

pixie_demon
01-19-2004, 02:48 AM
lulu may not be the most popular (because she is seriously overlooked) but she gets my vote 5 000 000%!
I LOVE LULU!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Behold the Void
01-19-2004, 04:38 AM
I chose Lulu, I liked her personality best, she is one of the most useful characters in my opinion, and she actually understands the fact that Tidus knows NOTHING about Spira and explains everything.

Savannah
01-19-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by masamune1287
I hope you were joking, right? :mog:

No... O_o More people seem to like Wakka and Rikku, or even Yuna, than Auron.

Cloud45
02-13-2004, 08:03 PM
well i chose tidus he is awesome

Reina
03-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Jassu!

;)
Reina

SpiritWolf
03-08-2004, 12:43 AM
My Favorite Character is Kimahri. He's just really cool. I also Like Rikku a lot.