PDA

View Full Version : HARDEST VILLAIN IN FF6

the blitzer
04-18-2003, 09:36 PM
IT HAS TO BE THE LAST GUY KEFKA.

Storm
04-25-2003, 07:12 PM
Bah, the toughest boss is easily the Storm Dragon if you fight it immediately after you get Cyan in the world of ruin. It's wind slash attack is brutal.

Dragonfire
04-25-2003, 08:07 PM
I found Magimaster to be pretty tough. Mainly because it took a couple tries caus on my first time through i never knew what Life 3 did :D. caus without life 3 or that esper that makes the party jump, it's tough to withstand the ultima he casts when he dies.

chadmonkey
04-25-2003, 08:19 PM
The hardest battle for me has always been the third time you fight ultros, when relm sketches him. I don' tknow why, there's on rhyme or reason to it, but I have the most problems with that battle.

Captain_Spaulding
04-25-2003, 09:38 PM
Rumor has it, Kefka is a God. He is remarkable. Perhaps we should all make an altar and worship him? I am up for such a proposal. What say you?

Doomgaze
04-26-2003, 08:10 PM
I'd say the first Phunbaba, Atma Weapon, and MagiMaster are probably the hardest. I hear Wrexsoul is rather hard if you fight him without using X-Zone, too.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-27-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by chadmonkey
The hardest battle for me has always been the third time you fight ultros, when relm sketches him. I don' tknow why, there's on rhyme or reason to it, but I have the most problems with that battle. It's the same way for me. Don't know why.

playaGAW
04-27-2003, 03:17 AM
The brachosaur in the dinosaur forest was the hardest enemy. The second hardest was when you fight Kefka in Narshe. I think he got lazy and stopped working out or got soft after that cause he was too damn weak in that final battle.