PDA

View Full Version : Gaining Quick JBs

Tidus StarWind
04-18-2003, 09:11 PM
This isn't using the the squire's abilities or anything like that...this takes seconds! Just go to the learn abilities and go to a job class that the abilities list has a scroll thing and you have to be able to learn atleast one of the listed abilities and click on it so it says Learn"Selected Ability" and then hold square and move the directional key up or down till you get to an ability that you havent learned yet and it should take all of your Job Points away..and then exit the screen and come back and you should have 9999 jbs for that job!...but that doesn't level up the job..

And can anyone tell me where I can get the last two samari swords???

SmoshCuch
04-18-2003, 10:01 PM
Thanks for posting the tip, Tidus. I'm currently working on a cheating game. (I always like to beat games cheat-free the first time through, then go back & explore what can be done with cheats & codes.) I'll have to try that one. Anything that spares me from having to actually use Calculators to learn Math skill, lol.

The Masamune blade must be stolen from Marquis Elmdor during battle 43, Inside of Limberry Castle. (Quick tips: Bringing the assassins to critical will cause them to hide in the corners of the screen instead of transforming into Ultima Demons, can save a bit of trouble. Ninja with Battle Skill - double speed breaks rule. Monk with Concentrate or AttackUp, best odds for stealing. Good luck.)
The Chirijiraden blade is found on the last level of the Deep Dungeon. Check the official Prima guide or some online wlkthroughs for exact coords. You need Move-FindItem (obviously) and a low Brave for the best odds at finding it, instead of the crappy item. Chicken works wonders.

gotenks_2322
04-18-2003, 10:58 PM
you couldve just given us the URL from where u found that :) it wouldve saved u alot of typing. www.gamefaqs.com has this also.